PDA

View Full Version : Mickeys Bakcyard BBQ or the Hoop Dee Do review

Nubbsy
01-29-2009, 09:57 AM
Which would you choose. We are only going to be because of the price and we will be taking 2 kids ages 9 & 5. Thanks

ROEDISNEY
01-29-2009, 10:00 AM
Been to both & loved them both. My 1st choice would be HDDR. then BYBBQ.

dato63
01-29-2009, 10:06 AM
We've only ever done the BBQ - but LOVED it. It is a have to repeat for our family.

If you haven't done so - you might look them up on utube and see which entertainment style fits your family best. They both get good food reviews, so if you can determine if you want to see an entertaining show or dance with disney characters - it might help. I did that and for us I chose the BBQ, as we drove to WDW so it was a nice way to stretch our legs afterwards (dancing) - and they had the Disney characters my DDs were wanting to see so badly.

I don't think you can go wrong with either.

dezzydiz
01-29-2009, 10:11 AM
here's a vote for hoop de doo, always so fun.

codingkw
01-29-2009, 10:53 AM
I have done both. HDDR was great. It's great everytime we go. BYB was not very good. Its a picnic with a lot of people and very loud country music. Very small children like the music, but I had a 5, 11, and 13 and they were bored. Not to mention, for what you pay...its burgers, hot dogs, beans..etc...not worth the money. We will never go again.

northwenald
01-29-2009, 11:03 AM
I have only been to Hoop Dee Do and my niece and nephew ages 5 and 7 loved it so much that when we went back 3 years later they requested it again. :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2