PDA

View Full Version : 5/17/03 Eastern Cruise.. Who is going?

Pages : [1] 2 3

I Luv Disney Cruise
05-20-2002, 01:16 PM
Is there anybody out there that has booked for May 17, 2003 Eastern Cruise?

DH, Mom, Dad and I have all booked for the 17th. We just got back from then Inaugural Western Cruise (11th - 18th).

Joe & Joanne
05-20-2002, 03:27 PM
Hi Folks:wave:

Seems like we be on that one too!:D

DARWIN91
05-20-2002, 10:17 PM
We will be on that also. Just returned from 5/11 western.

DH
Me
DD 4

I Luv Disney Cruise
05-21-2002, 07:28 AM
We look forward to seeing you all there.

By the way, DH and I booked on board and got the special rate and on board credit. My parents however didn't book till after we got back and they of course didn't get the on board credit plus they are having to pay more than us ($300 more). They aren't joking when they say that the special rate is for on board only.

I Luv Disney Cruise
05-21-2002, 03:06 PM
bumping this to the top. Trying to see who out of the Ingural Western booked for next year this time.

Mjasp
05-21-2002, 05:23 PM
We are on the 5/17/03 Eastern Cruise. WOOHOO Can't Wait.

BunnyMom
05-22-2002, 01:24 PM
Hiya Gang!!! So far, we're booked for 5/17/03. Barring anyone shipping out (Pat). Can't wait to see you all again!!!

Terry, Pat & Ian

SQUIGGLE
05-22-2002, 08:35 PM
Count us in too! WE just switched from 5/3.

We're in room 6080. I think Joe got 6076 & 6078. Yes?

I hate being back to so many days to wait!!!! BUT, at least we are going!! :D

fran

Joe & Joanne
05-22-2002, 09:15 PM

Yes that would be us. Walls thinner on this deck allows for the lower price:D

OK cruisers lets fill up this deck, we can charge people going from deck to deck, you know a toll booth:p If you are on the 7th deck and want to go to deck three that will be 10 cents per floor. in that case maam your fee is $.40:) Of course all proceeds will be given to the winery of choice? Boones Farm perhaps?

I Luv Disney Cruise
05-30-2002, 07:28 AM
I am bumping this up on the thread...

donnabres
05-30-2002, 08:25 AM
hi, we'll be on this cruise too. We went same week in 01 and loved it. Will be 5 of us total. I was surprised that anyone was posting when the trip was close to 1 yr. away. But we are excited too.
I love this board. Going to Bermuda on June 30 on the NCL Majesty, and on that board people are just not as excited as this one. I have had no responses to my posts as to who's going to be on that cruise.
Sure we will be hearing from you all again.
Donna

I Luv Disney Cruise
05-30-2002, 01:10 PM
Since a lot of us DIS'ers meet on the May 11, 2002 Western Cruise and we booking for next year I decided to create this new thread. I imagine it will get busier as the time passes.

Welcome aboard this thread. I look forward to getting to know you.

SQUIGGLE
05-30-2002, 07:46 PM
Welcome donnabres. I was wondering if other cruise lines had boards like these.
Boy, I can't wait to see how many pages this thread gets.
Joe - toll booth, great idea. Think of how much we could make for liquid refreshment as well as pointy cups. (You were sure right about the cups!)
Less than a year!!

fran
:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

wdwgoose
06-05-2002, 07:31 AM
GREETINGS ALL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

garRy

:jester: :smooth: :bounce: :Pinkbounc :confused:

DARWIN91
06-05-2002, 07:38 AM
Is it 5/17/03 yet?:(

I Luv Disney Cruise
06-05-2002, 07:53 AM
It is so far away...:(

Mjasp
06-05-2002, 02:25 PM
GarRy...When I saw you responding to this thread I thought you were joining us.

Only 9 months till March, when we have to put our hard earned cash down. That sounds better than a year away till we cruise.

wdwgoose
06-05-2002, 06:02 PM
nope not this one just got to finnally get logged on not sure of the proplem???? hope its fixed not a lot of time still trying to play catch up

garry

I Luv Disney Cruise
06-05-2002, 07:17 PM
You sure you don't want to join us??? ;)

I Luv Disney Cruise
06-05-2002, 07:18 PM
to join us??? ;)

SQUIGGLE
06-05-2002, 07:26 PM
This is good. Our group is growing.
Gary - will you be joining us? That would be great to get the two "movers" together again.
Joe - how are those tomatoes?
only 11 months now.

fran
:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Joe & Joanne
06-08-2002, 06:14 AM

Up here in Dreary Newport RI for a five day vacation. Joanne finally retired officially last Friday so she now has to find another job:)

Welcome back to the Geese:D Where have you folks been:confused: At twenty keys per minute it is going to take a year to catch up. Guess those kiddies changed your computer settings.:p

Fran and Laura: Great knowing who is behind the "Squiggle":p The tomatoes are doing just fine. I am one or two steps ahead of the water police. Have a few green ones already:) Just need the Balsalmic Vinegar, Olive Oil, Garlic and Basil and we will be all set:)

OK enough of the hotel data port, be back soon and HI TO ALL!

rmbreset
06-08-2002, 06:54 AM
I'm on the Western the week before, i'll make sure they have everything "ship shape" for ya'll !!!

donnabres
06-08-2002, 09:43 AM
sorry it took so long to reply, but Cruise critic has a message board for each cruise line. I had been on their Disney Cruise Line board before going in May 01, but once I found this board didn't go back there as often.
The board for the NCL line is ok but we are leaving on the 30th of this month, and I have only got about 1 or 2 responses in the 3 posts that I listed. People just are not as enthusiastic as they are on this board.
Well, have to take my oldest grandaughter to dance pictures now.

Donna

Hygiene99
06-08-2002, 08:39 PM
just thought we would say hi to all ,
we r booked for the week before u all..
but thing may change u know how that goes sorry we would be on deck 7 if we switch the date .....
peter and jen :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

I Luv Disney Cruise
06-08-2002, 08:53 PM
We are on Deck 7 also. We decided to keep the same rooms as last time, 7028 and 7030. Weather is hot and humid here in Clearwater. Nothing much happening here. Talk more later. -Laura

Mjasp
06-08-2002, 09:26 PM
We are also on deck 7 We'll meet you the secret aft 7 deck

Hygiene99
06-09-2002, 09:01 AM
we have nav verandah so it should be close by
peter

Mjasp
06-09-2002, 09:35 AM
Peter...Jenn...Are you saying you changed and are going on the Eastern???:p

WOOHOO

Joanna

cmatt
06-12-2002, 06:54 PM
:wave: Are you guys kidding me who all is here :rolleyes:

Joe and joann

mjasp

wdw goose

hygiene99

squiggle

darwin91

are you guys

:crazy: or what must be addicted to this thread,,,,

who else is back on here ?????

you guys are wild,, what can I say well hi all just passing through on the way to :wave: :earsboy: :sunny: :earseek: cmatt

cmatt
06-12-2002, 06:56 PM
casper as Joe says :jester: good luck and have fun,

keep me in mind wont you

Joe & Joanne
06-12-2002, 07:10 PM
Hi Folks :wave:

CMATT we be here just not posting yet, giving the fingers a break from the research project you gave me?:bounce: :rolleyes:

:mad: Just wanted to see what he looks like :wave:

DARWIN91
06-12-2002, 07:55 PM
I am addicted to the Dis Boards!!!!!!!! Help!!!!!!!

cmatt
06-12-2002, 08:09 PM
Joe get ready I have more for you islands off of fla. shores not singer, maybe others or islands and resorts near enough to fla to boat as well as sea plane,, bimimi ,, berry islands ,, harbour marine resort,, chub cay resort

cayman love that island but condos on the ocean start 250.000 i was thinking 125.000

air fare is always going to be tough good luck Joe R&D guy

I'll be waiting air fare first please
:( ;) :rolleyes:

thanks cmatt

I Luv Disney Cruise
06-13-2002, 07:32 AM
It is good to hear from you all.

