PDA

View Full Version : Capt. Cook's: Refillable mug drinks

ChrisKsAngel
01-30-2009, 07:13 PM
We are staying at the Poly for the first time in July. :cool1: We are on the reg. DP and mugs are not included. However, I am trying to decide if it will be a good investment for us. I know that I will get tons of use out of mine since I am a big soda drinker.

I am worried about my mom and sister. They do not drink a lot of soda. Somewhere on here I saw a picture of Capt Cook's and you could make out what was available to refill the mugs with. :confused3 I don't know why I did not save it. :confused3

Would anyone happen to have that pic or know what besides sodas was available to put in the mugs. I also heard that some of the values have slushies, by any chance does the Poly?

Thanks so much for the help!

Poohs#1fan
01-30-2009, 07:21 PM
I believe there is a picture on the first few pages of the Poly thread on the resorts board. HTH

NateNLogansDad
01-30-2009, 07:29 PM
First thing in the morning, mine has coffee or Orange Juice in it while we are leaving the hotel. After that it gets water in the park. When we leave a CS I put the rest of my drink in it to keep it cold for a lil bit. When we get back to the hotel for a nap it's getting soda or Iced Tea till I get fully hydrated again. It would be nice to get the mug with the regular DP but it's worth it if I'm there for a week +.

ChrisKsAngel
01-30-2009, 08:29 PM
Thanks for the help. I finally found the picture I was looking for. Here it is if anyone else is interested :thumbsup2

http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=27212560&postcount=3922

CR Resort Fan 4 Life
01-30-2009, 09:01 PM
Don't forget besides the soda you can also drink coffee, tea, and hot chocolate with the mugs.

blessedby3
01-31-2009, 07:15 AM
First thing in the morning, mine has coffee or Orange Juice in it while we are leaving the hotel. After that it gets water in the park. When we leave a CS I put the rest of my drink in it to keep it cold for a lil bit. When we get back to the hotel for a nap it's getting soda or Iced Tea till I get fully hydrated again. It would be nice to get the mug with the regular DP but it's worth it if I'm there for a week +.

Ive never seen OJ in the dispensers. Do they have OJ in the dispensers at The Poly? I was going to put it on my GG order, but if it is free there then I wont. We have only ever seen Apple Juice in the dispensers. Can anyone confirm or deny the OJ in the dispenser??

NateNLogansDad
01-31-2009, 09:39 AM
My appologies, after running it by the wifey I'm pretty sure the OJ started from a bottle in our fridge. I just used the mug to keep it chilled for a bit while walking to Epcot.

MamaCoog
01-31-2009, 10:25 AM
Sorry... I answered the wrong question. Disregard.

blessedby3
01-31-2009, 04:07 PM
My appologies, after running it by the wifey I'm pretty sure the OJ started from a bottle in our fridge. I just used the mug to keep it chilled for a bit while walking to Epcot.

Thanks- Thats what I figured. The picture didnt have OJ on it, just orange soda. Oh well, guess Ill keep it on my GG list