PDA

View Full Version : The Ultimate Theme Park By: The DISers!

Princess Ash
05-20-2002, 07:58 PM
Ok, just like I promised!! Here are the first three lands!

1. Candy Land

2. Fairy Land

3. Mythology Land

Please add rides, etc.!! This will be so much fun!!

DiSnEyGrL13
05-21-2002, 12:50 PM
Candyland....The Gumdrop Drop!- Its sorta like the Tower of Terror in MGM, but its not inside. Its a big tower with a gum drop on top. At the bottom, there's another gumdrop. You get inside of the bottom gumdrom, then it goes up the tower and once it hits the top, it waits like 5 seconds, the falls!

lilaegrl88
05-21-2002, 06:45 PM
Cool ok Candy land was my idea, so um i would have to say 4 candy land ,hmm oh oh oh! i know have u guys ever seen the hellavator @ six flags? Well it's like that only there are huge candy canes, And ur on a seat attached to a candy cane and u fly up and crash down like tower of terror only not so scary. oh a chocolate river ride! Ur on a little fairy boat, and it's on a chocolate river. oh the poisonious apple from snow white um ur ina big apple, it'll operate like peter pans flight. Ur in an apple and it's like a simulator sort of cuz it's like u feel like ur being dipped in poison, and u see the evil queen and stuff. ok lame. Um How about cupcake Ferris whell.Ever cart is cup cake shaped . Um parades where u through candy.see this is where they could rebuild the candy castle like in wat was is 1996? ok think of the game, well i think that trhere should be rain bow roads. Maybe u get to a different section by taking a huge rainbow slide? Lollipop swings. There is a big lollipop in the middle and u fly around it, in ur little swing theat ur belted onto. In fairy land, have like cotton candy colored clouds,and it's a ride were it's like ur ont he cloud and ur flying smoothly. Mythology land, definatley sumthing to do with hercules, like aminiture roller coaster and flashes of lightening, and it gets dark. Or maybe ur on pegesus the horse, and it's like a carousel.

Banzai
05-21-2002, 08:03 PM
Can we add a Middle Ages land? Please please please? :bounce:

disnee15
05-21-2002, 09:48 PM
I think that middle ages land would be a novel idea...

WDWfanatic288
05-21-2002, 11:20 PM
middle ages would be awesome!

mythology...add the whole beastly kingdom that was supposed to go to AK but didnt! :mad:

bubblemutant45
05-22-2002, 12:26 PM
i think we have great ideas for parks and ride themes, but our ride ideas arent excactly original and need a lot of improvement........we all just keep on taking existing rides and changing their theme a little, such as tower of terror, peter pans flight and all of the regular amusement park rides (farris wheel, the swing thing).
we have really good ideas so we should come up with equally good and new rides! :p
i really liked the chocolate river idea.......what would it be?
and the poison apple thing could be cool and totally new!
how about a ride that you get to chose where the story's goin? and each choice leeds to a different track, which means every choice was a different ride. remember horizens? where you chose what you wanted to see? in this ride youd get to chose out of a number of options, and each choice would lead to somewhere else. maybe it could be a war between zeus and haides - you would sit in groups of 4 or 5. the thing you sit in would be a carrege led by pegasis. at the beginning of the ride you go to mount olimpas and meet zues and all of the gods, then you meet haides in the under world. at this point its each carrege to itself :D. you are given options as to which "monster" haides will send to kill hercules or fight zeus. each person pushes the button which represents the monster he wants to see fight zeus. the option that got the most votes in the carrege is the one thats chosen, and that group will then go onto the roller coaster track which portrays the fight of their choice. at the end all of the tracks combine, cuz the end is the same - zeus wins (obvielsy........its disney!:p)

Banzai
05-22-2002, 05:35 PM
Formal Name: ?????
Rides:
Merlin's Spell: Flying coaster in dark blue/light blue with yellow. It will have about 5 loops, three will interconnect. It will also have several tunnels and a Hulk Style lift hill. Plot will be you are Merlin and are flying to stop an evil spell.
Unamed Ride A Virginia Reel type ride.
Food Stands
[i]Market:[i] sells foods from that time period
[i]Unamed Theme Restanurt:[i] Will have a rainforest Cafe type thing, with total emersion of the elements...possibe ride go through (TTA style?).

bubblemutant45
05-23-2002, 09:46 AM
sounds good to me! :p :D

RIP@HM4afterlife
05-24-2002, 02:33 PM
Mythology Land
*You could have sections of different Mythology (Greek/Roman ect.)
RIDES
-we could have a ride like the Odsessy.
-Do a Hercules thing.
-You could have a rollercoaster called Mount Olmpus.
-And if u wanted a ride like the Dumbo ride you could have Herme's shoe with the wings on it.
-Have an Underworld ride were u could try to escape or something.
-have a rollercoaster or something and have it like the story about the wax wings and flying too close to the sun.
-some kind of Cyclops ride
-the Trojan War kinda ride
*ect*

FOOD
-Helious's Burgers (based on the Odsessy)
-Zeus's Lighting Bolt Cafe
-Herme's Fast Food

GIFT SHOPS
-Athena's Warior Collections
-The Troy Market
-Sparta Shop

***As you can tell I like Mythology***

RIP@HM4afterlife
05-24-2002, 02:36 PM
And a Poseidon Water Park...(Poseidon is god of sea(ocean) and earthquake)