Looks like we have quite a few return cruisers.

DH and I are heading to Disney Wilderness Lodge this weekend.

Gotta get use out of the Annual Passes! :cool:

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :p

cmatt
06-13-2002, 08:55 AM
:D I gota get a better job with more time off and alot more money to keep up with you Dis nuts ,,,

ps----Joe i have looked at sanibel and captiviva islands ,, merritt???

looking for deals and steals and water as blue as caymans,,

and sand,, and nice people ,, that arent trying to steal yopur wallet,, maybe like south of the border,, cab drivers ect. and some of the wonderful people and nassau and the bahamas,,

get to work,, any help out there will be apreciated clearwater fla. wanting to find a nice island off fla. that i dont have to depend on the airlines and airfare,,

bimini islands and chub cay club resorts wonder what water planes out of fort lauderdale charge anyone know???? or boat

any how i love to cruise have fun still might be there in aug. budget problems though

cmatt :(

mmouse37
06-13-2002, 10:21 AM
Maybe I should join you all.....5/17 is my Birthday!!!! I can't think of a better way to celebrate!! But, I don't think hubby would approve since we are going on 8/3/02 and 7/19/03 already!!!

MJ

Psiklops
06-13-2002, 12:30 PM
Count us in!!!

This time around we'll be bringing DW's parents and brother. We are set up for staterooms 6564 and 6566 and late seating - preference to LAPLAPL.

Let the good times roll... :)

- Jim

Mjasp
06-13-2002, 02:14 PM
mmouse...You could always change your ressies from July to May 17th.. Something to think about.

cmatt
06-13-2002, 02:16 PM
Psiklops really how many of you guys off of 5-11-02 cruise are going this is wild you guys should start like a club what about jennifer 23 is she going?????

:rolleyes: cmatt

Mjasp
06-13-2002, 02:20 PM
From the 5/11 cruise its:

Mjasp
Iluvdisney cruise
Joe and Joanne
Squiggle
Darwin91
Psiklops
Psiklops DW'S parents and brother
Bunnymom
Donnabres...Past cruiser although not on the 5/11
Luckymommyx2
WhiteHC
Kevin Stringer
Tinkerbell5
UK Angel...Honeymoon (Congratulation)

Did I forget anyone? I can't scroll back.

SQUIGGLE
06-13-2002, 07:34 PM
Are we all on Deck 6? I really liked Joe's idea of the toll booth!

It's not that much longer. It's not that much longer..........

fran
:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Joe & Joanne
06-13-2002, 07:38 PM

I am working on some collection buckets now. Want them to be real classy...something that will fit in with the decor! Not too obtrusive:cool:

andicoco
06-13-2002, 07:47 PM
hiii gang!!!!!!! andicoco here........just when i thought it was safe to finally wean myself off this god forsaking addicting board i discover you guys are all back!!!!!!!!!!!! i missed you all.....a fellow inagural western cruiser and im about to save a spot on the 5/17/03 eastern....... i feel like i should be with my peeps!!!! gotta go call my travel agent sooooo coool to hear from you all!!!!!!seee yaaaaaa ANDICOCO

Joe & Joanne
06-13-2002, 08:07 PM

Think tin cups would be too tacky? They are cheap and could serve as a substitute Soda Mug?

Mjasp
06-13-2002, 08:29 PM
Andicoco...Let us know when you book, So we can add your name to the "LIST"

Joanna

Joe...The tin cups are good, I will be able to hear the klinking up on deck 7, so I can run to the steps and get my share.

cmatt
06-13-2002, 10:46 PM
Mjasp Looks like you need to add another Andicoco

you guys are :crazy: about dcl and this board,, for sure

Is Joe the club pres or mjasp whats the club name ???

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

go guys go joe wdw goose red wings just won

Psiklops
06-14-2002, 01:05 PM
Ok, here's something interesting about this trip - it will not only be the first time DW's parents have been on a cruise, but it'll also the first time they've ever been on a plane! :eek:

Well, I've done my duty in bumping this thread back onto the main page - back to work - NOT!!! ;)

- Jim

BunnyMom
06-14-2002, 01:27 PM
So nice to see so many familiar faces :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :bounce:

Can't wait to get back on board!!! I'll meet all you guys with the tin cups at the stairs as we are on Deck 7 again!

Terry, Pat & Ian

SQUIGGLE
06-15-2002, 05:57 PM
If we used pointy cups, we could spray them lime green..........

Do the folks on Deck 7 get to share the Deck 6 Toll Money too?:confused: \

fran

Mjasp
06-15-2002, 06:54 PM
Squiggle...We are going to stand by the steps. So when people walk up from deck 5 (the kids club) to deck 9, they have to pass deck 6 and deck 7. Sound like a plan???

Cmatt... Only Joe can be the president. So Joe gets to pick the name, he's great at organizing. C'mon, weren't we all surprised and pleasantly I must add, when we saw the lanyards he created.

I saved ours to use again next year.

Joanna

cmatt
06-15-2002, 07:20 PM
Yes Mjasp he did do a fine Job you better nominate him for president of this new club of you guys,, :D

thanks cmatt

donnabres
06-15-2002, 09:29 PM
We're not returning from the 02 cruise, but we did do the Magic 5/19/01. So it will be 2 years for us. We;ll be on deck 6 too. Seems like 6 and 7 are very popular.
We had a pretty good group from this board on our last trip, wonder if any of them were on your cruise.
we leave for Bermuda 2 weeks from tomorrow. First time we've had 2 cruises to look forward to. It's been so cold and rainy up here in Mass. that I hope it clears up and gets a little warmer.
Will be keeping up with your messages, keep them coming.

Looks like we'll be sailing with a "Lively" bunch.

Donna:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

SQUIGGLE
06-16-2002, 12:15 PM
Mjasp - Sounds like a plan to me. Using the two dekcs we can get them coming and going.

We saved our lanyards for next time too. They worked so well to hold KTTW card & DL. Also to identify DIS people.

Joe - You done real good!

Looks like we may pick up some new DISers as time goes on. the more the merrier.........

fran

Joe & Joanne
06-18-2002, 06:19 AM
Hi Folks:eek:
Ya'll just don't know how mad I am:mad: We just got word that my God child (niece) will be getting married on May 17, 2003. How nice! The problem is we (J&J) have been asked to be in the wedding party:eek:
Now the dilema....do I ask her to change the date to a week earlier and pay for their Honeymoon (on the Wonder) and keep my cruise date intact, tell her we won't be there we have made other plans or what? :mad: :mad: :mad:
If we cancel and rebook any other suggestions for another Eastern Date?

