PDA

View Full Version : 2010 sailing dates ??

Sparkie
01-21-2009, 06:14 PM
I was looking online and noticed that there werent any 3 night cruises for June or July or early August 2010.

Anybody know why?

Do you think that any dates for July 2010 will be added later? And how can I find out.

jjnshane
01-21-2009, 06:22 PM
I was looking online and noticed that there werent any 3 night cruises for June or July or early August 2010.

Anybody know why?

Do you think that any dates for July 2010 will be added later? And how can I find out.

Nope -- no three night cruises in summer 2010 -- The Magic will be in Europe so the Wonder is alternating 4 between and 5 night cruises. I priced the 5 night double dip on my three night cruise in December and it was WAY out of my price range -- Taking a 7 night in October was cheaper!

Sparkie
01-22-2009, 06:57 AM
:sad:

I priced just the 4 night and the difference between a 3 night in July 2009 and a 4 night in July 2010 for my family of 4 was a difference of $1500.... Thats an awfully expensive extra day just to float on the boat.

I was also thinking since this would be our first cruise that a 3 night would be the best place to start.... just in case of seasickness :crazy2: .... my DH doesnt do well on rides and his one adventure with deep sea fishing didnt go too well and me... I get to feeling woozy floating in the wave pool sometimes.

I'm going to try October and see what I come up with. How is the weather? I know that hurricaines can be a potential issue but what about the water temp- warm enough for this southern girl to swim- keep in mind that I prefer an 80 degree dip.

lisaradz
01-22-2009, 11:23 AM

I priced just the 4 night and the difference between a 3 night in July 2009 and a 4 night in July 2010 for my family of 4 was a difference of $1500.... Thats an awfully expensive extra day just to float on the boat.

I was also thinking since this would be our first cruise that a 3 night would be the best place to start.... just in case of seasickness :crazy2: .... my DH doesnt do well on rides and his one adventure with deep sea fishing didnt go too well and me... I get to feeling woozy floating in the wave pool sometimes.

I'm going to try October and see what I come up with. How is the weather? I know that hurricaines can be a potential issue but what about the water temp- warm enough for this southern girl to swim- keep in mind that I prefer an 80 degree dip.

We sailed Oct 5th 2008. The weather was fabulous! It was in the 80's everyday and it rained just for a little while on our 2nd day at CC. We would definitely do October again!

trimix
01-22-2009, 12:44 PM

In general the weather is pretty good in October - as long as you don't have a tropical cyclone in the area. And in October I believe the average inshore water temperature at Nassau is around 78 or 79 degrees.

loveysbydesign
01-22-2009, 01:05 PM

Yup...they're prices are so high for 2010. It'll cost us less to take our 1st double dip western this Nov. then to do the 5 day next summer...like $2000 less!:sad2: