PDA

View Full Version : House of Blues Gospel Brunch

juliebrooks35
01-29-2009, 01:22 PM
I've been thinking about trying the Gospel Brunch at HOB in Downtown Disney. It seems like fun but also seems a little pricey for a family of 5:scared:

Can anyone tell me if it is worth the money?

As a follow up question, I understand they also have a HOB in Myrtle Beach SC and the Gospel Brunch is half the price. :cheer2: We will be in Myrtle Beach on the same vacation so I'm considering this one as the cheaper option obviously but was wondering if anyone has visited both venues & knows if there is any difference in the shows to justify the differences in prices? :)

northwenald
01-29-2009, 01:26 PM
I have only been to the one at DTD and it was great !!! It was 2 years ago and there were 6 of us - 4 adults and 2 kids and we all thought it was great. The food and the show were both wonderful. :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

ChelleinNC
01-29-2009, 01:38 PM
Haven't been to either (yet). HOB Orlando's gospel brunch has 2 different seatings/ticketed event, HOB Myrtle Beach is a continuous seating/1st come 1st served. The menu looks bigger at Orlando :confused3 For more info, check out House of Blues (www.hob.com) both locations are in the Southeast region.

tink,too
01-29-2009, 02:56 PM
My mum and dad did the Gospel Brunch at DTD a couple of years ago and loved it. In fact, they really want to go back again this year. :thumbsup2

I want to go this time and I'm sure our DD7 would enjoy it too, but my DH won't go. :sad2: I'm just gonna have to leave DH at the bar, I think! :rotfl2:

juliebrooks35
01-30-2009, 03:07 AM
Thanks for your help, sounds like the Downtown Disney venue is worth it anyway:thumbsup2