Thought is right now to change the date to a few weeks before, however not too sure of what stuff we have to do before wedding? She is not too sure either, but she has the church, reception location reserved, and the hotel for her block of rooms pretty much selected. What stuff goes on with pre-wedding planning anyway?

Looking for some good, painless suggestions! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Mjasp
06-18-2002, 07:08 AM
PAY FOR THE HONEYMOON!!!!!!!

Although with all the plans she has made already, it may mean you changing your cruise date and still paying for the honeymoon.
So hint before you talk. We'll miss you if you don't make it.:(

Keep us informed.

Joanna

DARWIN91
06-18-2002, 08:00 AM
Major bummer!!! That is a tough one!

katmom
06-18-2002, 09:56 AM
I think we're going to have to come back too!!! Now that the countdown timer is on, I am going to (1) work on dh and (2) check into rates. We had a great time, even though we didn't get out to meet you all! It's obvious that we need to come back to correct that wrong! P.S. Joe&Joanne -- I hope that the wedding works out. It is a tough call because I can't imagine asking a bride to change her plans but unless she picked that date for a particular reason (e.g., that was the only time that the church/reception place/hotel/entertainment were available) it really wouldn't be that hard for her to change it. I'd mention that you had a cruise booked for that date and see what she says. If she offers to change, then she's probably not too worried about it either. :)

Scott H
06-18-2002, 11:28 AM
Cmatt, we have been to Bimini several times. The cost on Chalk's is about $150 rt from Miami. It is a fun flight.

Sorry guys this 5/11'er will probably not make this one with ya all as we booked a trip to Africa for Jan of 2003. Hakuna Matata.

SQUIGGLE
06-18-2002, 01:59 PM
I posted and answer on the other thread; but had a thought after reading katmom's post. That is a good idea. If you mention that you have had the cruise booked "for weeks now". See what she says.

good luck!!!!

fran

Psiklops
06-18-2002, 02:05 PM
Well, we went ahead and cancelled our 5/17/03 DCL cruise we set up with Dreams Unlimited... :(

Last weekend we joined a travel club, so I called them yesterday and they got us a price about $500 less (after the rebates and all) than what Dreams was offering. Now the trick is to get the same rooms, but our new travel agent was on the phone with DCL and confirmed we could get the same rooms. So in other words, WE'RE BACK!!!

Anyway, just thought I'd wake everyone up!!! :p

J&J: Bummer - I'm voting to have the wedding ON THE SHIP!!! :)

- Jim

cmatt
06-18-2002, 02:36 PM
Scott where did you stay ??? and where did you fly out of fort lauderdale??

also caymans or bimini because by the time i get to fla. and pay that 150.00 each may as well pay 280.00 to fly from stl to caymans

need to find cheap air fare for either las vegas or orlando from july 25th though aug 12 th

for 4 people 4 days 3 nites

dont need lodging have a free thing with hilton that expires aug 18 th

if you see any thing 100.00 pp r/t let me know thanks cmatt

Joe , do what makes you happy,,,:rolleyes:

Scott H
06-18-2002, 03:35 PM
Cmatt,

In Ft. :auderdale we flew out of the International airport, once before we flew out of the Charter Terminal. North side of FLL. In Miami we have flown out of the seaplane base on Watson Island. This is across from the the Miami cruise ship dock.

In Bimini we have stayed at the Complete Angler, a Hemingway haunt and we haev also stayed at the Sea Crest. I really liked the Sea Crest. We did both as part of a dive package from Bimini Underseas. There is also a more upscale place called teh Bimini Big Game Club.

Note there is not much to do on Bimini if you don't dive or deep sea fish.

Watch the last few minutes of Silence of the Lambs to see the main drag of Bimini.

cmatt
06-18-2002, 06:41 PM
thanks scott looking at harbour marine or another is something c- cay club cant find at this minute

thanks looking for a island that is as nice as grand caymans,, wiyhout having to depend on the air lines

cmatt :)

Mjasp
06-18-2002, 07:29 PM
Real funny Jim, sure woke me up. Thought you guys were dropping like flies. Glad to see your staying. Hey save your money we may have a bride on board.

Joe & Joanne
06-19-2002, 07:11 PM

First, let me thank all of you for the suggestions. We will be seeing them over the weekend so I will have a better feel for this on Monday. When we were over their house last week we did not even hint at our upcoming cruise. You should have been in the car on the way home :mad: After speaking with her dad again, I find out that Steph and four of the bridesmaids did all the arranging and picked the date first from the CC where the reception will be. Normally, I think this would be a good choice but the funny thing is they went on Saturday and Sunday the 10th and 11th of May when we were on our first Disney cruise :rolleyes: Mike (dad) suggested to Steph that we be in the wedding party after he discussed the details with her. He mentioned to her we are both "retired" (from the Air Force, not the work force) we would have no problem taking time off and I could help with the organization (huh)?

I think we will be buying another dress:) Positive note: Can wear new dress on new cruise;) Will see her and BF again this weekend (all the guys played golf last weekend) but will only discuss present plans as they are laid out now on her part.

Right now the thoughts are to rebook the cruise to the week after and split the honeymoon costs with BFs dad?

The plan: Call DCL and ask to add another stateroom at the onboard price (?) for the same date. In a few weeks, call DCL and move two of the rooms to one date (after the wedding, for our cruise) and the other room to the chosen date of the "happy couple". This way we get to go on our cruise (albiet later) and they still go DCL for the honeymoon, if that is what they want. They can go on the "Wonder" on sunday and we will go on the "Magic" the following week. Hopefully, we can keep our discounts and perhaps even get DCL to book us another cabin at our previously obtained prices with our onboard credits?

I miss anything?:mad:

Psiklops
06-19-2002, 11:05 PM
Yeah, the boat! :)

- Jim

Joe & Joanne
06-20-2002, 05:54 AM

Jim: Have not mised the boat as of yet, wait till Monday...Joe

Luckymommyx2
06-20-2002, 08:33 AM
Okay guys and gals! I'm new to this board so please bear with me. We are booked for the 5-17-03 cruise and I need some opinions. We are currently on deck 6 midship with a connecting room but at this point I don't think the couple that was to be traveling with us will be coming. For that reason alone I am thinking of switching cabins. I am seriously looking at deck 5. This is our first Disney cruise and our kids' first cruise period. I suffer from seperation anxiety and want to be close to the kids' program. Also, it looks like deck 5 may be a little quieter. Has anyone been on both decks? Any suggestions from you veterans out there? Thanks!:wave:

SQUIGGLE
06-20-2002, 01:54 PM
Luckymommy, welcome to the 5/17/03 cruise. We've been on Deck 6 midship for 4 cruises and love the area. Your are equally close (or far, depending on how you look at it) from everything. Never had a problem with noise; and LOVE that verandah!

fran

Luckymommyx2
06-20-2002, 02:02 PM
Thanks Fran! I just received notice that I have secured a veranda stateroom, midship on deck 6! I'm so excited and it's so hard not to tell my kids!! We just returned from a vacation at Disney World and we were driving my DH crazy just counting down from 70 days!!:crazy: I guess I'll have to do my own private countdown for a little while.;) I'm sure I'll be getting to know more of you as time approaches!
Take care!

donnabres
06-20-2002, 04:59 PM
Hi, we were midship deck 6 last May 01 and we loved it. Sure you will too. Have fun on the boards, you will meet lots of great people and pick up lots of helpful hints.
I drive my family crazy too with my countdowns. But that's the fun of planning your trip.
Donna

Mjasp
06-20-2002, 05:03 PM
Welcome Aboard Luckymommy. You will find all your answers about DCL here on these boards. Was on the 5/11 Inaugural and this board made me feel a repeat cruiser by the time I boarded. We had a blast meeting all the DIS folks and plan to repeat that on the 5/17/03 sailing.

