PDA

View Full Version : Illuminations and Wishes Cruises - Find One To Share

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

nativetxn
05-02-2004, 02:00 PM
Illuminations cruises are a fun and special way to view the Illuminations fireworks at Epcot. These cruises are very popular and require some advance planning in order to get a reservation.

You will tour seven seas lagoon prior to the beginning of Illuminations and be entertained, by your boat's pilot, with Disney trivia and views of the Boardwalk and other resorts, then you anchor beneath a bridge for an unobstructed view of the fireworks. One of the things we enjoyed the most about our Illuminations cruise was being able to just get off the boat and go to our car without fighting the huge crowd that was leaving Epcot afterwards.

Illuminations cruises are technically called "Specialty Cruises". There are 3 levels and prices for these cruises and you can read about them HERE (http://www.wdwinfo.com/recreation/fireworks.htm).

There are only 5 boats available for this activity and they depart either from Boardwalk or Yacht/Beach Club Marina:

Pontoon Boats: Only 4 pontoon boats are available for this cruise. Each pontoon boat will accommodate up to 10 adults or 12 passengers if some of them are children. The cost is not determined by the number of passengers, so sharing a cruise is good idea if you want to reduce cost.

The Breathless: This is a reproduction of a 1930's ChrisCraft Runabout. It will accommodate a maximum of 7 passengers. This boat departs only from the Yacht &Beach Club Marina. This vessel has more speed than the pontoons.

In addition to the basic cost of the cruise, you should allow a gratuity for the Captain. We had 4 passengers on our cruise and tipped our Captain $25. He did a great job and paid special attention to my 6 year old nephew, my dh says now, that he wishes he had tipped him more, because he just made the whole experience wonderful.

How to book an Illuminations Cruise:

You need to call 407-939-7529 exactly 90 days before the date you want to reserve. You can determine when to call by using the DIS's priority seating calculator if you CLICK HERE (http://www.wdwinfo.com/wdwinfo/dining/pscalc/dispscalc.html)

Since these cruises are so much in demand, start calling about 6:55 am est. If you get a recording that they are not open yet, disconnect and immediately hit redial. If you get the recording thanking you for calling hit #3 right away, as soon as the second recording begins press #2, when the third recording begins press either your reservation number or phone number and finish with the pound sign. Then press #1, then #2. This will take you to a reservationist, if you have to hold do not disconnect or you go to the bottom of the queue.

When the reservationist answers do not make small talk, immediately tell him/her that you want to reserve the 8PM specialty cruise for such and such date.Do not ask to reserve an Illuminations cruise or you will waste time hearing that there is no such thing. After you get your reservation you can talk all you want, but these cruises are very difficult to reserve and seconds count when thousands of people are competing for only 5 boats.

When the reservationist indicates that you have obtained the reservation, tell him/her that you want to see Illuminations. He/she will then make arrangements for your cruise to depart the marina about 1/2 hour before Illuminations begins.

You will be told that they cannot guarantee that you will see Illuminations. They tell you this because, if Illuminations is delayed for any reason, your boat will still return to the marina at the end of your hour. So far, there have been no known instances where Illuminations was not seen.

If you have flexibility in your WDW itinerary, it is best to try to reserve a cruise for the first night you have available. That way, if you don't get the reservation, you can try the next day and the next, if necessary.

If you are unable to secure a reservation for an Illuminations cruise, do not give up. Cancellations happen every day. Keep calling and trying for that reservation, even when you are in WDW. I was told by a captain of one of these cruises that his boat has often sat idle because someone cancelled. You can snag a cancellation. I know, because I was lucky enough to get a cancelled cruise only 6 weeks before our trip last year.

You can also sometimes find someone who has a reservation already and is willing to share the space and cost of his cruise with you. The Illuminations Cruise Central posts on the Theme Parks board are there to help people match up for these cruises. There is an Illuminations Cruise Central for each month, beginning 3 months ahead of time.

If you want to try to find a cruise to share, or if you have a reservation for a cruise already and are willing to share with others please post to thread.

Good luck getting a reservation for an Illuminations Cruise, I hope this information is helpful to you.

Katholyn

momto1
01-12-2009, 11:07 AM
We booked an Specialty Illuminations Cruise for April 7th. We are a family of five - me, dh, ds12, mil and fil. The 7th is my mil birthday. We are looking to share our cruise with 5 others.

We would meet at the Marina ouside the Yacht club at 8:00. Cruise leaves at 8:30. We will divide the cost and tip by the number of cruisers. If we get a full boat, it will be $36 per person.
Anyone want to join us? PM me.
Lori

MarkinNM
01-12-2009, 06:25 PM
Anybody have resies for June, 15-21?? Family of 4, let me know.....

MyMuse
01-12-2009, 10:39 PM
Hi there. I might be interested in sharing a cruise on any of those dates. Some other nights, maybe, I have to check the itin.

Is there a separate thread for the MK Wishes cruise? I am a solo traveler, so it would just be me. I do have family visiting me on my trip, but I doubt they would want to come.

Thanks!

Crazy Hakim
01-13-2009, 07:18 AM
We would meet at the Marina outside the Yacht club at 8:00. Cruise leaves at 8:30

Lori,

Check in is at 8pm, that is correct, but most times the boat leaves around 8:10-8:20, 8:30 is a late departure. Make sure all your guests are there at 8pm.

momto1
01-13-2009, 03:54 PM
Lori,

Check in is at 8pm, that is correct, but most times the boat leaves around 8:10-8:20, 8:30 is a late departure. Make sure all your guests are there at 8pm.

Thanks! We have done this 2x before and I should have remembered that! DH made the ressie and that is what he was told. Good reminder. I would hate for someone to miss the cruise.

Now..still need more cruisers for April 7th.
Lori

Medic589
01-14-2009, 12:16 PM
Feb 20 - Mar 1?

Nicsnick
01-16-2009, 03:57 PM
Anyone have room for 2 adults on March 19, 20, 21, 28, or 29th??? Either Wishes or Illuminations would be great!!! Thank You

TammyLynn33
01-16-2009, 04:03 PM
Hi There Looking for room for me and my very well behaved..haha DS7

We are going April 20-28th..Pretty Please Anyone...Im doing BBB with DD3 am looking for special time with Mom and DS

Pm ME please:cheer2:

LuckyMistletoe
01-17-2009, 09:16 AM
I have a Wishes cruise to share:

Sunday, Feb 8
Departing from the Polynesian
6 spots available

Thanks!

Rudegrle
01-17-2009, 11:00 AM
I have a Wishes cruise to share:

Sunday, Feb 8
Departing from the Polynesian
6 spots available

Thanks!

sent you a pm

LuckyMistletoe
01-17-2009, 04:45 PM
I have an Illuminations pontoon cruise to share:

Tuesday, Feb 10
Departing from the Yacht Club Marina
5 spots available

Thanks!

DWFan4Life
01-19-2009, 03:56 PM
My family are planning on December for Christmas holidays, hope we can. We're still in the process of planning then afterward we can finalized our decision but still our minds can change every now and then, maybe we can set it early as December. :)

ansky922
01-19-2009, 05:53 PM
If anyone has room for 2adults and 1 DS (9) on an Illuminations boat :goodvibes
It would be great to surprise him
We will be there 2/15 - 2/20 :wave2:

Anyone going :sad2:

sherinmo
01-20-2009, 09:51 AM
My husband and I will be at WDW 4/29 thru 5/5. Checking to see if anyone is interested in sharing a wishes or illumination cruise.

Sherri

gsneen
01-23-2009, 08:15 AM
My Parents and I will be at WDW 3/22 thru 3/29. Checking to see if anyone is interested in sharing a wishes or illumination cruise with a party of 3. I'm hoping to surprise my parents with this cruise;)

4everluvDisney
01-23-2009, 10:23 AM
Looking for a Wishes cruise to share for my DH and myself April 22-April 28th.
Anyone have any room available???

CanadianGuy
01-24-2009, 07:14 AM
The previous thread was beyond board limits for size.

The old thread tho locked can be found here:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=560160

ansky922
01-24-2009, 07:44 PM
If anyone has room for 2adults and 1 DS (9) on an Illuminations boat
It would be great to surprise him
We will be there 2/15 - 2/20

marlower
01-25-2009, 03:02 PM
Would love to share a cruise April 25th. 3 ladies celebrating a 40th birthday!! Anyone have openings?

mardonna
01-26-2009, 01:27 AM
Have space for 5 on Illuminations cruise.

We are a party of 2 adults and 3 children under 7.

I have a confirmed reservation and TA is telling me the total is $391, I have to confirm if this includes tax and tip, but I think the regular cost is $300 so I'm sure it does.

We would like to have someone that will split cost, so if you are 2 or 3 and willing to split we are fiine with that.

cherylleigh59
01-26-2009, 07:48 PM
We have an Illuminations Cruise booked for Thursday March 26th. There are only 2 of us, so we can share with up to 8 more people. Contact me if interested.

kristinlynn
01-27-2009, 04:51 PM
We have room for two people on an Illuminations Cruise booked for Wednesday, April 29th. PM if you'd like to share.

momto1
01-27-2009, 11:04 PM
We booked an Specialty Illuminations Cruise for April 7th. We are a family of five - me, dh, ds12, mil and fil. The 7th is my mil birthday. We are looking to share our cruise with 5 others.

