PDA

View Full Version : Coronado Springs...HERE WE COME!!!!! WDW '09!!!!!

RNtheRN
01-26-2009, 01:58 AM
I had posted before about how we had to scrap our origional plans to go to WDW this year because of a layoff and the general climate of things. But, I am happy to say that through a little planning and some reassessing we have just booked for 2009!!!

We are so happy to be going back to Disney this year. If there was ever a year that we needed a vacation it is this year.

We are going to visit Coronado Springs for the first time. We are going from April 9-18 and can't WAIT!!!

The kids, wife and I are so excited to be trying a new resort this year. We love our home resort of Saratoga Springs, but it is just too pricey this time. So we look forward to a great time at another resort.

WE CAN'T WAIT TO SEE SOME FRIENDS THERE!!!!!

MissMichelle
01-26-2009, 04:38 AM
YAY! You are going to love it! I am sitting at the airport as we speak waiting to head to CSR :)

RNtheRN
01-26-2009, 03:53 PM
YAY! You are going to love it! I am sitting at the airport as we speak waiting to head to CSR :)

This will be our fifth trip in six years, but our first at CSR. We really wanted to stay at SSR, but economics and availability wouldn't allow it. I would be just as happy to stay in a cardboard box as long as we can spend some time at WDW.

Enjoy your trip Michelle, and I look forward to reading your TR. :wave2:

MarkinNM
01-26-2009, 04:19 PM
:welcome:

Enjoy your vacation........

We are heading out to CSR in June, take pics and write a Trip report...

Stepharia
01-28-2009, 04:22 PM
Have fun. So glad to hear you were able to work things out and go to Disney. We are going in June and staying at CSR for the first time. Look forward to hearing how you like it.

DWFan4Life
01-28-2009, 05:55 PM
Some of our friends are staying at CSR too. They booked a trip on September. I'm looking forward to your reviews here, we haven't been there but really want to come with our friends.

Have a nice and safe trip coming. :)

DisneyD
02-05-2009, 06:54 PM
Staying there June 9-14. I'll let you know what I think.......