Joanna

donnabres
06-20-2002, 06:56 PM
Gee, I like your countdown timer better than mine. I guess I set mine for 5 p.m. when we leave port. Hopefully. Oh well, I guess we;ll still be leaving the same time, but yours does look better.
Donna

Luckymommyx2
06-20-2002, 07:36 PM
Thanks for such a warm welcome! I didn't know when to set my countdown clock so I settled for midnight! I may adjust it to the time I have to wake up to catch our flight but since I don't know that yet I'll just keep it how it is now. (It does look a little better!):Pinkbounc

donnabres
06-21-2002, 07:33 PM
If I've calculated correctly 11 months from now we will have just left St. Thomas, headed for day at sea, then Castaway Cay. We went over to St. john last year, will have to do st. Thomas next year.
It was just about 2 yrs. ago that my sister talked me into going on my first Disney cruise may 19,01. Can't wait for the 2nd. Kind of would like to do the Western, but they want to do Eastern as she liked it better. She did the Western on another cruise line.
Oh well, back to reality.......
Donna

DARWIN91
06-22-2002, 01:42 AM
I was thinking the same thing. Torn between going back to St. John - Trunk Bay or a beach at St. Thomas. From reading some other threads there are some great beaches in St. Thomas too. We only did some shopping in St. Thomas. Well, I guess I have 11 months to think this over!!!!!!!! I don't think I can stand the wait!!!!!!!:p

donnabres
06-22-2002, 01:06 PM
Just think of all the fun you'll have for the next 11 mos. planning, and reading this board. Personally, I find that this is almost as enjoyable as the trip itself. You'll notice that I said Almost!!!
Last time we had wonderful weather, except the day at Castaway Cay. We had thunder storms all day. That was a disappointment. Hope we have sun next year.
Donna

SQUIGGLE
06-23-2002, 06:49 PM
If we use the time measuring system I used to use when my children were small - we only have 10 months to our cruise. You don't count the month you are in and you don't count the month you are going - so 10 months!!

It's still a long time; but the fun people on these Boards do help it go quicker.

fran

:Pinkbounc

Joe & Joanne
06-25-2002, 06:09 AM
Hi Folks:Wave:

Well, saw the clan over the weekend and no mention was made of the Honeymoom by us. Steph and David are going to a Sandals Resort (paid for by Daves' Dad! :D ). They are not saying which one though :p

So it seems as though the plan will be to keep our reservations but change the date, probably into hurricane season:rolleyes: but not for a while. Will see how things progress over the summer. As for me organizing (?) it seems as though they have a pretty good handle on the big stuff. I think I will do the aunt shower, and some other small stuff. The more I think about it the less upset we become, I guess it was not a big deal after all! I guess we will spend our 24th anniversary at a quiet little hotel and restaurant around here :eek:

Now to pick an alternate date.

WHITEHC
06-27-2002, 01:15 PM
We were recently on the June 2 Wonder cruise and we have now booked the May 17, 2003 cruise. It will be me, DH, DS (age 13) and my parents. We are in cabin 6092 again.

Anymore 13 year old boys going???

Psiklops
06-27-2002, 01:20 PM
Welcome, WHITEHC!

Mentally I'm about 13 - does that count? :D

- Jim

WHITEHC
06-27-2002, 01:36 PM
Jim,

Considering we are all Disney nuts, I would say just about anything counts! I am in Winston-Salem, NC, not too far from you!

Cindy

Psiklops
06-27-2002, 01:40 PM
I worked in Winston-Salem for a few months at the beginning of this year. Actually, I booked our last cruise while I was there and probably bored my <strike>cellmates</strike> co-workers with all of the details! :)

- Jim

SQUIGGLE
06-27-2002, 01:46 PM
WHITEHC - Welcome to the group! This is great we sure seem to be filling up Deck 6. We will really have to work on that Tool Booth idea.

fran
:D

Luckymommyx2
06-27-2002, 01:50 PM
Well Fran, I'm right beside the steps and the elevators (deck 6), midship so let me know when my shift starts! ;)

DARWIN91
06-27-2002, 06:32 PM
My co-workers asked me what I do all night on the internet! I said I am on the "DIS Boards". They said still? "Your cruise is over" Move on" I said NO WAY and now I have next year to look forward to.

I Luv Disney Cruise
06-28-2002, 07:48 AM
Welcome aboard WHITEHC. My family and I are orginally from Burlington, NC! Actually I will be visiting NC/TN area in September.

Are there any other people on Deck 7 besides DH, mom, dad and me?

Joe & Joanne: I am sadden to hear that you will have to change cruise dates. :( We will miss you on 5/17/03!

SQUIGGLE
06-28-2002, 01:48 PM
OK. It looks like we are covering Deck 6 & Deck 7. This is good. Are we represented on any other Decks?

I won't count Joe & Joanne out yet. It is still a long way off.

fran

Mjasp
06-28-2002, 02:04 PM
WELCOME ABOARD "WHITEHC" I ADDED YOU TO THE "LIST" ON PAGE 3.

Laura, we are on deck 7 also.

8 1/2 more months till final payment is due. When you look at it like that its not THAT far away.

Joanna

SQUIGGLE
06-29-2002, 07:00 PM
If you count only the Eastern Cruise weeks, it's only 23 more weeks. But that might be just a little much!! Anyway, it's less and less every day.

fran

;)

SQUIGGLE
07-03-2002, 07:39 PM
Boy, this thread was way down there. I guess everyone is busy getting ready for their Independence Day Celebrations.

So, everyone have a Safe & Happy 4th of July!!

fran

Mjasp
07-03-2002, 08:02 PM
And a safe and Happy 4th to you and yours and all us DISers.