Anyone want to join us? PM me.
Lori

Bump...still looking for cruisers on April 7th..

Wanna join us??
Lori

famouschinesec
01-29-2009, 10:25 PM
The previous thread was beyond board limits for size.

The old thread tho locked can be found here:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=560160

Are there still going to be monthly stickys?

cinderella97
01-30-2009, 08:28 AM
Bump...still looking for cruisers on April 7th..

Wanna join us??
Lori

Would love to, the 7th is my birthday too. But we won't be down until the 9th.

I'm looking for a cruise anything April 9th - April 15th. Thanks!

wonderwickham2
01-30-2009, 10:16 AM
We would like to share an illuminations or wishes cruise with some others on 2/21, 2/22, 2/23, 2/24, 2/25, 2/26 or 2/27....

We can book or you have one already booked - either way is fine! We are a party of two adults and one well behaved little girl....

Just post a reply - or more preferably send me a Pm, thanks!

ps - I heard the illuminations cruise can get really smoky from the pyrotechnics, as the cruise boats are down on the water level where they are launching the fireworks??? Anyone experience this???

MeredithRX
01-31-2009, 04:34 PM
OK, I may have a stupid question...but

When you call to make a reservation, you request an 8pm cruise, correct? If Illuminations is at 9, does the 8pm cruise basically hold the boat for you from 8pm until 9:30ish? I thought the cruise only reserved the boat for you for 1 hour. I guess I'm not doing a good job of the mental math. :rotfl2:

I'm afraid of calling and requesting the wrong time I suppose. :lol:

marlower
01-31-2009, 04:50 PM
I'm not quite sure on the answer for the illuminations cruise time but I just booked the wishes cruise in April and the CM told me what time to show up for the boat--he told me 9pm and that it is about an 80 min. cruise. Does this sound right to others who have booked a cruise? Also, the CM did tell me to call back about 14 days before the cruise to verify the time of deparature.
Hope that helps!

famouschinesec
02-01-2009, 01:05 PM
The CM should verify the time of the fireworks while on the phone with you and then will advise you of where to go (or in the case of the Wishes cruise, you tell them where you want to be picked up), and what time to be there. It has been my experience that the time they always advise is one hour prior to fireworks time. So for a 9PM Illuminations , they'll tell you to be at the dock at 8PM. Essentially you have 30 minutes to settle up the bill, and then you will board about 8:30, maybe a little earlier, cruise for a while and then park for the fireworks and then return to the dock.

momto1
02-02-2009, 11:19 AM
Would love to, the 7th is my birthday too. But we won't be down until the 9th.

I'm looking for a cruise anything April 9th - April 15th. Thanks!

Cinderella97 -
We have some flexibility on ou April 7th date. If you book for the 9th or 10th and are looking for cruisers, let us know and we can cancel our 7th ressie and join you!

We could do the April 7th birthday cruise on April 9th!
Lori

Dannnn
02-04-2009, 04:02 PM
We have booked a 10 seat Illuminations cruise for Thursday March 19th. We have a family of 4 (Me, DW, DD10 & DD6). Would like to invite a large enough group to split the cost. Departs from the Yacht Club at 8:30pm arrive at 8:00pm 3/19.

Please email me if pm doesn't work:
dan2ktj (at) cox.net

Thanks!
Dan

MyMuse
02-04-2009, 09:00 PM
We have booked a 10 seat Illuminations cruise for Thursday March 19th. We have a family of 4 (Me, DW, DD10 & DD6). Would like to invite a large enough group to split the cost. Departs from the Yacht Club at 8:30pm arrive at 8:00pm 3/19.

Please email me if pm doesn't work:
dan2ktj (at) cox.net

Thanks!
Dan

So close! I leave the World on the 15th! :sad: :faint:

You may also want to post in the March 09 Cruiseshare thread....

Dannnn
02-04-2009, 10:36 PM
So close! I leave the World on the 15th! :sad: :faint:

You may also want to post in the March 09 Cruiseshare thread....

Bummer. I've been trying to find that thread. When I search on disboards google I get March threads from past years and Jan/Feb 09 but can't find the March 09. If you can point me to it I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks,
Dan

MeredithRX
02-04-2009, 11:44 PM
Bummer. I've been trying to find that thread. When I search on disboards google I get March threads from past years and Jan/Feb 09 but can't find the March 09. If you can point me to it I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks,
Dan

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2072130

momto1
02-05-2009, 10:25 AM
Is there an April 09 board? I still have an April 7 cruise to share with 5 others.

Lori

midwife144
02-08-2009, 09:27 AM
We are a group of 4 disney lovin' adults looking for a cruise to share on April 25 or April 26. Doesn't matter Illuminations or Wishes. 3 of them will be celebrating their birthdays so I would LOVE to surprise them.

If you have one to share on those dates, we love to join you.

Thanks,
Jill
:cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

harpiesgirl
02-11-2009, 01:55 PM
Dan.

Do you still have room on 3/19? Tried to e mail you but I'm not sure it went through. We would be very interested as it is my DD10's b-day on the 20th.
Thanks

MyMuse
02-11-2009, 02:13 PM
harpiesgirl...the March 09 thread is in my sig..... :flower3:

mreid1974
02-12-2009, 12:32 PM
ANyone have a March 27th cruise available... Looking for someone who has room for 2 for illuminations that night..

snowdrift7
02-15-2009, 01:53 AM
We're going to be there May 1-17 and would love to find a cruise we can share. We're 4 adults and have shared both Wishes & Illuminations cruises with other DIS folks. Usually we book the boat and find people to share but this time I thought I'd just try and hitch a ride. If anyone is planning for May, let me know.

Thanks!

macfinn
02-15-2009, 02:56 PM
Maybe around sept 26-27 , not sure if thias something we want to do, so im just testing the "waters"...would be for two adults....:cool1: :cool1:

addsomebling
02-15-2009, 07:27 PM
What is the cost of the cruise? I'd love that for my family. We will have 8 going Aug. 30 - Sept. 4. There's room for 2 more if anyone would like to split the cost on one of those dates.

jen_uk
02-16-2009, 04:38 PM
Im looking to share a cruise in August, sometime between 5th - 20th, its only dh and I :goodvibes

trav3lg1rl
02-16-2009, 11:44 PM
I was fortunate to join an Illuminations cruise a few days ago found on this board! A few logistical notes for those going: The cruise leaves from the Yacht and Beach club marina. The marina is actually much closer to the Yacht club resort so you might want to park there vs. the Beach club (though it's only about a 5-10 minute walk from the Beach club resort to the marina). The marina has a little house/office where you check in but you can't go inside (just for Disney staff). You will be told to use the restrooms at the Yacht club resort so you might as well stop there first. The marina is near the lighthouse so it's easy to spot. If you have trouble finding it ask Disney staff about the marina for the Illiminations cruise. There are also regular transportation boats from the Epcot resorts into Epcot that leave from a slightly different marina area.

The ride is about 1 hours so you take off at 7:15 or 8:15 (depending on if Illuminations is at 8 or 9) then come back around 8:15 or 9:15. The first 40 minutes or so you cruise the waterways around Epcot and the Disney boardwalk.

Hope that helps.

mrsg7176
02-16-2009, 11:45 PM
I was hoping to book a cruise for May 11th at Epcot. The concept of a cruise-share is new to me! I am a regular on the Trip Advisor Forum and happened to hear about this possibility. I have not booked a cruise as of yet but would be willing to book a Pontoon for illuminations. If someone has room for three that would be great too. I am not able to PM as I am a newbe on this forum. My screen-name is mrsg7176 on the trip advisor forum if anyone would like to contact me there (and I will keep checking this post) I am traveling with my mother and daughter. Thank you!

Mrsg7176

trav3lg1rl
02-16-2009, 11:54 PM
I found this on the wdinfo website: under recreation/ fireworks (sorry I can't post a url yet)

MAGICAL FIREWORKS VOYAGE

The Magical Fireworks Voyage, which has been offered exclusively to guests traveling as part of a Grand Gathering group (8 or more), will become available to all, regarless of party size, starting March 1, 2009.

When this change goes into effect, the price will increase to $53.99 per person ages 10 and up, $30.99 per child ages 3-9.

It is expected that this experience wil undergo some changes, including a new name. Stay tuned to the DIS for future updates.

When I was calling the Disney tour line for a tour - I asked about this. I was told that they would start taking reservations March 1 but that the reservations would be for Wishes cruises beginning in May (maybe even a bit later - 60-90 days out).

Twinkly-Tink
02-17-2009, 02:30 PM
We'll be there from 8-21 June and would love to know if anyone has any 'room' for us o tag along (when we get to the 90 day window!);)

dawnbu40
02-17-2009, 02:42 PM
We are a family of 3, DH,DD18 and myself and we would love to share a Wishes or Illuminations cruise anytime between May 6-12. If there is someone who is thinking of boooking but needs more people just PM me!
Thanks!

roozlilone
02-18-2009, 04:40 PM
February 21, 22 or 23rd!

Looking to share a wishes or illuminations cruise on any of the above dates. Anyone have room for 2 adults, 2 children? :goodvibes

momto1
02-19-2009, 01:55 PM
I still have room on April 7th for 5 for Illuminations. I have done this twice before and always filled up real quick. Not this year. Anybody??
Lori

amcelroy
02-20-2009, 06:58 AM
We would like to try to book on May 28th for our DS 6th birthday. Anyone else looking for that day?

