PDA

View Full Version : Garden Grocer

kermit0223
01-31-2009, 05:46 AM
Hi Ladies!

Just wondering if anyone out there has used Garden Grocer? We are hoping to order some things to put in the welcome baskets from them so it's one less thing we have to bring down. Any help would be awesome!

Thanks!:wave2:

RangerPooh
01-31-2009, 06:10 AM
We have. They have prompt service and the prices aren't too bad. You can even make requests for things not on their site. For more reviews check out the resort board.

weich1001
01-31-2009, 06:48 AM
We used them for our September trip. Everything we ordered was waiting at our Resort when we arrived. The resort kept the cold stuff -until they delivered it-about 15 minutes after we arrived. We received a phone call about an hour after we arrived at the resort from the person who had "picked and delivered" our groceries to see if anything was forgotten or we needed something else. Prices overall were very fair. I highly recommend them and in fact plan on using them again for this year's trip.

SarahInMN
01-31-2009, 07:11 AM
We love garden grocer: we used them for our planning trip and our wedding trip. As another poster said, they deliver to the front desk, then front desk places then cold things in a fridge or whatever, and then the bell service people will drop them at your room. We'll always use them in the future!

kermit0223
01-31-2009, 06:05 PM
Thank you!! Definitely going to use them!

polynesianbride
02-01-2009, 04:40 PM
This isn't related to Garden Grocer but I'm just wondering about using the fridge at the resort... What I want to do is have leis flown in from Hawaii for my wedding as we are planning on a lei exchange ceremony. The only problem is the leis need to be refridgerated for about 24 hours- from when they are delivered til the ceremony... If Disney lets you use the fridge for Garden Grocer do you think they'll keep my leis for me? Who would I talk to about this... call the resort directly I would guess? Is there an additional fee from Disney for this? Thanks in advance!