Be Safe

Joanna

SQUIGGLE
07-06-2002, 07:50 PM
Hey, Joe! Was at the local K-Mart last week and guess what we found------- Yup, Boone's Farm. Price was $2.99. I don't think that is a very good price; but what the heck. If we need an outlet to fall back on we have one.;)

fran

Joe & Joanne
07-06-2002, 09:00 PM
HI Folks :WAVE:

Boones farm at $2.99? Man the Gov. must have misplaced a tax or something. Perhaps the vineyard is going the way of ENRON? Who is the auditor? Never, Never, Never pay more than $1.39 a bottle, even for the good stuff! Jeez what a rip-off:p

donnabres
07-08-2002, 04:50 PM
Hi,
Just back yesterday from Rcl Majesty Boston to Bermuda cruise. We had a great time. Hadn't been on this ship since 1995. Everything was great. First day though we kept saying, the Magic this, and the Magic that. We decided to stop comparring them, and then we had a great time.
Our cabin on the magic made our cabin on the Majesty seem like a closet. It was soo small.
Now I only have one cruise to look forward to.
Back to laundry now, can't believe how much dirty clothes I had.
Donna

DARWIN91
07-08-2002, 06:34 PM
How is the cruise to Bermuda. One of my goals is to do the one out of NY. Is the water rougher?

SQUIGGLE
07-09-2002, 07:51 PM
Oh! Never thought about it. The Boone's Farm was in a K-Mart down in "Palm Beach County". Things are just naturally more expensive there. DD thinks K-Mart is just trying to help out Martha Stewart.

How are those tomatoes doing?

fran :D

donnabres
07-11-2002, 08:14 PM
My 1st cruise was out of ny to bermuda, but the end of Oct. yes the water was very rough. Got really sick. my 2nd was Boston to Bermuda, in Aug. A little rough, but not bad, this one was great. Calm seas both ways thank God. From what I understand May and early June can be very rough. Much cheaper, as well as the fall, but I guess you get what you pay for.
Bermuda was beautiful, we spent 2 half days, and 2 full days there. The weather was actually cooler than it was here in Mass. last week.
Well, at least I have next years cruise to look forward to.
Donna

Luckymommyx2
07-11-2002, 08:39 PM
Okay guys, out of all of you that are going on the 17th, who has their reservations booked through DU? I have and I know of another family that will be traveling with us has. Just wondering...
I can't wait until we are out of the 300's!!!

DARWIN91
07-11-2002, 09:00 PM
I am booked through Costco.

Psiklops
07-11-2002, 09:13 PM
We WERE booked through DU, but then switched since I could get a better rate through our travel club.

- Jim

Joe & Joanne
07-16-2002, 03:51 PM

Well we have officially cancelled our cruise date, however not for the reason of the wedding. Joannes mom recently fell and broke her arm and hip. Along with a stroke 22 years ago, congestive heart failure, osteoporosis and a host of other imagined illnesses she is bedridden. Joanne has not decided to put her in a home as yet (probably won't) and we will keep her at home. We now have a hospital room in the den:( Prognosis is not too good, and Joanne really needs another cruise right now! Not in the next year. So until things quiet down around here we will not be going. Hate to bore everyone but I am sure things will work out for the best:rolleyes: somrtime in the future. She has been with us for 23 of 25 years though!

Psiklops
07-16-2002, 03:59 PM
J&J: Sorry to hear about your Mom. Hopefully she'll be doing better soon. :)

Keep us updated with how she's doing...

- Jim

Mjasp
07-16-2002, 04:12 PM
Joe and Joanne...Our best to you both and Joanne's mom. I hope all goes well.

Our thoughts are with you all.

Joanna

I Luv Disney Cruise
07-17-2002, 10:00 AM
Joe and Joanne:

I am so sorry to hear about your mom. I hope she gets better soon. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Guess what everyone? It looks like DH and I are planning to start a family next year around cruise time! We might be able to get some "magic sprinkled" on us during the cruise. ;)

We are nervous that we won't be ready.

Gotta get back to work before boss catches me. ;)

SQUIGGLE
07-17-2002, 01:59 PM
J & J - sorry to hear about your Mother. We hope all goes well for her. You're all in our prayers. Please keep us posted.

I Luv Disney Cruise - that would be great! then you could do a commercial for DCL. LOL

fran

donnabres
07-18-2002, 07:37 PM
Maybe you can do your own commercial, and say, This is our souviner from our disney cruise!!! (Probably spelled this wrong, but you get the message.)
We booked through BJ's.
Donna

donnabres
07-20-2002, 06:22 PM
Tomorrow we will finally be out of the 300's. It will seem forever to get to double didgets. Looking forward to the cruise will get me through the winter though.
Donna

SQUIGGLE
07-21-2002, 11:51 AM
Our cruise seems a long way off; but if we all keep working at it. It will go by quickly.

fran

I Luv Disney Cruise
07-22-2002, 08:22 AM
I saw a reply from Dave in another thread that the Magic's dry dock dates have been moved to Sept. 2003. Is that true? I was hoping it would be this year, that way when we get aboard it would be like new. I knew it was going to occur Sept. 2002, but I guess they had to change the dates. Oh well, I will enjoy the cruise no matter what it looks like. ;)

SQUIGGLE
07-24-2002, 09:30 PM
OK. We've passed the 300 day mark. Next up 250! We can do it!!

fran
:Pinkbounc :bounce:

donnabres
07-26-2002, 08:41 PM
less than 10 months now.

Hygiene99
07-27-2002, 07:58 AM
best of luck we have decided to do the same ....
we r booked for the week before u how ever..
peter & jen
oh yea if it is a girl jthe name will be Cinderella cindy for short
lol .... and need help with the boy ......

Mjasp
08-02-2002, 01:12 PM
41 more weeks till our trek to the Radisson. Getting closer.

Joanna

Psiklops
08-02-2002, 01:19 PM
Time to start stocking up on the BF! :)

- Jim

SQUIGGLE
08-02-2002, 01:55 PM
Hygiene 99 - That's great! Personally, I think Donald is a good name.

Only 41 weeks! Only 41 weeks!!!

fran
:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Kevin Stringer
08-02-2002, 02:52 PM
Hi folks.

Just found this thread. Yeah, I know I'm slow!
This is also my first post on the DCL forum as I usually hang about on the UK DIS boards.

We will also be on the 17th May cruise next year, deck 6 mid-ships. This is our first cruise.

'We' being me, Kevin, my wife Tammy and daughters India & Georgia, who will be 12 & 9.

Next May seems a long way off, but we are going to Portugal a week on Monday for 2 weeks, so I can't complain too much!

Regards

Kevin Stringer

Psiklops
08-02-2002, 02:58 PM
Kevin: What cabin are you going to be in? We'll be in 6564 & 6566.

I wish <b>WE</b> had another vacation planned before then, but I guess Thanksgiving on Long Island will have to do, although it'll be with family... ;)

- Jim

Mjasp
08-02-2002, 03:03 PM
Welcome aboard Kevin! It wil be me, DH and DD's 7 and 11. I added your name to the "LIST" n page 3.

Hey Jim, where on Long Island will you be? That's my territory. Welcome to the Island.

BF, most definitely. Will have to save though, can be quite pricey, depending where you buy it. LOL

I'm not editing Joe and Joanne till we're ready to make the spread sheet. Notice how I put "WE"RE" Jim?

Kevin Stringer
08-02-2002, 04:22 PM
Jim,

We are in 6070.

Looking forward to sitting on the verandah and watching the ocean slip by.

Kev

SQUIGGLE
08-02-2002, 08:40 PM
Welcome Kevin! We're in 6080. Just down the hall.