SuzanneSLO
02-22-2009, 06:30 PM
We have reserved a Premium boat for the Wishes fireworks cruise on Tuesday, May 12. The boat includes the piped-in music during the show. We will board the boat at 8:15 at the Grand Floridian boat dock, with a departure at 8:30 in time for Wishes to be presented at 9.

Let me know if you are interested! -- Suzanne

stingray65
02-26-2009, 11:11 AM
anyone have a wishes cruise for arpil 20-23 or 26-30 that they would like to share for 2 people ages 59 & 63?

suemom2kay
02-27-2009, 01:19 AM
I have reserved a 10 Person Premium Wishes Fireworks Boat with the music for Tuesday May 5, 2009.

CRUISE FULL...

Sue Z

miksilver
02-28-2009, 12:40 PM
Would love to share a Wishes cruise on May 11th. We are two adults and one very, well behaved 4 year old girl. We did the Illuminations cruise last Oct. and shared the boat with 2 other Dis'ers and had a great time. I really wanted to surprise my DH with this one!

Feel free to PM me!

rbitler
03-03-2009, 04:08 PM
anyone have room for two adults for 5/23-5/29 any night thanks:thumbsup2

Eeyore's Buddy
03-04-2009, 04:44 PM
Three of us, 2 adults and our 10 yr old grandson, Looking to share a cruise with someone who has been lucky enough to snag an Illiuminations Cruise between Jun 8 and 14.

:worship: :worship: :worship:

Thanks

EB

RachelTori
03-04-2009, 06:04 PM
Monday, June 1st Illuminations Cruise. 6 spaces available. PM me if interested. :goodvibes

PictureJumpr
03-04-2009, 06:50 PM
Hi There Looking for room for me and my very well behaved..haha DS7

We are going April 20-28th..Pretty Please Anyone...Im doing BBB with DD3 am looking for special time with Mom and DS

Pm ME please:cheer2:

Looking for a Wishes cruise to share for my DH and myself April 22-April 28th.
Anyone have any room available???

Would love to share a cruise April 25th. 3 ladies celebrating a 40th birthday!! Anyone have openings?

I have a Wishes cruise with audio, departing the Polynesian, for Saturday April 25. Wishes is scheduled to go off at 10pm that night; boat is scheduled to pick up at the Poly at 9pm.

There are 3 spaces remaining.

$40 a head to cover the cruise and gratuity, even if the boat doesn't fill I won't be changing the amount - we're going to enjoy it even if it's just the three of us (all supposedly 'adults' ;) )...

If any of y'all - or anyone else - are interested in spaces, please PM me with information and I will reply as soon as I can.

RamonaBuchanan
03-05-2009, 01:27 PM
Looking for someone to share an Illuminations Cruise during June 21-25, 2009. There are four of us. Haven't booked anything yet. Anyone know if there is a specific thread for cruise-sharing for June 2009?

pediatric-rnp
03-05-2009, 04:35 PM
If anyone needs 2 more people (DH & myself) for an Illuminations Cruise on either March 29 or April 02, please let me know either by posting here or by (preferably) PM. :goodvibes

RamonaBuchanan
03-06-2009, 07:24 AM
Hey MarkinNM. I don't have enough posts to send you a PM yet. If you can't find anyone else for your dates, maybe we can work something out for June 21, 2009...the only date that our paths will cross. The magic 90-day out mark for June 21 is March 23 I believe so we still have a few more days. I would be willing to make the reservation.

MyMuse
03-06-2009, 08:49 AM
I have reserved a 10 Person Premium Wishes Fireworks Boat with the music for Tuesday May 5, 2009. We will meet at the dock at the contemporary resort at 8-8:15 and depart from there. So far there are 2 families; I still have room for 4 more people. Please pm me if you're interested.

Just know there will be 5 well behaved children on this boat! :dance3:
Thanks!

Sue Z

PM'd you! :goodvibes

momto1
03-06-2009, 12:17 PM
We have an Illuminations Cruise to share on April 7th. There are 5 of us - me, dh, dd12, dmil, dfil. MIL is celebrating her 70th birthday.

We are looking for up to 5 more. So even if there aren't 5 of you, please join us. We will split the cost equally.

I hope you can join us!
Lori

snowdrift7
03-08-2009, 12:50 AM
:boat: We've reserved an Illuminations Cruise for May 14th. We're looking for some fellow DIS-ers to join us. We love this cruise and each time we go, we share it with great folks we've met on DIS.

If anyone's interested in joining us, let me know. If you've never been and you love fireworks, then you really shouldn't miss it. If you've been before, well then you know what a memorable experience it is. :boat:

WeRblam
03-08-2009, 12:46 PM
I am looking to join an Illuminations cruise anywhere from July 29 - July 1st. Party of 5....PM thanks!

jgrussell
03-09-2009, 09:50 PM
Party of two (I'm taking my sister to WDW for her 60th birthday) looking for space on an Illuminations cruise either Tuesday April 21 or Thursday April 23. Sure hope someone can help!!!

hildatk
03-11-2009, 02:08 PM
Looking for a cruise between 5/1 and 5/6 for 2. My husband and I will be there to celebrate my 30th birthday. Would love to share a cruise since we're first timers. Thanks.

SuzanneSLO
03-11-2009, 05:11 PM
We have reserved a Premium boat for the Wishes fireworks cruise on Tuesday, May 12. The boat includes the piped-in music during the show. We will board the boat at 8:15 at the Grand Floridian boat dock, with a departure at 8:30 in time for Wishes to be presented at 9.

We are still looking for 2 more to join us on May 12! -- Suzanne

TammyLynn33
03-11-2009, 05:18 PM
Still Looking for a Cruise for DS7 and myself between April 20-28..Thanks

1sttimedis
03-14-2009, 07:34 PM
We have a party of 7- looking to share for Monday May 18th.
Illuminations Celebration

suemom2kay
03-14-2009, 09:19 PM
Hi Everyone!

I secured an IllumiNations cruise on June 13th.

CRUISE FULL...

Thanks!

Sue Z

Twinkly-Tink
03-15-2009, 03:17 AM
Hi Everyone!

I secured an IllumiNations cruise on June 13th. We are a family of 3 and the boat holds 10 people. Price per person will depend on whether or not we fill the boat. The boat is $319.50 including tax. Gratuity is not included.

Please let me know if you're interested. You may reply to this post or pm me. I will get back to people as soon as possible. Please let me know if you're interested. It will be great fun to meet fellow DIS'rs. We will be celebrating our anniversary. What will you celebrate???

Thanks!

Sue Z

Hi sue

Have Pm'd you!

hope to hear from you soon!!

Lynn

RachelTori
03-15-2009, 07:37 AM
Hi Everyone!

I secured an IllumiNations cruise on June 13th. We are a family of 3 and the boat holds 10 people. Price per person will depend on whether or not we fill the boat. The boat is $319.50 including tax. Gratuity is not included.

Please let me know if you're interested. You may reply to this post or pm me. I will get back to people as soon as possible. Please let me know if you're interested. It will be great fun to meet fellow DIS'rs. We will be celebrating our anniversary. What will you celebrate???

Thanks!

Sue Z

We still have plenty of room on the June 1st IllumiNations cruise! We're also a party of 3 hoping to share the boat with fellow DISers. It's DD's Sweet 16 Celebration (a little early!). $30/pp plus tip (regardless if we fill the boat or not). :) Please PM me or post if interested in joining us. :flower3:

Twinkly-Tink
03-15-2009, 08:12 AM
We still have plenty of room on the June 1st IllumiNations cruise! We're also a party of 3 hoping to share the boat with fellow DISers. It's DD's Sweet 16 Celebration (a little early!). $30/pp plus tip (regardless if we fill the boat or not). :) Please PM me or post if interested in joining us. :flower3:

A week too early for us! sorry :sad2:

Eeyore's Buddy
03-15-2009, 04:43 PM
Hi Everyone!

Thanks!

Sue Z

PM'd you!

We're taking our 10 yr old grandson to WDW for his first time and I know he would be THRILLED to go on an Illimuninations cruise (so would grandma and grandpa!)

Thanks

EB

MyMuse
03-15-2009, 09:13 PM
I would like to join a May 5th cruise; it will be my niece's 15th birthday. princess:

The May 5th already posted does not have room for 2 people. :sad1:

Thanks!! :boat:

Twinkly-Tink
03-16-2009, 10:27 AM
Where are all the June cruisers?? :confused3

Assuming that there isn't a separate thread that I'm missing???

Disney_Dizzy
03-16-2009, 03:14 PM
My Parents and I will be at WDW 3/22 thru 3/29. Checking to see if anyone is interested in sharing a wishes or illumination cruise with a party of 3. I'm hoping to surprise my parents with this cruise;)

I just joined this board and hope I am not too late to help...

Wishes Cruise booked for Monday, March 23, 2009 (less than a week away!). We have 4 -5 seats avail. Let me know if interested. :)

Twinkly-Tink
03-16-2009, 05:55 PM
I tried on the off-chance tonight and managed to secure a Wishes
Premium Cruise on 18th June - departing Grand Floridian. :cool1:

I have 8 spaces available so if anyone would like to join us then please post or PM me.

mep
03-16-2009, 09:10 PM
We are two honeymooners. June 19th will be our last night, and we are interested in the (above) cruise; however, I don't have enough posts to PM. What is the cost? What time and from where does the boat leave? Also, we are in DW from June 13-20 so if anyone needs to fill an illuminations cruise, let me know.

