View Full Version : Help me pick 2 more TS meals

Nubbsy
01-30-2009, 10:03 AM
I am calling tomorrow for ADR's and have selected the following:

Ohana - dinner
AK Tusker House - breakfast
LeCellier - dinner
Asker House - princess breakfast

I need 2 more or possibly 3-4 if we can't get in on the selections we want. I have been checking out Boma (dinner), Kona (dinner), Mama Melrose (dinner), Yak & Yeti (dinner), 50's Prime Time cafe(dinner) and Cape May cafe (dinner). There will be 2 kids with us (ages 9&5). THanks!!

onelilspark
01-30-2009, 10:06 AM
I think all of your backups are good ones. We really like 50s PT.

I'm trying Kona for my birthday trip and can't wait! We love it for breakfast :)

GrammyJudy
01-30-2009, 10:09 AM
We just got back and we ate at 50's Prime Time and Cape May nad loved them both. The kids got quite a kick out of 50's and the buffet at Cape May was wonderful.We also did Le Cellier and I got the filet and it was the best steak I have ever eaten. My grandson got to be the Chef in Training and make a special dessert so that was fun. We ate at Tony's in MK and I had the chicken parm and it was great too.We did Ohana and the food was wonderfula and it was fun for the kids.

mydisneykids
01-30-2009, 10:17 AM
Out of your back ups, we love Cape May Cafe. We really liked Yak and Yeti but only did it for lunch and 50's Prime Time is always good and we always have a stop at Crystal Palace, too. I have to say, I didn't think I was going to like it, but we loved T-Rex...even more than the Rainforest Cafe. Thought the food was better with a different selection and the atmosphere was great. If so you can make reservations there too, you just have to call them directly.

Nubbsy
01-30-2009, 10:33 AM
Thanks. Does anyone have the number to T-Rex and how far in advance can you make reservations there? I think my son would love that place.

PoohBear543
01-30-2009, 10:47 AM
Hi just got back from WDW on 1/18 and this is my first time on DIS Boards so bear with me. We had DDP. Went to Sci-Fi- not worth it- won't go again. Biergarten- second time going there- great food, beer, wine, and music- fun for kids who love to dance. Ohana- best meal and watched MK fireworks while eating- keep trying to get in, people cancel. Chef Mickey's- food was good but it was so chaotic and crowded. Norway Princess Dinner- great food, much more relaxed and enjoyable even my DS loved it (Belle kissed him). Crystal Palace- 2nd time there- also very chaotic. Also went to Tusker House Breakfast- best character meal of the week- would definitely do again. Last night was at T-rex- DS went nuts- a must do for kids who love dinosaurs. Sorry so long- good luck and enjoy!

mydisneykids
01-30-2009, 11:33 AM
The number for T-Rex is 407-828-8739.
Monday-Thursday 11-11.
Friday & Saturday 11-12.

I called T-Rex the same day I called disney dining 90 days out.

Enjoy. They have a killer chocolate desert with brownies and ice cream.