PDA

View Full Version : For recent brides who used Disney Photography

pixie2416
01-31-2009, 07:39 AM
We were married back in May and used Disney photography for our Escape wedding. I don't remember exactly when our event website (where they post all of the photos) expired, but it was several months later.

Then a few months ago, I could have sworn I received an email about all of these cool photo gifts you could purchase (bound books, photos enhanced w/ Disney images, etc.) using your event photos. Now, our site had expired by then, so I just gave a little sigh, then went about my business.

However, I just received something else from Disney that I can now pay to extend the event site (which I've done). I'm just not sure how I can go about ordering any of the items I saw in the previous email.

Has anyone who used Disney photography purchased any of these items (which are not on the a la carte sheet when you go to do your album)? And if so, how do you do it? :confused3

Thanks!!

orangetiggs
01-31-2009, 10:49 AM
you can get that from the photopass website but not sure on the wedding one sorry

receptionist
01-31-2009, 01:21 PM
I happened to order the proof books from my daughter's wedding in May. On the back cover they had the info about ordering the enchanted photo books, etc. I ordered one of those books as well. The website is www.disney.lifephoto.com they do have other items as well and I even ordered holiday greeting cards from them with one of the family photos from the wedding. I hope this is the website that you are talking about. I also have an 800 number for them as well. Let me know if you want that.

pixie2416
02-01-2009, 07:45 AM
That's it! Thanks so much for your help :)