Twinkly-Tink
03-17-2009, 01:42 AM
We are two honeymooners. June 19th will be our last night, and we are interested in the (above) cruise; however, I don't have enough posts to PM. What is the cost? What time and from where does the boat leave? Also, we are in DW from June 13-20 so if anyone needs to fill an illuminations cruise, let me know.

Hi Mep :wave:

Congratulations!!

I've PM'd you with the info - you can reply when you have 10 posts or email me!!

Hope you can join us ;)

anyone else?

pediatric-rnp
03-17-2009, 11:04 AM
Just checking in again to see if anyone has room for 2 more (DH & myself) on either 3/29 or 4/02 for Illuminations cruise. :goodvibes

Megkel
03-17-2009, 01:06 PM
Anyone intrested in doing this Sept 19-25th? I know it's far in advance but that week is my birthday, our anniversary, and our family trip before my husband joins his new fleet and deploys. Thanks :) It would just be my husband and I.

momoftwo67
03-17-2009, 07:46 PM
I am looking for a cruise for any night from 6/7/09 through 6/12/09. If anyone has an opening please let me know. It will be myself, my husband, our 7 year old daughter and our 3 year old son. THANKS!!!:)

Crazy Hakim
03-18-2009, 04:00 PM
You should always check on Wishes cruises, because Disney can change the time of Wishes to better suit a sudden spike in attendance. So 8pm can easily become 9 or 10pm on short notice. Alway plan to arrive at your dock at least 1 hour prior to the scheduled fireworks.
Now, IllumiNations is a different story. IllumiNations is almost always at 9pm. Here are a couple exceptions. Currently, IllumiNations is at 8pm on Friday's only. This started Jan 2009 and was said to run "until Spring Break" so this should be very soon, so check often. After Spring Break, well who knows for sure.
OK, and starting the day AFTER Thanksgiving, IllumiNations moves to 9:30pm so as not to interfere with the Candlelight Processional at the American Gardens Theater.
Finally, NYE almost always had two shows, one at 7:30 and one at 11:30
Again, plan to arrive at Bayside Marina at least 1 hour before the scheduled performance.
Like everything else, anything and everything is subject to change.

DisneyBride'03
03-20-2009, 01:54 PM
Monday, June 1st Illuminations Cruise. 6 spaces available. PM me if interested. :goodvibes

Would you mind pushing this back to either Sun the 24th or May 25th? IF so, we have 3 of us!

:lmao: :laughing:

DisneyBride'03
03-20-2009, 01:58 PM
:goodvibes

What: Wishes or Illuminations Cruise

When: May 22-26th

Who: A old DisneyBride and her 2 princesses...12 and almost 3:wizard:

Why: A nice Diser may be looking to fill 3 seats for stowaways:cutie:

Please RSVP via PM:flower3:

RachelTori
03-20-2009, 02:33 PM
Would you mind pushing this back to either Sun the 24th or May 25th? IF so, we have 3 of us!

:lmao: :laughing:

:laughing: If you would adjust your dates so you're there on June 1st, I still have 3 spots open! ;)

1sttimedis
03-21-2009, 05:46 PM
We have a party of 7 interested in May 17-22nd for Illuminations cruise.

Mcbruns
03-23-2009, 04:56 PM
Hello -
Does anyone need spaces filled in June (between the 10th - 15th)?

3amigos
03-23-2009, 05:32 PM
We are 2 adults looking for May15-17th if anyone has any space available for these dates please PM me.

Thanks

MyMuse
03-25-2009, 10:34 PM
Hi all! :goodvibes

I'm looking for a cruise for 3 any night from 5/3 to 5/5, maybe 5/2.

If anyone is looking, please let me know! My niece turns 15 on 5/5, so that would be ideal.

Thank you!!

stingray65
03-26-2009, 10:18 AM
Looking for a wishes cruise 4-27 - 5-2 for 2 adults

DisneyBride'03
03-26-2009, 02:18 PM
Looks like we have more lookers than finders!!

rbitler
03-26-2009, 05:19 PM
my wife and I are looking for a cruise on may 26th or possibly may 29th thanks:thumbsup2

MyMuse
03-26-2009, 11:39 PM
Looks like we have more lookers than finders!!

LOL! Isn't that always the way? :goodvibes

If enough are looking for the same dates...maybe it can be booked??

Though at this late date, maybe not? :confused3

PictureJumpr
03-27-2009, 12:10 AM
Sorry stingray65, looks like we will just miss your dates...

Still have three spots available on a Wishes cruise with audio, departing the Polynesian at 9pm on Saturday, April 25. All seven other passengers are theoretically adults... :rotfl:

$40 per person to cover cruise and gratuity.

If interested please let me know :)

Kelblum
03-27-2009, 09:46 PM
Would love to try one of these one of these days!!

kidsrfun
03-27-2009, 09:54 PM
I know that I'm really early, but my dh and I are celebrating our 25th anniversary in August and are looking for a wishes or illuminations cruise to share. Anyone planning one already? We'll be there from Aug 22 - Sept 5th

lklint
03-30-2009, 12:21 PM
Lori, There are 4 of us myself my DH, DD (10) and DS (9) and we will be at Disney on April 7th. Are you still looking for people to share your cruise? Please let me know and we would be interested in sharing with you.

Linda

momto1
03-30-2009, 01:19 PM
Lori, There are 4 of us myself my DH, DD (10) and DS (9) and we will be at Disney on April 7th. Are you still looking for people to share your cruise? Please let me know and we would be interested in sharing with you.

Linda

Linda -
Sorry but we cancelled the boat last week! I just called and a boat is not available on the 7th. If you can find someone else willing to share, grab the opportunity. It is awesome! Have a great trip.
Lori

Twinkly-Tink
03-30-2009, 04:39 PM
Still have 6 places on a Premium Wishes Cruise - 18th June leaving from Grand Floridian if anyone is interested.

$40 pp including tip!

PM me or post back here.

bzzelady
03-30-2009, 07:04 PM
Two well behaved women (and possibly a nine year old) looking for Illuminations cruise to share between June 13-June 21st. If looking for people to help fill your boat, please pm me :)
My DM and I did this a couple of years ago in December and had such a good time...but we decided that if we ever did it again, it was going to be in warm weather this time!

Twinkly-Tink
03-31-2009, 01:47 PM
Two well behaved women (and possibly a nine year old) looking for Illuminations cruise to share between June 13-June 21st. If looking for people to help fill your boat, please pm me :)
My DM and I did this a couple of years ago in December and had such a good time...but we decided that if we ever did it again, it was going to be in warm weather this time!

Does it have to be Illuminations??? :confused3 I have a Wishes Cruise on the 18th? :)

Mcbruns
03-31-2009, 10:24 PM
Anyone looking to fill 4 spots between June 8 - 14?

MyMuse
04-01-2009, 03:59 PM
If anyone has 3 spots on May 5th for Illuminations, please let me know!

My niece turns 15 on May 5 princess: and she wants to spend the day at Epcot. I would love to top it off with the fireworks cruise!

Thank you!

diane13
04-02-2009, 02:17 PM
We're going to be there May 1-17 and would love to find a cruise we can share. We're 4 adults and have shared both Wishes & Illuminations cruises with other DIS folks. Usually we book the boat and find people to share but this time I thought I'd just try and hitch a ride. If anyone is planning for May, let me know.

Thanks!
I would love to share a cruise. Did you find anyone for your dates? I will be there May 1-11 too. Let me know...Thanks

diane13
04-02-2009, 02:19 PM
If anyone has 3 spots on May 5th for Illuminations, please let me know!

My niece turns 15 on May 5 princess: and she wants to spend the day at Epcot. I would love to top it off with the fireworks cruise!

Thank you!
I will be there in May as well. Did you find anyone to share a cruise and need more people? Please let me know....

diane13
04-02-2009, 02:26 PM
We are a family of 3, DH,DD18 and myself and we would love to share a Wishes or Illuminations cruise anytime between May 6-12. If there is someone who is thinking of boooking but needs more people just PM me!
Thanks!

Did you find someone to share a cruise with? I am also looking to share a cruise. I will be there May 1-11 so if you have a cruise during that time I'd love to join it. Please let me know...

diane13
04-02-2009, 02:29 PM

Do you still need people for the cruise? I will be there May 1-11 so I could do the May 5th cruise with you. It would be me and my husband. Let me know...

diane13
04-02-2009, 02:35 PM

I would be interested to join your cruise. It would be me and my husband. Please let me know...Thanks!

MyMuse
04-02-2009, 02:39 PM
I would love to share a cruise. Did you find anyone for your dates? I will be there May 1-11 too. Let me know...Thanks

I will be there in May as well. Did you find anyone to share a cruise and need more people? Please let me know....

snowdrift7 & diane13 - I did not book a cruise, but I'm game for May 5! :goodvibes

It would be a wonderful ending to an enchanted 15th birthday celebration! princess:

Please PM me, if you choose to book.

snowdrift7
04-02-2009, 02:53 PM

Hi,

I am looking for one more person for our Illuminations cruise but the only date i was able to schedule was Thurs, May 14th.

