PDA

View Full Version : Just curious...

onelilspark
01-30-2009, 09:52 AM
I'm currently on hold with Disney to make an ADR...as I'm sitting here jamming out to the music and singing a long, I just thought, "what if they pick up when I'm singing?" :scared:

So, now I'm curious, anyone else sing along to the Disney Songs? Anyone get caught singing along?

...yo ho yo ho a Pirates life for me pirate:

my3sons77
01-30-2009, 11:57 AM
HAHAHA I do it. I'll bop my head along and when they finally pick up I forget what I was calling about.

I've had a real good laugh with a couple of CM's over this. :rotfl:

They totally understand ;)

ROEDISNEY
01-30-2009, 12:00 PM
All the time. But Thank God never been caught. Sometimes I wish they wait till the song is over before they pick up.:lmao:

Bethann23
01-30-2009, 12:11 PM
I have been caught ..... several times..... singing and singing ......:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: They just laugh... I hope with me instead of at me....:cool1: :cool1:

Gina-Gina-Bo-Bina
01-30-2009, 12:39 PM
I am quite sure that if I were caught singing on the phone, I'd promptly be hung up on. I can't carry a tune in a bucket! :crazy2:

Being on the receiving end of the singing, though....I would think the CM's would find it rather amusing. I know I would! :flower3:

The world needs more happy, singing people. ::yes::

onelilspark
01-30-2009, 01:57 PM
Haha, glad to see I'm not the only one :thumbsup2

They played Small World one time I called and the wait was particularly long. I thought it was cruel. So I put it on speakerphone and made my boyfriend put up with it too :lmao:

tinka-belle
01-30-2009, 04:11 PM
Caught singing along several times! I just tell the CM I'm getting into a Disney mood, and we both have a good laugh.

Suellen
01-30-2009, 04:59 PM
Last time I put it on spearker and we all sang along and were feeling the Disney!

cndnchicky
01-30-2009, 05:08 PM
Ummm hmmm....been there and got caught!!!! I'm just glad I'm not the only one!!! Doesnt make me feel like such a goon!!! HAHAH!!!