PDA

View Full Version : What should I do?

TN Davy Crockett
01-29-2009, 08:08 AM
We've got several ADRs for our trip the third week of March, which I think is gonna be a busy week. Originally, my inlaws were going at the same time as my wife and I but I think they've decided not to go. Two of our reservations at 1900 Park Fare and Le Cellier are for 4, but now we may only have 2. Should I call reservations? I'm afraid if there is nothing available for 2, I will have to cancel the ADR all together. I've already looked at the swap board and don't see anything. What should I do?

wezee
01-29-2009, 08:25 AM
Go to your ADRs and tell them at the podium, that the other couple cancelled at the last minute.... and enjoy. I doubt you would be able to cancel and rebook for 2 people at LeCellier.

mom of 3G's
01-29-2009, 09:04 AM
I was running into the same problem thinking my party was going to be smaller. When I talked to dining reservations she told me that when I knew for certain that my party was going from 6 down to 4 to call back to dining reservations and they would talk to their manager and make sure that I still got a table. If you go at your ADR time you might have to wait until a table for 2 opens up.

TN Davy Crockett
01-29-2009, 11:32 AM
I was running into the same problem thinking my party was going to be smaller. When I talked to dining reservations she told me that when I knew for certain that my party was going from 6 down to 4 to call back to dining reservations and they would talk to their manager and make sure that I still got a table. If you go at your ADR time you might have to wait until a table for 2 opens up.

So have you called back and done that yet?

mom of 3G's
01-29-2009, 11:56 AM
No. I posted on the ADR exchange board and swapped it out for Chef Mickey's for a party of 4. Give it a shot calling and asking to reduce it. They can't cancel it out just by you inquiring.