PDA

View Full Version : I got Le Cellier! (finally!)

Cat0727
01-28-2009, 08:29 PM
I am so excited! I called around 2:30 today (just my second phone call for ADRs) to see if there was anything available for March 28 for a party of 2 and the CM said someone had just canceled dinner for 6:30! This past November I was calling every day for three months and got nothing :( And two years ago I missed out on Le Cellier when I went in August...so I'm very glad to be finally returning three years later :cloud9:

LadyZolt
01-28-2009, 08:44 PM
I am so excited! I called around 2:30 today (just my second phone call for ADRs) to see if there was anything available for March 28 for a party of 2 and the CM said someone had just canceled dinner for 6:30! This past November I was calling every day for three months and got nothing :( And two years ago I missed out on Le Cellier when I went in August...so I'm very glad to be finally returning three years later :cloud9:

Wow, that is great! Congrats! And have a great time! :cool1:

-Dorothy (LadyZolt)

katieam1
01-28-2009, 09:49 PM

Great!! It was our favorite place when we went! Have a great meal!! :thumbsup2

Mommyto2boys
01-28-2009, 10:56 PM
That's awesome! It's my favorite!!!