PDA

View Full Version : Outside Videographer?

Tapestrydreamer2
01-29-2009, 04:53 PM
Hello!

I've seen a lot of recommendations regarding outside photography at Disney weddings. Has anyone used any outside videographers? The Disney price is incredibly high!

DecemberDisneyBride
01-29-2009, 08:37 PM
Hello!

I've seen a lot of recommendations regarding outside photography at Disney weddings. Has anyone used any outside videographers? The Disney price is incredibly high!

I used Stan with STVS Video, he was resonable. I have not got my vdeo yet, but the sneak-peek was wonderful!!! He also offers a service where he can live web-cast the ceremony so family members at home can watch. I know he and Randy offer a service together and it is cheaper than if you book them seperately. I am unsure if this is the only photographer/videographer that offer this. :)

beachprincess23
01-29-2009, 10:31 PM
www.visualeffectsbyseth.com :thumbsup2

Keira1387
01-29-2009, 10:53 PM
We also used Stan and he was wonderful! He does alot of Disney weddings

stvsweddings.com

username: blu-ray
password: magic

Our sneak peek is on there under Kendra and Casey.

orangetiggs
01-30-2009, 02:53 AM
we used stan as well and our sneek peek is on there under sarah and robert

disneypolybride2008
01-30-2009, 10:06 AM
I used Stan with STVS Video, he was resonable. I have not got my vdeo yet, but the sneak-peek was wonderful!!! He also offers a service where he can live web-cast the ceremony so family members at home can watch. I know he and Randy offer a service together and it is cheaper than if you book them seperately. I am unsure if this is the only photographer/videographer that offer this. :)

Exactly what i would've said. My sneak peek was amazing!! it's still online now.
I havent gotten my video yet either but i did the HD upgrade and that also gets me a HD photo album of some pictures he takes from his footage! They had an incredible price, we at first were going with Disney and their prices were outrageous. I'm glad i found and did the Stan and Randy combo! check out my sneak peek! stvsweddings.com click on sneak peeks.. mine is Hollie and Greg:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

Matpez
01-30-2009, 10:52 AM
Well, besides being an avid disney fan who happens to create park videos, I am also a local wedding videographer.

Shameless plug-
storyboardweddings.com/oct9

Anna2984
01-30-2009, 11:25 AM
Edmund Rhodes

Rhodes Studio out of Orlando. I have 3 friends that have used them in the past year & we booked Edmund for our wedding. Fun guy to work with and does a great Video Montage if you want of you & your DF to showcase @ wedding or RD.

mermaidbride1108
01-30-2009, 01:21 PM
I have recieved so many recommendations from the boards here but the only thing I decided to go with having a recommendation first (it was scary at first!:eek:)from the Boards was Videography.

We booked Steve from Cinemedia. We really meshed with him when we met him in person. We checked out Starfruit and STVS, which I think do good work, but weren't for us.

Have fun choosing!