Hey, Mjasp - try K-Mart for the BF; but be careful it can get pricey there. I have to remember to check Publix.

Our group seems to be growing nicely. Maybe things will still work out for Joe & Joanne.

Hopefully that Port Camera will be working tomorrow.

fran

donnabres
08-04-2002, 10:56 AM
Hi, we'll all be neighbors, we are in 6090. Can't wait, it will be a long winter. Kevin, I think it's great that you;ll be coming over here for the cruise. Have always wanted to go to UK. Someday. My sister wants to do Ireland, England, and then of course France. She will need a MICKEY FIX!!!!
Donna

SQUIGGLE
08-04-2002, 11:10 AM
Hey, I just realized we will have an International DIS group--HOW COOL!!!!

41 weeks from right now we'll be at sea..................

fran

donnabres
08-04-2002, 03:17 PM
The days at sea are my VERY favorite. Would not mind going on a 7 day to nowhere. I find that it is the most relaxing and I am able to sleep like a baby. As the kids would say, is it time yet?

Donna

Luckymommyx2
08-20-2002, 03:33 PM
Hi all! I was reading (and rereading) some of the newer threads and decided that I would bump us up with a few questions I'm hoping you can help me with. First, for those of you who have sailed on similiar dates before...what is the weather like, including water temp? Second, were there a lot of children on board? Schools around here do not get out until the first week of June, later if there are snow days. However, I went to school in central Pa and we used to get out the third or fourth week of May. I'll be bringing my children, 4 &5 by the time we sail and I'm hoping that the kids club won't be too crowded. Anyone else in the group bringing along younger children? Last one...how crowded is the Goofy pool, usually? I always hear about the Mickey pool but I'm curious because I love to swim with my little ones.

The countdown clock keeps looking better and better doesn't it?! :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Mjasp
08-20-2002, 03:41 PM
One of the famlilies we are sailing with has a 5 yr old DD

Schools here in NY end the last week in June, but I pull mine out.

The clubs weren't too crowded last time, but there were plenty of kids, but it was the Inaugural Western also.

The weather and water was PERFECT!!!!!!!!!

Hope that helps, see you in 9 months.

Joanna

Luckymommyx2
08-20-2002, 04:29 PM
Thanks Joanna! Wow, schools don't let out until the end of June? When do they start?! I've heard about some schools thinking of extending school hours so kids would only have a four day school week. Won't effect me since I homeschool! Thanks again!

donnabres
08-22-2002, 08:05 AM
Hi,

we went on this same cruise last year, left on 5/19/91, and of the 2600 something passangers, we were told that a little over 1100 of them were kids. We were 4 adults. Except for one night in the show, they were great. Can't help you with the kids clubs, but if any adult is worried about kids bothering them they shouldn't be.

9 months from today we should be headed toward Castaway Cay. Last year that was the only day we had thundershowers all day, so we didn't get to enjoy the island. Hoping for better weather next year. Other than that day, the weather was great.

Donna

SQUIGGLE
08-22-2002, 01:48 PM
Well, 9 months is betterthan 12; and that is where we started. Gee, is it time to start packing yet?

fran

SQUIGGLE
08-25-2002, 12:21 PM
My, this thread seems to be getting down there. So I thought I would ask if anyone is planning on staying at the Radisson on Friday night?

fran

Mjasp
08-25-2002, 12:27 PM
As of right now, I would have to say its the Radisson on Friday night for us. But again its still 9 months away.

Joanna

donnabres
08-25-2002, 03:00 PM
We are thinking of going down Fri. too. Have you stayed at the Radison before? How did you get there from the airport? Limo or car? There are 5 of us, and we may rent a car, and extend our stay a couple nights at WDW. It will be over 2 years since I've been there.
Donna

Hygiene99
08-25-2002, 03:23 PM
hi all just checking in just 5 day til we go to the world and
then we cruise in DEcember and then in May again
we will have to get Joanna to plan the brunch at Palos
was fun last time peter

Mjasp
08-25-2002, 03:39 PM
Peter,
Did you switch to the Eastern? I remember you said you booked the Western, but might change to the Eastern. Hope you did.

Donna...We stayed at the Radisson for our May cruise. We rented a car from Avis, they have a drop off site at the Radisson. Very convenient. It is easy from the airport, you just take the Beeline (528) straight there.

Joanna

Hygiene99
08-25-2002, 05:29 PM
oooooppppppssssss

sorry wrong thread still on may 10 th cruise
western
peter

donnabres
08-25-2002, 06:37 PM
I will try to talk everyone that we should go a day early. Last year, we were so tired by the time we got on the ship. This year we went on a cruise out of Boston. 45 mins. from home. it was great not having to fly the day we left.

We will all have to meet, I know that a group of you know each other from last year, but hope you don't meeting some new cruisers.

Can't wait.

Donna

Luckymommyx2
08-25-2002, 07:00 PM
I'm one of the newbies going on the May 17th cruise. We have already made reservations for the 16th at the Hyatt in the airport. I cannot wait!! I hope to meet a bunch of ya' throughout our vacation--you've all been so friendly and helpful already! I guess the Radison is popular but is anyone else staying at the Hyatt?
Fran....it's never too early to start packing!! Just think of it as a different place to store your summer clothes until next year! (LOL!):p

Mjasp
08-25-2002, 07:16 PM
Donna...We LOVE meeting more people. The more the merrier. Where did you go out of Boston and on which ship. Also, Do they have a ship that goes to Bermuda out of Boston? I would love to do Bermuda, but the ships they sail from NY to Bermuda are so old and small.

Luckymommy...You'll meet us. As it gets closer, where start setting up meets. It's so nice walking around the ship and knowing people. Also, when you go up for coffee early in the morning, you usually meet someone from the DIS boards there. I like your thought about storing this years summer clothes. LOL

Joanna

donnabres
08-25-2002, 10:28 PM
Norweigan Cruise Line, The Norwegian Majesty. Probably spelled wrong. We went to Bermuda. The ship is about 10 yrs old, but we had a great time. At first we kept saying, The Magic this, and the Magic that, but then when we decided not to compare it was a great trip.
Last year on the May 19th cruise, 7 night, one of the highlights was meeting about 6 or 7 fellow Dis Members. This made my whole trip. Can;t wait until next May 17th.
Well, have to go get ready for work tomorrow. Will be my last day at work to wear white before Labor Day. Guess I should pack them away for the cruise. Although it will be before Memorial Day, but I guess in the Carribean, anything goes.

Donna

I Luv Disney Cruise
08-26-2002, 07:29 AM
I haven't been writing much on the threads lately, but keeping up with the reading.

We are planning (that is Mom, Dad, Husband and me) on staying 2 or 3 nights before cruise at one of the Disney Resorts in Orlando. DH and I were even talking about staying the weekend after we get back at the resort. Not sure yet.

37 weeks until the cruise!

We are getting ready to leave this Friday evening for a trip to N.C. and T.N. We are visiting my family in N.C. and are going to Gatlinburg, TN and on our anniversary (Sept. 4th) we are staying in a secluded cabin in Townsend, TN (in the mountains). :-)

Well, I guess I better get to work.