Sorry! Hope you find a cruise and have a great time!

diane13
04-02-2009, 03:16 PM
Looking for a wishes cruise 4-27 - 5-2 for 2 adults

I would love to share a cruise too. Did you find anyone that needs more people? Let me know...Thanks

diane13
04-02-2009, 03:21 PM
snowdrift7 & diane13 - I did not book a cruise, but I'm game for May 5! :goodvibes

It would be a wonderful ending to an enchanted 15th birthday celebration! princess:

Please PM me, if you choose to book.

I can't PM yet, not enough posts. Anyway, I haven't tried for May 5th as I thought it would be too late so I had hoped you had already found someone. Do you want to try & call for May 5th & let me know....

diane13
04-02-2009, 03:25 PM
I was hoping to book a cruise for May 11th at Epcot. The concept of a cruise-share is new to me! I am a regular on the Trip Advisor Forum and happened to hear about this possibility. I have not booked a cruise as of yet but would be willing to book a Pontoon for illuminations. If someone has room for three that would be great too. I am not able to PM as I am a newbe on this forum. My screen-name is mrsg7176 on the trip advisor forum if anyone would like to contact me there (and I will keep checking this post) I am traveling with my mother and daughter. Thank you!

Mrsg7176

I am also not able to PM yet. Can you do any days before May 11th? I will be there May 1-11th, but have plans on the 11th already. Did you try calling to find out if it was even available?

dawnbu40
04-02-2009, 03:34 PM
Did you find someone to share a cruise with? I am also looking to share a cruise. I will be there May 1-11 so if you have a cruise during that time I'd love to join it. Please let me know...

We never did find anyone to share a cruise with but would still love to do a cruise! We will be there May6-13.

SuzanneSLO
04-03-2009, 09:59 AM
We still have room for 2 more on our Premium boat for the Wishes fireworks cruise on Tuesday, May 12. The boat includes the piped-in music during the show. We will board the boat at 8:15 at the Grand Floridian boat dock, with a departure at 8:30 in time for Wishes to be presented at 9. The cost is $37.95per person.

MyMuse
04-03-2009, 10:02 AM
We still have room for 2 more on our Premium boat for the Wishes fireworks cruise on Tuesday, May 12. The boat includes the piped-in music during the show. We will board the boat at 8:15 at the Grand Floridian boat dock, with a departure at 8:30 in time for Wishes to be presented at 9. The cost is $37.95per person.

That would be awesome, but I need it to be a week earlier! :rotfl:

You'll find 2 more people, no problem! :goodvibes Enjoy!!

sneadae
04-03-2009, 10:44 AM
Hi there, we are a family of 4 (maybe just 3...does an infant count as 1?). My husband's 30th bday is May 22nd and I'd like to surprise him with a cruise. I don't care what cruise it is...anyone have any space on theirs that they'd be willing to share? Thanks!

Email me at sneadae@yahoo.com or PM me!

dawnbu40
04-03-2009, 01:00 PM

Sadly there are 3 of us so we won't fit.

serinlea
04-03-2009, 11:25 PM
I tried on the off-chance tonight and managed to secure a Wishes
Premium Cruise on 18th June - departing Grand Floridian. :cool1:

I have 8 spaces available so if anyone would like to join us then please post or PM me.

Definitely interested if you still have space for 2...PMing you.

Twinkly-Tink
04-04-2009, 02:52 AM
Definitely interested if you still have space for 2...PMing you.

Hi

have pm'd & emailed you!

Would love to 'welcome you aboard'!!

bearlyanne
04-04-2009, 08:52 PM
:boat: We've reserved an Illuminations Cruise for May 14th. We're looking for some fellow DIS-ers to join us. We love this cruise and each time we go, we share it with great folks we've met on DIS.

If anyone's interested in joining us, let me know. If you've never been and you love fireworks, then you really shouldn't miss it. If you've been before, well then you know what a memorable experience it is. :boat:

Hi snowdrift! Have you filled your boat yet? We would be very interested. t would be my MIL, FIL, me and my dd who is almost 3. Please contact me at on here b/c I am still "earning my ears" and can't pm. Could you please let me know even if the boat is full? That way I can know that you saw this message. Thanks!

pirate:pirate:pirate: This icon seems appropriate!

helles
04-04-2009, 09:13 PM
We are a family of 6, 2 Grandparents, DD, DSIL, and 2 Granddaughters 4 & 7 booked for the Illuminations cruise Monday, May 18th. Looking for 4 people to share this fun cruise with us.

3amigos
04-05-2009, 07:54 AM
I'm so disappointed we arrive the night of the May 14th and leave the morning of May 18th we would have loved to join one of your cruises:sad1:. What time is your cruise on the 14th? Does anyone have one they want to share on May 15th-17th. There are two of us. Thanks!

diane13
04-05-2009, 11:28 AM
We never did find anyone to share a cruise with but would still love to do a cruise! We will be there May6-13.

Hi

Did you try to book a cruise? I will be willing to join you if you can get one May 6-11. Let me know...

diane13
04-05-2009, 12:46 PM
I'd love to share a fireworks cruise or fishing trip with someone. We will be there May 1-11. Anyone that would like to book one, please let me know and me and my husband would love to join it. Thanks!

dawnbu40
04-05-2009, 02:18 PM
Hi

Did you try to book a cruise? I will be willing to join you if you can get one May 6-11. Let me know...

We called a few days ago and there weren't any available during our stay.:sad1:

snowdrift7
04-05-2009, 11:25 PM
Hi snowdrift! Have you filled your boat yet? We would be very interested. t would be my MIL, FIL, me and my dd who is almost 3. Please contact me at on here b/c I am still "earning my ears" and can't pm. Could you please let me know even if the boat is full? That way I can know that you saw this message. Thanks!

pirate:pirate:pirate: This icon seems appropriate!

Hi,

Unfortunately, we only have 1 space left - otherwise I'd love to have you join us.

Hope you find another cruise and have a great vacation :goodvibes

bearlyanne
04-06-2009, 01:16 AM
Thanks for checking back snowdrift:goodvibes Please let me know if anyone cancels.

bearlyanne
04-06-2009, 01:20 AM
Does anyone have space on a cruise May 13, 14, 15, 16?

We would love to join you! depending on the space that you have avail, we could be a group of 1-4 adults and one almost 3 year old (this is her birthday trip and she adores fireworks!)...

Please let me know !!

pirate:pirate:pirate:

Twinkly-Tink
04-06-2009, 03:16 PM
Still have 6 places on a Premium Wishes Cruise - 18th June leaving from Grand Floridian if anyone is interested.

$40 pp including tip!

PM me or post back here.

Only 4 spaces left now! anyone else interested???

rbitler
04-07-2009, 12:17 PM
looking for illuminations cruise for my wife and me on may 26th possibly may 29th anybody have any room thanks and how much per person

kraammoz
04-08-2009, 01:12 AM
Hi there

I have secured a Illuminations cruise reservation for July 6, 2009 for the Breathless. There are only 3 in my party :yay:so we have space of another 3 people (when I booked, I was told the maximum on the Breathless was 6 guests even though the thread says it has a 7 people maximum).

Happy to consider sharing with another 3 - if interested, PM or post a reply on this thread!

Cheers :yay:

Crazy Hakim
04-08-2009, 07:40 AM
Hi there
I have secured a Illuminations cruise reservation for July 6, 2009 for the Breathless. There are only 3 in my party :yay:so we have space of another 3 people (when I booked, I was told the maximum on the Breathless was 6 guests even though the thread says it has a 7 people maximum).
Happy to consider sharing with another 3 - if interested, PM or post a reply on this thread!
Cheers :yay:

FYI, you can fit 7, but it will be a TIGHT squeeze.
You can put one in the front seat with the driver
You can fit 3 across the middle seat, directly behind the driver
You can possibly squeeze 3 in the rear seat, behind the engine compartment, but that would be tight.
If you PM me your e-mail address, I can send you a link to an entire album of photos of the current Breathless II (Hacker-Craft). Currently, she is down for rehab (scheduled maintenance) and the entire boat is being stripped, sanded, and re-varnished. Should be back sometime in May and I expect she will look better than ever!

DisneyBride'03
04-08-2009, 03:11 PM
Does anyone know specifically what snacks/drinks are provided on the specialty cruises?

I believe you can order items through private dining etc, just curious as to what is provided. Thanks for any info:)

ferret7
04-08-2009, 03:26 PM
Does anyone know specifically what snacks/drinks are provided on the specialty cruises?

I believe you can order items through private dining etc, just curious as to what is provided. Thanks for any info:)

We just did a premium Wishes cruise last week.

There was a cooler with cans of coke, diet coke, sprite, plus bottled water.
There was a basket with snack-sized bags of regular chips, bbq chips, cheetos, pretzels, and smartfood cheddar popcorn.

(my thanks to DD7 and DD10 who helped me remember :))

DisneyBride'03
04-08-2009, 03:38 PM
We just did a premium Wishes cruise last week.

There was a basket with snack-sized bags of regular chips, bbq chips, cheetos, pretzels, and smartfood cheddar popcorn.

(my thanks to DD7 and DD10 who helped me remember :))

Thanks for the quick response, you can always count on a fellow Diser! :)

THis is the same cruise that we have booked;)

So did your DD's love it?!

ferret7
04-08-2009, 04:11 PM
Thanks for the quick response, you can always count on a fellow Diser! :)

THis is the same cruise that we have booked;)

So did your DD's love it?!

