PDA

View Full Version : Memorial Day Weekend???

vargas17
01-20-2009, 06:27 PM
My ds 4th birthday is May 26th. I keep thinking how awesome it would be to celebrate his birthday at WDW:cake: The only problem is that it falls right with memorial day weekend. I checked prices online and if we went the 22-29 of may, it would knock off about $500 from our trip cost:goodvibes Is that weekend really that bad? I really like the thoght of the savings and a awesome 4th birthday. Keep in mind that this will be our first trip. Any experiences with that weekend??

kesha
01-20-2009, 08:53 PM
I've been there before during Memorial day week and the weekend was pretty busy. We'll be there on the 28th - June 4th this year. For a $500 savings I wouldn't hesitate. Crowds only get worse from then through summer. I've found the week before Memorial day to be a good time. My friend that goes with me works at the school so its never a good time for us.

vargas17
01-20-2009, 09:30 PM
My thinking is that it would be okay if the weekend was kinda busy b/c we would still have the other days. I am also trying to be realistic about our schedule knowing that dd or ds will not be energizer bunnies.