:o :)

donnabres
08-27-2002, 10:10 AM
37 weeks sure sounds better than all those days. Actually we could say 36 1/2 weeks. That's even better.
Donna

SQUIGGLE
08-27-2002, 01:57 PM
Last May was our first visit to the Radisson. We plan on being there again May 2003. Was just as good as everyone on this Board says. Can't help with rental car as we drove up.

fran

donnabres
08-29-2002, 08:37 PM
Tomorrow we will be out of the 260's sounding better!!!!

Donna

Mjasp
08-29-2002, 08:48 PM
ooooooooooooooohhhhhhh

Just noticed that!!!!!!!

Also 37 weeks from tomorrow.

woooooooohooooooo

DARWIN91
08-29-2002, 10:07 PM
Better start putting some $$$$$ away

donnabres
08-30-2002, 08:12 AM
Actually, I was just thinking that since Labor day is Monday, no more whites, it's time to wash iron, and put away for the cruise. Maybe I should put them into the suitcase, and I will have that much more done, and feel like it's right around the corner!!!!
Have a great day, and only 259 days till we board. Well, in a few hours at least. If we leave a day early, then only 258 until we leave.

Donna

I Luv Disney Cruise
08-30-2002, 09:32 AM
We are flying out tonight for N.C. and T.N.!!! We are visiting family and then we are going to Gatlinburg, TN and stay in some cabins in the Mtns for our anniversary.

We will be back Sept. 8th.

37 weeks till cruise time!
:bounce: :Pinkbounc

We have done the Eastern Cruise before, we are soooo looking forward to it again. This time we will do some snorkling excursions.

donnabres
08-30-2002, 08:56 PM
Happy Anniversary!!!! Hope you have a great time with wonderful weather.

Donna

Mjasp
09-27-2002, 08:25 PM
Just wanted to let everyone know, we'll be at the Radisson

33 WEEKS FROM TODAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We're getting there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

DARWIN91
09-27-2002, 10:06 PM
Dreaming of Creme Brulee!!!!!!

Mjasp
09-27-2002, 10:35 PM
YOU KNOW IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE BEST

SQUIGGLE
09-28-2002, 01:01 PM
How about the Warm Chocolate Lava Cake? DD's fav. I just can't wait, in general.

In 7 weeks it will be just 6 months! Good grief! I feel like a kid ---"is it time yet?"

Can't pack the whites. We wear them all year down here. Just have to go out and buy something new, I guess!!!!!

fran
:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

donnabres
09-29-2002, 01:48 PM
Haven't been keeping up with all the new posts for the last couple of weeks. I did something exciting today, I paid off my part of the trip. Now all I have to do is spending money. Now no matter what happens, I won't feel guilty for going. My husband always seems to get laid off for the winter, so if I pay early, I say, oh well, I've already spent the money.

I'm dreaming of the souflee, prob spelled wrong from Palo's, also their orange juice from brunch. Haven't gotten the 5 lbs. off I put on in July on the cruise, better get going, or I'll just have to buy all new clothes.

Donna

TINKERBELL5
09-30-2002, 10:56 AM
Hi everyone! Hubby, myself, 5yo daughter, and MIL will also be on the May 17, 2003. This is our first cruise EVER! I have been reading this site for a long time, so I am sooo excited to see so many of you going!

Kimberly

"If a tree falls in the forest, do the bushes laugh?":bounce:

Luckymommyx2
09-30-2002, 10:59 AM
Hi (again) Kimberly! My son will be 4 and daughter will be 5 when we cruise. Maybe they'll meet in the Oceaneer's Club!

TINKERBELL5
09-30-2002, 11:37 AM
CMATT... I live near Sanibel. It is nice there. I don't really know what your looking for though. If you have any questions about the area feel free to e-mail me! kirk0414@aol.com

Kimberly

"If a tree falls in the forest, do the bushes laugh?"

TINKERBELL5
09-30-2002, 11:51 AM
Luckymommy, My daughter would love that! She is a little on the shy side, so it would be nice for her! We will have to get together! Are we there yet?

Kimberly, Carl & Kaylin

:earsgirl: :earsboy: :earsgirl:

"Ifa tree falls in the forest, do the bushes laugh?"

Mjasp
09-30-2002, 01:06 PM
Welcome aboard Kimberly. We have 2 DD's ages 6 and 10 and Darwin91 has DD 5yrs. Seems like alot of kids will be making friends.

I added you to the "LIST" on page 3 of this thread.

Last year was my first Disney cruise and my 1st cruise ever. We loved it! Thought I would feel movement etc. Nothing, it was great.

See you in about 7 and a half months.

Joanna

I Luv Disney Cruise
09-30-2002, 01:59 PM
I haven't written in awhile. Our fall vacation was great! We loved the cabins we stayed in so much we have already booked for next fall! :p

Well, I am taking Prenatal Vitamins now. They are making me so nauseated! My energy level is better, but the stomach part isn't any fun. :(

We will start trying to get pregnant in January. Hopefully when we come aboard the cruise we will be expecting!!! :p

I am so excited, I went out and bought a book for first time parents (that's us ;) ).

Only a little over 32 weeks until the cruise!!!!

TINKERBELL5
09-30-2002, 02:08 PM
Congrats! The feeling your having from your pills will pass! Keep us updated & let us know if we will have a mommy on the cruise!

Kimberly!

"If a tree falls in the forest, do the bushes laugh?":p

wdwgoose
09-30-2002, 06:53 PM
well i think that funny lime green t shirts have some strange
things that happen???????????? I have heard of magical and
wonderful things from thous shirts !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
noonesaid that zita is now in sweden doing studies. she is not sure if she will go back. she did make the cruises much better.
well hope to keep in touch and cruise again with you guys.
good luck

gaRry

I Luv Disney Cruise
10-01-2002, 07:20 AM
wdwgoose:

Those lime green shirts are sprinkled with ****pixie dust****!!

;)

Tinkerbell5:

Thanks. I hope I will get used to the vitamins soon.

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

:earsgirl: :earsboy:

disney queen
10-08-2002, 07:25 PM
well, we will be there. this is our first cruise ever! and we are celebrating our **30th wedding anniversary** on may 18. we are excited. any info would be appreciated. see you all there.:p

I Luv Disney Cruise
10-09-2002, 07:18 AM
Disney Queen: I guarantee you will love the cruise!!!

:earsgirl: :earsboy:
:teeth:

Mjasp
10-09-2002, 02:45 PM
Disney Queen...We celebrated our 25th anniversary this May while we were on the cruise. Although our anniversary is really in June. We celebrated 3 weeks early.

SQUIGGLE
10-12-2002, 02:16 PM
Welcome disney queen. You will love it; and a great way to celebrate your anniversary!
We're almost out of the 200's! It will be here before we know it.
OK, so it won't seem that quick; but at least it keeps getting closer!!

fran

donnabres
10-12-2002, 03:05 PM
Can we just skip over the next 200 days? I am in need of a Disney fix really bad. Oh well, it will be something to get me through the winter. I do taxes for a living and it gets really crazy for the winter, and I will need something to look forward to.

