PDA

View Full Version : Should I cancel Radisson?

Mineu
01-21-2009, 07:51 PM
We have stayed at the Radisson three times in the past few years-the last time we were with a large group (nine rooms). Well, this year I booked our room online for the 2 room suite-which is what we always get. Anyway, I pulled up the reservation today and noticed that it only has 1 king bed (the last three times our two room suite has had 2 king beds). When I called to check the agent said I would have to pay an extra $10.00 to get the second bed and we would lose the 2 free breakfast passes-so I can either pay $179.00 for one bed and 2 breakfast passes or $189.00 for 2 beds and no breakfast. Does this rate seem accurate?

Mineu
01-21-2009, 08:45 PM
Update: While doing a search of the Radisson site I discovered the breakfast package that had our exact accomodation at $149 instead of my current $179. So, I called and once again asked for the 2 king room that I thought I had booked at $179 and was given the same response-"sorry, it is $189 and you lose the breakfast. So, I mentioned the breakfast code and requested a rollaway-I now have enough beds and my rate is cheaper by $20.00!

mommasita
01-21-2009, 08:50 PM
Update: While doing a search of the Radisson site I discovered the breakfast package that had our exact accomodation at $149 instead of my current $179. So, I called and once again asked for the 2 king room that I thought I had booked at $179 and was given the same response-"sorry, it is $189 and you lose the breakfast. So, I mentioned the breakfast code and requested a rollaway-I now have enough beds and my rate is cheaper by $20.00!

:cheer2: Glad that worked out for you. I have never stayed there, so could not give my personal advice.