PDA

View Full Version : UK DISers........

PigSoldier
05-20-2002, 01:27 PM
(Hmmm......we seem to have days when nearly all the Teen Board comes from the UK, and other times when I appear to be the only one. I'm going to hope this is a good day :))

What are your plans for the Golden Jubilee? I had so many plans, I was going watch the queen do her procession, waving my Union Jack all the way, watch the classical concert in Hyde Park (they never phoned me back about the one at the palace :( ), and my family ere having this huge barbeque. I couldn't wait, it was going to be so fun.

Of course, now I find out I'll be in France when its on. :rolleyes: Soo not fair!!

- Suzi
:D

Banzai
05-20-2002, 03:36 PM
Golden Jublee she has been Queen that long! She really doesnt look like she could have been queen for 50 years!

jue
05-29-2002, 03:02 PM
:Pinkbounc Yes banzai she has been the queen that long!!! Amazing!!!

Suzi Me and my family are going to our nextdoor neigbours b/c they are having a huge party to celebrate. We are playing lots of games, most of which me and my friend have to organise for the younger kids. We have decided to also have a quiz on the last 50 years of Britain mainly focasing on the royal family as well as races (in which everyone has to participate including the over 50's) and a bbq we will have a good time.

Nicky
Jue's dd

Rhian
05-30-2002, 11:08 AM
I don't know if I'm doing anything special for the Jubilee.........(I know, that's really bad):confused: The concert at the palace sounds really good though-I would love to see that.:)