PDA

View Full Version : Character Breakfast

dtr_angel
01-28-2009, 03:37 PM
I JUST got the bright idea to try and get an ADR for a character breakfast for our trip in March. We're on the DDP and have all of our ADR made for dinner, but this is something extra I was thinking about doing.

I'm leaning towards 1900 park fare, but any other suggestions? We already have dinner ADRs at Crystal Palace, Chef Mickey's, and Restaurant Akerhaus - also Ohana which I know the dinner is not character but the breakfast is and we don't want to eat there twice.

I know it might be hard to get an ADR this late for March but just wanted input on where I should try for, or are there any other character breakfast buffets that I am missing?

KatMark
01-28-2009, 03:52 PM
Our favorite is Crystal Palace--but like you said at this point it might be hard to get. There is a character breakfast at Cape May Cafe at the Beach Club (Minnie, Goofy & Donald in swim attire); there is a character breakfast at the AK--I forget the name of it--with Donald Duck, etc.

dtr_angel
01-28-2009, 03:57 PM
Our favorite is Crystal Palace--but like you said at this point it might be hard to get. There is a character breakfast at Cape May Cafe at the Beach Club (Minnie, Goofy & Donald in swim attire); there is a character breakfast at the AK--I forget the name of it--with Donald Duck, etc.

yeah CP would be a good breakfast but we already have that as a dinner, and I'm afraid this late I wouldn't be able to get a replacement dinner for it even if I could get it for a breaskfast. I'm on hold now, I'll see what I can get!

the Donald one is at the Tusker House, just found it on allears.

dtr_angel
01-28-2009, 04:06 PM
wow believe it or not I got 1900 park fare on the day & time I wanted it! They also had it the day before too, so it looks like there are some openings in March, if anybody else is curious!

mdelano4
01-28-2009, 07:59 PM
Breakfast is one of our favorite meals, but we avoid too many because they are money losers on the DDP.

That being said, our favorites are: CM, CRT, Askerhaus, 1900 Park Fare and Donald's Breakfast-a-sauras in AK.