You're welcome :goodvibes

DD's enjoyed it a lot, we all thought it was wonderful!
It was a very peaceful, relaxing end to the day. :boat:

kraammoz
04-08-2009, 08:30 PM

But no sandwiches? :confused3

kraammoz
04-08-2009, 08:51 PM
FYI, you can fit 7, but it will be a TIGHT squeeze.
If you PM me your e-mail address, I can send you a link to an entire album of photos of the current Breathless II (Hacker-Craft).

Unfortunately, as a new user, I can't send PMs yet :sad1:

ferret7
04-09-2009, 07:09 AM

No sandwiches. Just the drinks and snacks I mentioned.
:)

Crazy Hakim
04-09-2009, 07:14 AM

You can order sandwiches, pizza, chicken strips, cheese and crackers, fruit platters, heck even full dinners if you wanted. Just call Private Dining at whichever resort your Wishes Cruise, or Yacht Club for IllumiNations.

But, none of these items are included in the price of the cruise, they are all handled separately.

maleficent_man
04-09-2009, 04:06 PM
Hey folks!

What is the deal with tipping the driver? What is normal for this? When is it normally done - before you leave or at the end? Thanks.

snowdrift7
04-09-2009, 04:58 PM
Hey folks!

What is the deal with tipping the driver? What is normal for this? When is it normally done - before you leave or at the end? Thanks.

I don't know what other people do but I always tip him/her $50 at the end of the cruise.

Enjoy! :boat:

stingray65
04-09-2009, 07:21 PM
looking for a wishes cruise for april 20,23, or april 27th thru may 2nd. for 2 seniors 59 & 63

KimDis
04-12-2009, 06:45 PM
Hi there,

Looking to join an illuminations cruise. Party of 4 (2 adults, 2 tween girls). Can go just about any night but 7/18. Please PM me if you have space available - Thanks!

rlduvall
04-12-2009, 06:58 PM
:laughing: If you would adjust your dates so you're there on June 1st, I still have 3 spots open! ;)

Hello, hello. I am also going to PM you, but are these spots still available? Would be perfect for us - me, DH and DS9 - and we are staying at BCV. I did a solo MouseFest trip in December and did an Illuminations Cruise and LOVED IT.

mat5
04-12-2009, 07:32 PM
Anyone have space for 4 for fireworks cruise?

RachelTori
04-12-2009, 07:40 PM
Hello, hello. I am also going to PM you, but are these spots still available? Would be perfect for us - me, DH and DS9 - and we are staying at BCV. I did a solo MouseFest trip in December and did an Illuminations Cruise and LOVED IT.

PMed you back! ;)

Twinkly-Tink
04-13-2009, 05:47 AM
Anyone have space for 4 for fireworks cruise?

Hi There!! :wave:

Have PM'd you back!! :thumbsup2

MyMuse
04-13-2009, 09:59 AM
Looking for a fireworks cruise for May 4 or 5 for a party of 2 or 3....please let me know!

My niece is turning 15 on May 5! princess:

maleficent_man
04-14-2009, 02:46 PM
Hi folks

I have two cruises available to share if anyone is interested.

Wishes Cruise leaving from the Poly on July 8th and Illuminations Cruise on July 18th.

Send me a PM if you're interested.

:wizard:

bahtandkids
04-15-2009, 12:29 PM
This is for Maleficent Man - How many people do you have room for on your July 8th Wishes Cruise? Sorry I couldn't PM you, I don't have enough posts yet. I read to get tips, more than I post.

Thanks

3"Mouse"keteers
04-15-2009, 01:40 PM
Anyone have a cruise to share anytime between May 24th and May 31st. There are 3 of us. TIA!

SuzanneSLO
04-15-2009, 04:18 PM

helles
04-15-2009, 05:56 PM
We still have room for 4 on this cruise, if anyone is interested.

slmjam
04-15-2009, 10:50 PM
Looking for an Illuminations or Wishes cruise to share 6/16-6/18 or 6/22 for a party of 5. Thanks so much!

maleficent_man
04-16-2009, 04:14 AM
This is for Maleficent Man - How many people do you have room for on your July 8th Wishes Cruise? Sorry I couldn't PM you, I don't have enough posts yet. I read to get tips, more than I post.

Thanks

Hey! I have space for 8 so let me know if you're interested. :thumbsup2

maleficent_man
04-16-2009, 08:39 AM
Hey! I have space for 8 so let me know if you're interested. :thumbsup2

Just a quick update on this one - now down to 3 spaces for the Wishes Cruise on July 8th.

Still have spaces available for the Illuminations Cruise on July 18th.

:thumbsup2

Twinkly-Tink
04-16-2009, 04:25 PM
I already have a Wishes Cruise booked but we're now looking for space for 2 on an Illuminations Cruise between 9-21 June. Anyone have any space??

If anyone's interested, have space for 4 left on my Wishes Cruise - 18th June

05MM08MM
04-16-2009, 08:08 PM
Is it too early to ask for Sept. 18, 2009? Would love to do the Illuminations cruise from the YC/BC if possible since I plan to have an early dinner at the YC Steakhouse.

Feel free to PM if anyone is interested. Can't really swing the $300+ :sad2:

Bornteach
04-17-2009, 08:46 AM
Hi! We just booked our Illuminations cruise for July 19th. We have 6 spots open! PM me if interested!

skatermom
04-17-2009, 09:28 AM
Lookinf for a share for 3 people between the dates of August 22-26th

3"Mouse"keteers
04-17-2009, 09:40 AM
Still looking for a share for 3 people (2 adults and 1 two yr. old) for anytime between May 24-31. Please PM me!

Eeyore's Buddy
04-17-2009, 10:16 AM
Looking for an Illuminations cruise for 2 (most of the time :lmao::lmao::lmao:) adult grandparents and our 9 yr old grandson.

rbitler
04-17-2009, 12:38 PM
wife and I are looking to share cruise for may 26th or may 29th if you have room pm me. thanks

RemembertheMagic98
04-18-2009, 05:31 PM
I know we have yet to hit the 90 day mark for reservations, but my boyfriend and I are looking for other couples or group to share a cruise (adults only please - it is our anniversary!). Not allowed to PM yet. Please post if you are interested!

~Karen

KristineN
04-18-2009, 08:52 PM
Hubby and I are interested in sharing a cruise. Please let me know if you have space availability :)

helles
04-18-2009, 09:56 PM
KristineN, we have room for 4 people on our cruise May 18th. We are a family of 2 Grandparents, DD, DSIL, and 2 granddaughters 4 & 7. Let me know if you are interested.

KristineN
04-18-2009, 10:03 PM
yes....we would definitely be interested in the two spots!! let me know the details...timing and price etc.

KristineN, we have room for 4 people on our cruise May 18th. We are a family of 2 Grandparents, DD, DSIL, and 2 granddaughters 4 & 7. Let me know if you are interested.

Finally - A Vacation
04-19-2009, 03:37 PM
Hello everyone! I have 6 spots open for a July 23 Illuminations cruise. PM me if interested.

Dena

bahtandkids
04-19-2009, 05:57 PM
If anyone is interested in a Wishes cruise on July 7th, please pm me. I believe we have 5 spots still available. It is the premium cruise with the audio piped in and is leaving from the Grand Floridian.

Thanks

helles
04-19-2009, 08:47 PM
Hi Kristine

The cost splitting would be $32.00 per person plus whatever tip you might want to give the driver.

We are leaving from the Yacht Club at 8:30pm. Evidently we must be there at 8:00pm to check in. The date is Monday May 18th.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Helen

KristineN
04-19-2009, 09:02 PM
Sounds great!! We are in. We are staying at Boardwalk so I will just cross over at 8 pm. I will PM you my details

Thanks again

Hi Kristine

The cost splitting would be $32.00 per person plus whatever tip you might want to give the driver.

We are leaving from the Yacht Club at 8:30pm. Evidently we must be there at 8:00pm to check in. The date is Monday May 18th.

Helen

Crazy Hakim
04-20-2009, 07:49 AM
We are leaving from the Yacht Club at 8:30pm. Evidently we must be there at 8:00pm to check in.

Helen,

Check in at 8pm, depart soon after. You won't be hanging around until 8:30pm. Your driver with get going soon as everybody is ready.

helles
04-21-2009, 11:47 AM
Hi Kristine

How do you go about PM me? We are staying off property at the Terra Verde gated community.

Helen

KristineN
04-21-2009, 12:25 PM
Helen...

I sent you a couple of PMs

If you look at the top right hand corner of your screen it will look like this: (but with your name)
Welcome, KristineN.
You last visited: Today at 08:39 AM Private Messages Unread 0, Total 160.

If you click on the Private Message link (again, upper right corner)it will take you to your inbox.

I don't believe you can respond until you have 10 posts.

If this doesn't make sense...send me an email at Kristine.Ryer@gmail.com and I will email you back my info.

THANKS

Hi Kristine

How do you go about PM me? We are staying off property at the Terra Verde gated community.

