View Full Version : Photo Pass

joannesara
01-23-2009, 12:09 PM
:cool1: Hello Happy Friday all
Can someone tell me what Photo Pass is? Thanks so much
Joanne

cjlvsccm
01-23-2009, 12:51 PM
PhotoPass is a card you can get from any photographer (look for them wearing khaki vests) in WDW. When the first one takes your picture, they scan this card and give it to you. Then, whenever you see a photographer, they can take your picture and scan it to the same card. So all your pictures are on the one account.

Keep the card, and when you get home, you can look at all the pictures online. You can order a cd of all the pix (one price, no matter how many), or order individual shots. It's really a great deal to get the cd, if you have a lot of time in WDW, and get lots of pictures taken. :goodvibes The cd also includes a copyright release, so you can get any of them printed anywhere, if you can't print them yourself.

littleelvis
01-26-2009, 12:24 PM
Photopass is great. When we first heard of it I thought "just another way for Disney to make money" which it is but you can get some great pictures in spectacular places and they can do interesting things with the pictures. If a photographer stops you to take you picture they will give you a card you just carry around with you the rest of your stay. There is no charge to view the pictures online (i think you only have 30 days) only to purchase.

I would reccomend trying it out.