PDA

View Full Version : Please HELP! So many questions!

iheartdisneyxoxo
01-22-2009, 06:29 PM
Hey everyone :wave2: i'm new to this site and need plenty of help lol.

First of all I am planning a trip to WDW for april 2009 and i havn't even booked it yet. I don't know if that's a bad thing or if it is still possible to book late. I am going with my boyfriend and we wanted to stay at pop but i don't know if the hotels on site book up quickly? Will i still be able to book a room at pop or not? Iv been to WDW only once before and I stayed off site and booked everything a month in advance.... so i just wanted to know if that's possible, to book a disney hotel so close to your trip?? :confused3

lala3291
01-22-2009, 06:34 PM
Hello! Welcome to the DIS! Personally, I am pretty sure that you will not have a problem booking a room at POP in April. I have heard many people booking trips the week before and having no problems getting rooms. However, there is a school vacation week for New England and I believe some other areas in the middle of April, so crowds may be larger, which would make it more difficult to get a room. Hope this helps some. Any questions, please let us know!

iheartdisneyxoxo
01-22-2009, 07:01 PM
Hello! Welcome to the DIS! Personally, I am pretty sure that you will not have a problem booking a room at POP in April. I have heard many people booking trips the week before and having no problems getting rooms. However, there is a school vacation week for New England and I believe some other areas in the middle of April, so crowds may be larger, which would make it more difficult to get a room. Hope this helps some. Any questions, please let us know!

Thanks so much!! i just wanted to know that so i could stop freaking out :rotfl: i do know that we want to go at the end of april though if that makes a difference with the crowds at all? but thanks for replying!

allie8962
01-22-2009, 09:59 PM
I'm looking at April, too, and I've just started to try to find lodging, tickets, airfare, etc. Good luck!

MarkinNM
01-22-2009, 10:18 PM
:welcome:

Planning is great!!

wandalicious
01-22-2009, 10:40 PM
Don't freak out! Yes, there is a lot of information, here, there any everywhere, but I have found the best three are 1) this site, 2) mousesavers.com and 3) the unofficial guide to DisneyWorld book.

I usually book through Small World Travel, so if you are worried, you could try to go through them - there are some great deals and they really take the stress out of the situation!