Helen

maryserv
04-21-2009, 01:25 PM
As another poster said "where are all the June cruisers?" But, we are open for end of May too! If there aren't any out there, I may call and see if there is one still available to book at this late date (less than 90 days out). DH and I did the Illuminations in December as a share and we'd love to bring our 6 almost 7 year old to one this time. We're driving in from Houston leaving on the 26th, so will be able to join you as early as the 27th. Celebrating DH birthday, DS Kinder graduation, and our wedding anniversary on this trip! Thanks, Mary

rbitler
04-21-2009, 05:27 PM
my dw and I would like to share cruise if you have an opening for May 26 or May 29 please pm me thanks

Twinkly-Tink
04-22-2009, 01:25 AM
I'm a June Cruiser!!

We still have space for 4 on a Premium Wishes Cruise on 18th June - departs Grand Floridian - $40 pp includes tip.

PM me if interested

RachaelA
04-22-2009, 02:55 PM
If anyone has 2 spots left on either cruise May 31st-June 8th, PM me.

rutgers1
04-23-2009, 06:42 PM
We are looking to join up with a family or two for a cruise between 8/8 and 8/20. We are a family of four (dad, mom, son 7, son 9). PM me if interested!

elizflynn
04-24-2009, 04:10 PM
Anyone doing a Cruise the week of Sept 21-26th? Let me know, me and my DBF would like to get on one!

KristineN
04-24-2009, 04:17 PM
Helen,

Are we good to go?

Kristine

Hi Kristine

Helen

helles
04-24-2009, 05:48 PM
Hi Kristine

Sorry I haven't got back to you. I am looking after my little one year old grandson as my DIL just went back to work after a year off for matt leave and there wasn't room at the daycare. By the time I get home I am exhausted and just don't get on the computer. My MIL was also visiting from B.C. so that added to my being busy.

I promise I will e-mail you this weekend and we can set things up.

He is starting daycare next Wed. so I will be officially retired. I will miss being with him but it will be good for him to be with other kids and me to resume my social life.

Helen

jen_uk
04-24-2009, 06:21 PM
Hello, my husband and are looking to join a cruise sometime between 5th August and the 20th, please let me know if you have room :goodvibes

WaltD4Me
04-24-2009, 08:00 PM
I know it's late, but I was just wondering if there is possibly a spot open for one person on any of the cruises for either Monday May 4th, Wednesday May 6th or Thursday May 7th?

I've always wanted to do a cruise, but forgot about the group ones here, it's my first solo trip so I thought it couldn't hurt to see if anyone had room for one more person on these days. Please PM me! :flower3:

Eeyore's Buddy
04-25-2009, 01:32 PM
Looking for an Illuminations cruise June 8 - 14th for 3 (2 adults and our 9 yr old grandson.)

Please PM me if you have room.

Thanks

EB

eeyoresbestfriend
04-26-2009, 05:59 AM
Hi! I will have a group of 2 adults for any dates between Aug 8 and the 23rd. Hopefully we can get a couple dates between everyone wanting them and figure something out!

ddoll
04-27-2009, 11:12 AM
I am hoping to book a cruise for August 6th. There will be five of us. Anyone interested in sharing it with me?

ddoll
04-27-2009, 11:13 AM
Hello, my husband and are looking to join a cruise sometime between 5th August and the 20th, please let me know if you have room :goodvibes

This could work for us. I will be calling in a couple of weeks to try for the 6th when the date comes up.

How many of you are there?

imtwd
04-27-2009, 02:58 PM
Have a premium cruise booked on July 20 leaving from Grand Floridian. Have room for 4. Currently there are 4 adults and 2 children both age 9 and girls. PM if interested in joining or email me at kim.caputo@comcast.net

maleficent_man
04-27-2009, 03:16 PM
Hi folks

Just a reminder of some spaces I have available.

Wishes Cruise on July 8th (3 spaces)
Illuminations Cruise on July 18th (4 spaces)

:thumbsup2

rbitler
04-27-2009, 05:06 PM
Wife and I still trying to find someone that has room on a cruise for may26 or may 29 thanks

3"Mouse"keteers
04-27-2009, 05:36 PM
Still looking for a cruise for 3 anytime between May 24 and 31st. :worship:

imtwd
04-27-2009, 08:39 PM
Hello everyone! I have 6 spots open for a July 23 Illuminations cruise. PM me if interested.

Dena

Finally - A Vacation I sent you a PM. Thank you.

imtwd
04-27-2009, 08:40 PM
Hi! We just booked our Illuminations cruise for July 19th. We have 6 spots open! PM me if interested!

Bornteach sent you a PM.

mademluc
04-28-2009, 02:24 PM
I am hoping to book a cruise for August 6th. There will be five of us. Anyone interested in sharing it with me?

Hi, we'll be at the Boardwalk from the 4th to the 11th and would love to share. We're talking Illuminations, correct? There's five of us, DH and I and 3 very well-behaved young ladies ages 13, 12, & 12. If this sounds okay to you then PM me and we can work the details!pixiedust:

1sttimedis
04-28-2009, 11:11 PM
Still looking for May 18th...or anytime from May 17-May 23. We have 3 adults and 4 kids.

Twinkly-Tink
04-30-2009, 01:57 AM
Hi There

Just a reminder for the June Cruisers that I still have 4 spaces available on a Wishes Cruise - booked for 18th June.

PM me for more info! :thumbsup2

ilovejsparrow
05-01-2009, 12:15 PM
Looking for a cruise (Wishes or Illuminations) for 5 pretty much any day between May 12- May 22. Please PM me if you have anything available!

snowdrift7
05-02-2009, 08:17 AM
We have space for one more on an Illuminations Cruise on Thurs, May 14th. If you're interesed, PM me.

cheers

Twinkly-Tink
05-03-2009, 11:55 AM
OK folks down to my last 2 places on Wishes Cruise 18th June.

Anyone care to join us? PM me if you are interested.

Thanks

Crazy Hakim
05-05-2009, 07:44 AM
FYI, recently there has been "Day Of" availability for IllumiNation's Cruise's. When this becomes available WDW-PLAY cannot book a Day Of Cruise. You must walk down to Bayside Marina and check availability (they usually put a sign outside the building, but ask anyway) and reserve the boat at the cashier's window.

glasslipper
05-05-2009, 09:36 AM
I'm not sure if this the right place to post, so please excuse me if I'm wrong. If I book an illuminations cruise in August and have a birthday cake delivered, will it melt? I know this probably sounds dumb, but I'm concerned about the heat, even though I know it cools down at night, it's still august in Fl!:rotfl: I want to order a chocolate Mickey head cake and maybe a chocolate figure, but not sure if they'll hold up. What are your thoughts and experiences? Thanks!!

Crazy Hakim
05-05-2009, 10:00 AM
I'm not sure if this the right place to post, so please excuse me if I'm wrong. If I book an illuminations cruise in August and have a birthday cake delivered, will it melt? I know this probably sounds dumb, but I'm concerned about the heat, even though I know it cools down at night, it's still august in Fl!:rotfl: I want to order a chocolate Mickey head cake and maybe a chocolate figure, but not sure if they'll hold up. What are your thoughts and experiences? Thanks!!

Private Dining usually delivers cake and food no more than 30 minutes before departure. Then, these items are usually kept in the marina until shortly before departure. Mention your concerns to the driver as soon as you arrive at Bayside Marina. You can request that the driver immediately serve the cake to prevent any melting during the cruise. I wouldn't worry.

glasslipper
05-05-2009, 10:11 AM
Thank you! Now I just need to keep my fingers crossed and hope I get the reservation for the cruise!!:tink:

divinedst
05-07-2009, 10:56 PM
Hi. There is still only 3 of us on the cruise I booked for May 31; DH, DD7 and self. Please let me know if you would like to share this cruise with us. Only 3 weeks left to go.

brrwright
05-08-2009, 07:17 AM
Divinedst,

Just sent you a PM regarding cruise. Thanks!

maryserv
05-08-2009, 10:48 AM
I PM'd you

Ms. Heimlich
05-10-2009, 07:49 AM
Hello!

I just booked an Illuminations Cruise for Saturday August 8, 2009. :banana:

I have room for up to 7 passengers. PM me or post on this thread if you are interested in coming along.

In our party we have me, my DH and our DD16.

IMwink
05-10-2009, 09:31 AM
Stupid question I know. I just never thought of trying this way to share a boat. Now I know.

But does anyone have room on a cruise for the 3rd or 4th of July. Illuminations or Wishes?

I have 2 adults and 2 kids (5 & 6)

Eeyore's Buddy
05-10-2009, 10:35 AM
Looking for an Illumination cruise anytime between June 8 and June 14, for three. Myself, DH and our grandson, age 9.

:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

Armyb
05-10-2009, 04:26 PM
Short notice I know but any illuminations cruises with room for 3?

Would have posted sooner but just happened upon this forum, where have you been all my life!!

DEADEA
05-10-2009, 08:54 PM
I have 4 spots available for an Illuminations Cruise on May 31st. Please pm me if interested. We have family of six, 3 adults and 3 kids (DS 12 and 9) and DD (5).

Thanks!

blueeyesrnc
05-12-2009, 04:35 PM
August 7th or August 12

My DD10 and I would love to share an Illuminations Cruise with someone on one of these dates. Please pm me if you have one available. Thanks. :)

rbitler
05-13-2009, 10:22 AM
do you have room for two adults on a illuminations cruise on these dates may 26th or may 29th .thanks pm me if you have room.:thumbsup2

imtwd
05-13-2009, 12:55 PM
Just a reminder we have availability for 4 people for premium wishes cruise on July 20. This includes the music. PM or post reply here if interested in sharing. Thank you.

Twinkly-Tink
05-13-2009, 02:03 PM
OK folks down to my last 2 places on Wishes Cruise 18th June.

Anyone care to join us? PM me if you are interested.

Thanks
Bump Bump Bumpity Bump!! :jumping1:

Anyone care to join us?? - only 2 spaces left!

PM Me if interested. :thumbsup2

Tinkerbell58
05-15-2009, 07:35 PM
Bumo Bump Bumpity Bump!! :jumping1:

I'm interested in the 2 spaces for me and my DD16. I'll send you a PM for details.

Twinkly-Tink
05-16-2009, 02:10 AM
I'm interested in the 2 spaces for me and my DD16. I'll send you a PM for details.

Hi Tinkerbell58 :wave:

Have replied to your PM!! :thumbsup2

Lynn

Twinkly-Tink
05-16-2009, 10:44 AM
Bump Bump Bumpity Bump!! :jumping1:

Sorry Guys - all places now taken! Welcome aboard those that are joining us. :thumbsup2

Twinkly-Tink
05-16-2009, 10:47 AM
Anyone have space for 2 on an IllumiNations cruise any night between the above dates (but not 16th/18th!!)

if you do then please reply or PM me.

3"Mouse"keteers
05-16-2009, 12:24 PM
I know it's really close, but does anyone have room for 3 on an illuminations or wishes cruise anytime between May 24-30? :worship: Please PM me if you do. TIA! :goodvibes

chloelovesdisney
05-17-2009, 01:10 PM
Hi. I tried to find this info but didn't see it anywhere. I am not sure if I am allowed to ask this. :confused3 If you join someone's Illuminations or Wishes cruise, how is the payment usually handled?

Also, is there enough room on the boats that if you have ten people, everyone has a front row seat, or are you in rows with some in the back? If there are ten people is it tight on board? I can't picture the size of the boat and have no idea whether it's a good idea to share to save money, or if I would regret it because my view is blocked.

If you share, can you order food just for your own group, or does it have to be ordered for everyone on board?

Thanks, I know it's a lot of questions. :) I am a worrier when it comes to planning, lol. :rotfl:

eeyoresbestfriend
05-17-2009, 02:43 PM
Hi Everyone! I have booked an Illuminations cruise for Tuesday August 11th. Right now it is just my husband and I, the kids are staying with my parents in NY, we are celebrating our anniversary with this trip to WDW! I am 35 and he is 32 :love: So if anyone is interested in sharing, reply, or PM and we can hopefully work something out, I figure we can just divide the price by the # of people we end up with (up to 10 total) and then each party can tip the driver.

I did note the anniversary on the reservation, don't know if that will matter any, but just a heads up in case it would bother someone!

rbitler
05-17-2009, 05:23 PM
we have less than one week to go does anybody have room for two adults on may 26th or may 29th thanks.:boat::boat::boat::earsboy::earsboy:

Princess97
05-17-2009, 08:20 PM
Hi does anyone have room for 2 more on an Illuminations Cruise? Please PM if so.

Crazy Hakim
05-18-2009, 08:52 AM
FYI, all you "Parties of 2" that are looking for a last minute IllumiNations Cruise! Do not hesitate to drop by Bayside Marina just before 8pm and ask any of the cruise drivers if there are any small parties booked. There are so many people out there that do not even think of sharing the cruise (and its cost) with other Disney fans. OK, it takes a little nerve to approach a "stranger" and ask, but heck, this is Disney, more people than not would be more than willing to do so.
And, if YOU really want it enough......

luvs2cruz
05-18-2009, 09:15 AM
dumb question...How do you book an Illuminations cruise?

Crazy Hakim
05-18-2009, 09:20 AM
dumb question...How do you book an Illuminations cruise?

Not dumb....

Call 407-WDW-PLAY

Ask for a Epcot Specialty Cruise

Be warned, they are usually sold out, 90 days in advance at 7am
But cancellations do happen.

imtwd
05-18-2009, 10:56 AM
Still available Wishes premium cruise. July 20. Room for 4.

Twinkly-Tink
05-18-2009, 02:05 PM
FYI, all you "Parties of 2" that are looking for a last minute IllumiNations Cruise! Do not hesitate to drop by Bayside Marina just before 8pm and ask any of the cruise drivers if there are any small parties booked. There are so many people out there that do not even think of sharing the cruise (and its cost) with other Disney fans. OK, it takes a little nerve to approach a "stranger" and ask, but heck, this is Disney, more people than not would be more than willing to do so.
And, if YOU really want it enough......

Thanks for this - would never have thought to do this!

Still looking for IllumiNations between 8-21 June! 2 adults only - anyone?? :confused3

momjkm
05-18-2009, 05:27 PM
Is there a place to look to share wishes cruises??
Jill

Twinkly-Tink
05-19-2009, 12:35 AM
Is there a place to look to share wishes cruises??
Jill

Hi there

Not sure what mean by your question?

On this thread you will find posts from people who have a already booked a cruise and have space for you to share - they generally suggest PM'ing the cruise booker for more information. Additionally you will also find people who are looking to share with someone who already has a cruise booked.

Like minded people and place for each to hopefully find what they are looking for - a cruise or people to share the cruise with!!

Think of this thread like a 'wanted' or 'offered' advert!! It covers both IllumiNations and Wishes Cruises - the thread title is a little misleading

HTH!

imtwd
05-19-2009, 09:01 AM
bump

imtwd
05-19-2009, 09:03 AM
Still available Wishes premium cruise. July 20. Room for 4.
bump

bahtandkids
05-19-2009, 09:44 PM
We still have spots available on a Wishes Cruise on 7/7/09, audio will be piped in.

Thanks

Crazy Hakim
05-20-2009, 06:42 AM
1. If you join someone's Illuminations or Wishes cruise, how is the payment usually handled?

2. Also, is there enough room on the boats that if you have ten people, everyone has a front row seat, or are you in rows with some in the back?

3. If there are ten people is it tight on board?

4. I can't picture the size of the boat and have no idea whether it's a good idea to share to save money, or if I would regret it because my view is blocked.

5. If you share, can you order food just for your own group, or does it have to be ordered for everyone on board?

1. This is strictly between the groups sharing the boat. One party has to reserve the boat and supply a CC Number to hold the boat. If the group is a No Show, this CC will be charged. But at the Marina, the cruise is rung up and charged. Just about the only thing the cashier can do is split the cost between two CC's or maybe a room card. But usually, cash changes hands and the responsible party pays for the cruise.

2 & 3. 10 people can usually fit comfortably. That being said, its difficult to say this without seeing the entire party. You would have to agree that there are a lot of shapes and sizes, some small, some larger. Would 10 large people fit comfortably? Probably not. Would 10 petite people fit, with room to spare.
OK, that being said, everybody has a seat, once the boat is parked, everybody can move up to the front area of the boat and do the best they can to all have prime seating. There would be no good reason to remain in the back seating area during IllumiNations, unless you choose to.

4. If you PM me your e-mail address, I can forward you photos of the pontoon boats currently in use at Bayside Marina.

5. Food is ordered directly with the Yacht Club Private dining. It is charged directly to you. You can order 2 sandwiches and 3 beers if you so desire. Or whatever right up to pizza, hot wings, cheese & crackers, whatever. But, how would you feel in 2 people were eating on the boat with 8 others watching?

I hope this info helps.

IMALOVNDISNEY
05-20-2009, 12:07 PM
Tomorrow my window opens to book for Aug 27th. (fingers and toes crossed here). It's my DH's B'Day (shhh it's a suprise.
My question here is.....Is there anyone else out there hoping for the same date that would want to share a cruise? I was thinking it would be better to pool together and hope atleast one of us would get a ressi. There are only 3 of us....So, I would be more than happy to share with you.

kidsrfun
05-21-2009, 08:10 AM
Tomorrow my window opens to book for Aug 27th. (fingers and toes crossed here). It's my DH's B'Day (shhh it's a suprise.
My question here is.....Is there anyone else out there hoping for the same date that would want to share a cruise? I was thinking it would be better to pool together and hope atleast one of us would get a ressi. There are only 3 of us....So, I would be more than happy to share with you.

My dh and I are going to be at disney for our 25th anniversary and we were hoping to find someone to share an Illuminations and Wishes cruise with! If you're luck enough to make the reservation, please let me know so we can talk about details and such! :-)

EmpressBubbles
05-21-2009, 05:54 PM
Does anyone have 2 spots open during June 1 through June 5?

:boat:

chloelovesdisney
05-21-2009, 07:19 PM
Thanks Mike, you answered all my questions!

kalikat420
05-21-2009, 08:40 PM
DH and I will be celebrating our 10th anniversary at WDW Aug. 18 - 23. If anyone has 2 spaces available on a Wishes cruise, please let me know.

Thanks!!

Twinkly-Tink
05-22-2009, 01:05 AM
Anyone have space for 2 on an IllumiNations cruise any night between the above dates (but not 16th/18th!!)

if you do then please reply or PM me.

Just bumping this one - just in case anyone has any space - please :worship:

Thanks !

shera
05-22-2009, 07:36 AM
looking for anyone with openings on an illuminations cruise 8/14 or 8/15, for a party of 6 .3adults and 3 kids 14,12,8 thanks