PDA

View Full Version : Pizza as CS Kid's Meal in MK/Epcot

3boymthr
01-29-2009, 01:29 PM
:wave2: DS#3 is an incredibly fussy eater and only eats a very specified list of foods especially when we're at restaurants so we're probably going to have to hit a couple of different places at lunch but if I can plan ahead of time I think we'll be okay.

His main lunch/dinner restaurant foods are pizza and french fries (he'll eat other foods but not unless I prepare them:rolleyes2 ). I'm trying to be diligent and do my research :surfweb: so I found on All Ears that Pizza Planet & Pizzafari now have a kid's meal pizza, but haven't seen that for any of the restaurants in MK or Epcot. Does anyone know if there are any CS places that have this option in these parks? Or is he going to be having French Fries for lunch? Also can anyone tell me if the pizza at Pizzafari or Pizza planet is any good? Is it more like real pizza or like frozen/box pizza or some other frightening concoction?

Thanks.

Tricia1972
01-29-2009, 02:00 PM
There is Cool Wash Pizza - Near Test Track http://allears.net/menu/menu_cwp.htm

jcriket
01-29-2009, 06:22 PM
Pinocchio Village Haus has pizza. The pizzas at all these locations are similar. They are personal size pizzas, about 6", I'd say they're better than most frozen ones, but I wouldn't want to eat them every day. I like pizza planet for kids, it's loud though, 2nd choice is Pinocchio Village Haus. I like the vegi pizzas they seem to have more flavor. The resorts all seem to offer these pizzas, but also offer a larger pizza for the family.

3boymthr
01-30-2009, 10:13 AM
:wave2: DS#3 is an incredibly fussy eater and only eats a very specified list of foods especially when we're at restaurants so we're probably going to have to hit a couple of different places at lunch but if I can plan ahead of time I think we'll be okay.

His main restaurant foods are pizza and french fries (he'll eat other foods but not unless I prepare them:rolleyes2 ). I'm trying to be diligent and do my research :surfweb: so I found on All Ears that Pizza Planet & Pizzafari now have a kid's meal pizza, but haven't seen that for any of the restaurants in MK or Epcot. Does anyone know if there are any CS places that have this option in these parks? Or is he going to be having French Fries for lunch? Also can anyone tell me if the pizza at Pizzafari or Pizza planet is any good? Is it more like real pizza or like frozen/box pizza or some other frightening concoction?

Thanks.

tyandskyesmom
01-30-2009, 10:26 AM
I believe everywhere we went when we were there in November/December all kid's meal pizzas were the same. They were very small...my son, who could almost live on pizza, was very disappointed in them. BUT, he was almost 10 so for your son, they may be big enough. He scarfed them down where ever he had them so I am assuming they were good...and that is coming from a kid who cannot see any "green things" (spices to the rest of us) on the top of his pizzas and swears the tomatoes on the pizza at WPC made him sick! So I think they must have been ok.