PDA

View Full Version : If u could come up with your own theme park??

lilaegrl88
05-20-2002, 02:03 PM
Hey wouldn't it be cool if there would be another theme park thought up by kids on this forum? Well i know it's not possible, but hey it is kinda cool. Kidas and teens could probably think up of something better than animal kingdom. Heck, I think anybody could . WEll no offence to animal kingdom, I thougth it was a little boring. So if u could come up with another theme park wat would it be? I would have a theme park made up of like candy Land or sumthin like that. There could be rainbow colored roads, and like candy houses. Actually that migth make a good hotel, yeah with cupcake shaped beds or somethin, i dunno I'm making all of this right now of the top of my head. But if it was theme park how could it include disney?? Animal Kingdom has the Lion King, but wat would a Candy Land theme park Have????? Have any ideas?

Poohbear14
05-20-2002, 02:10 PM
Candyland is such a cute idea ! I would go to it. You could probably make a park called Fairy Land with clouds everywhere. Animal kingdom is not boring though ! I like it !

bubblemutant45
05-20-2002, 03:43 PM
i really really really like animal kingdom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:
but...... what about a park thats all based on greek mithology, like in hercules? you could have a roller coaster for the titans, and a lovy-dovy boat thing for afrodyti (yeah, ok, i have no idea how to spell these names :p) and something like peter pans flight for the horse with the wings - pegasis. and they could have areas in the park where there would be fake rain from the rain god, fake night from the night god......i dont know.....something about looking at the stars.....maybe the paths could have constalations on them.

Mousekateer55
05-20-2002, 04:57 PM
I would create a Disney park based on Disney legends/myths. So it would be sort of like Disney Sea with Dinosaurs and Hercules thrown in, too. It would fit nicely into Disneyland for its third theme park.

Princess Ash
05-20-2002, 06:52 PM
Hmmm, that's a toughie. I have an idea!!! How about if I start a thread that we will all add one ride or theme, land, etc, until we have the best theme park ever!? How's that? Come to my thread, "The Ultimate Theme Park! By: The DISers" :Pinkbounc

lilaegrl88
05-21-2002, 05:45 AM
Hey thats a really good idea,maybe we could send it to an imagineer, or someone like michale Eisner! And i'm sry bout sayin animal kingdom was boring i just had a really bad experience there. and the whole time I was comparing it to Magic Kingdom, which is my absolute favoerite!!!! :) :smooth: :jester: :bounce: :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :bounce: :jester: :smooth: :p

flyingninja
06-04-2002, 02:59 PM
i like bubble mutants idea