PDA

View Full Version : T-Rex

skinsfan2878
01-30-2009, 07:15 PM
Does anyone have any pictures of the T-Rex restaraunt? Do you know if it is included in the Dining Package? If not is it worth paying for?

darrendman
01-30-2009, 07:20 PM
I just got back from a trip. Visited Trex twice. Super cool place, very loud. And Pretty pricy. We sat at the bar, had a few drinks, and an appetizer. They have a cotton candy martini that was super good!

TheRustyScupper
01-30-2009, 07:28 PM
1) Not on the dining plan.
2) Not enough reimbursement for the food.

NOTE: Kind of tells you the quantity and quality of the Yak and & Yeti food. Landry's will not cut their profit margin, so Y&Y reduces q&q.

LivinInTheCastle
01-30-2009, 07:31 PM
We are going to visit T-rex for the first time this May. Hope it's pretty good. We are not on the dining plan this year so we are paying out of pocket this time. Cotton Candy Martini?????????? Sounds delish!

skinsfan2878
01-30-2009, 07:45 PM
Any pictures of the inside? My little girl is a loves dinosaurs, and I think she would love it.

LivinInTheCastle
01-30-2009, 07:52 PM
If you google the podcast Inside the magic, go to their webpage, and click on their flickr account, they have some on there.

bumcat
01-30-2009, 08:51 PM
**********.com has some great pics of this restaurant.
Check under photo gallery.

CleveRocks
01-30-2009, 09:16 PM
If you are familiar with Rainforest Cafe anywhere in the country, then you've got the idea of T-Rex Cafe. Same company, pretty much the same menu, just with different names, for the most part. The price for the food is a terrible value if you consider just the food, but if you realize you're paying for the atmosphere, the experience, the ambience ... well, it's still too expensive, but what can you do?:rotfl:

They rent space from Disney but they aren't tied into Disney in any other way. No Disney gift cards accepted, no Disney Dollars accepted, no Disney Dining Plan credits accepted, and they do not use Disney's dining reservations system. You CAN make reservations there, but you do it directly through the restaurant itself, not through Disney Dining.