Looking forward to relaxing on deck with nothing to do.

donnabres
10-20-2002, 11:42 AM
Hi,

Went looking for this thread, and noticed that noone has posted for a while. Are we too busy? I know that I've been busy at work and only check it out once a week or so.

Well, we're almost out of the 200's. 9 days to go. Are we getting excited? Just think, 7 months from today, we'll be at St. Martin. Maybe we should start saving our money now.

Donna

Joe & Joanne
10-20-2002, 12:56 PM

Just wanted to let everyone know we are hoping against hope that the WEDDING will be called off (nah!) Looking for a cruise to Italy or the Med? Will need a vacatio soon!

SQUIGGLE
10-20-2002, 08:01 PM
Was just thinking of you folks today. Heard some areas of NJ got a LOT of rain last week. Hope all are well.
Can't talk those kids into eloping huh?
Well, at least the Eagles pulled it out! My Dolphins lost..............
Take care

frani
:bounce:

SQUIGGLE
10-28-2002, 07:50 AM
Just had to bump this up because this afternoon we'll be out of the 200's!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fran
:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

donnabres
10-30-2002, 04:15 PM
Haven't been on the computer for a few days. WOW!!!!!! 197 days, now let's get to the double digets.
It's really cold up here in MA today, been thinking of the warm Caribbean sun!!!

Donna

SQUIGGLE
11-17-2002, 12:55 PM
Just 6 months from today --
we'll be on our way!!!

Is it time to start packing yet?

fran
:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

donnabres
11-19-2002, 08:50 PM
Hi, glad to hear that it's less than 6 months now. Just got back yesterday from a weekend in Florida. I was thrilled to see that FIGMENT is back at EPCOT CENTER. We had rain all day Sat., and Sunday was cool and windy. But if you're at WDW, who cares? Next time I see Mickey and Minnie, will be on the ship!!!!!
Donna

donnabres
12-25-2002, 07:53 PM
Really had to search for this post, have we all been too busy with the holidays? Just think, less than 5 months to go. We have just made reservations for a few nights in Celebration after the cruise. Figured that we would need to walk off the extra pounds gained on the trip. That is, after I've lost the extra gained over the holidays. Oh well, that's what New Year's resolutions are all about.
Hope you all have a happy holiday season, and just think SUN!!!! That sounds good as we will be getting snow tonight.

Donna

Mjasp
12-25-2002, 08:13 PM
Donna...I agree think sun, we are getting snow right now. They aren't expecting much, only 4-6 inches, but the way its snowing it looks like a blizzard. The thought I have to work tomorrow. YUCK

SQUIGGLE
12-26-2002, 02:04 PM
Hope everyone had a great Christmas.
Just think - in a few more days our cruise won't be "Next Year"!!!!
Is everyone packed? LOL

Hey! My niece in the Poconos got about 2 feet of the white stuff. Better her than me!

fran
:Pinkbounc ::bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

I Luv Disney Cruise
12-26-2002, 05:41 PM
I hope everyone had a great Christmas!

Ours was pretty good.

Thought I would update those who know that we were trying for a family. We got pregnant but I had a miscarriage Dec. 12th. I am doing much better now physically and emotionally. I go back to the doctor tomorrow and she will let me know when we can try again. Our goal is to on the cruise with a "baby in the oven". :)

The weather has gotten pretty chilly here in Clearwater, FL or at least to us it has.

We went last weekend to WDW and saw the Candlelight Processional and the Very Merry Mickey Parade. Boy, was that awesome!

20 weeks and 1 day until we drive to Port Canaveral! :Pinkbounc :bounce: :bounce: :Pinkbounc

donnabres
12-26-2002, 07:40 PM
I Love Disney Cruise, sorry to hear about your miscarriage, and am glad that you are doing better. Hope that the new year brings you all the happiness you want, and also hope that when we cruise you will be expecting again.
20 weeks ha? We have decided to go down on the Friday and stay over at the port. Anyone else who will be doing this? If so let us know, and let us know where you'll be staying. Need suggestions.
Donna

SQUIGGLE
12-27-2002, 06:24 AM
I Love Disney Cruise - so sorry about the miscarriage; but glad you are ok. Maybe we will still have an "extra" passenger on our cruise.

donnabres - we are staying at the Radisson Friday night. Stayed there for the first time last year and enjoyed it.

20 weeks -see ya soon.

fran

I Luv Disney Cruise
12-27-2002, 01:21 PM
Thanks for the kind responses. We are also wanting to stay at Port Friday, maybe the Radisson.

:)

donnabres
12-28-2002, 11:21 PM
The Raddison is what we are thinking of too. We will be going back to Orlando for 3 nights after the cruise, so we thought that if we rented a van, there'll be 5 of us total, we could leave it at the hotel and have it there when we return. Might still be about the same as getting the transfers. The other option is to just rent something to get to the port, then for the few days after. Oh well, still time to think that out.

Hope all of you are well, and staying warm.

Donna

donnabres
01-09-2003, 06:51 PM
Hi, just booked the Raddison for Friday night. I did it last night and used the Fall Code, got a 2 room suite, 2 king size beds in bedroom and queen sleep sofa in the other room. It was 129. but with the code got it for 99.
We're still undecided what to do for transportation. We will be staying in Orlando for 3 nights after the cruise. Any suggestions? Should we rent car 1 way and leave it and then rent another Sat thru Tues?
Any suggestions greatly appreciated.
Hope you're all staying warm.

Donna

DARWIN91
01-09-2003, 07:36 PM
Just booked the Radisson last night as well. Still working on airfare!!!!!!! We will rent a car to get there and drop it off and probably take the transfer back to airport if flight is early. I am also still toying with staying Oceanfront in Cocoa Beach if we get in early on Friday. Any suggestions on a good hotel??

UKANGEL
01-09-2003, 11:21 PM
Hi there from the UK:)
We're booked on this cruise as part of our honeymoon trip in May so we'll see you there!:Pinkbounc :bounce:

donnabres
01-10-2003, 11:59 AM
Can't come soon enough for me. UKANGEL, the only time I'll get close to the UK is in Epcot Center. We have been hoping to get overseas, and as yet not done it. If we do, my sister's priority will be to take a jaunt over to Euro Disney. She's always in need of her Mickey Fix.
We're still working on air too. Just checked out SW Air and the fare is higher than 2 weeks ago. Guess we'll wait a little longer.
Donna

SQUIGGLE
01-10-2003, 01:36 PM
Welcome to the group UKANGEL. What a honeymoon trip for you!
Our group seems to be growing nicely.
We got the $99 room with the AAA discount. Seems to me last year the $59 special came out about now. So keep watching.

Is it time yet?

fran

DARWIN91
01-10-2003, 10:44 PM
The cruise can't get here soon enough. It is flurrying again outside. This is alot for New York lately.

UKANGEL
01-11-2003, 07:43 AM
thank you for the welcome:) we've even had snow here this last week, very unusual for this part of the country!:rolleyes:

Its bright and sunny here now though:)

I can't wait can you?:bounce: :Pinkbounc

Joe & Joanne
01-11-2003, 08:15 AM
Hello
Forgot all the good things about this place! Hope everyone had a nice holiday and enjoy the new year!

donnabres
01-11-2003, 08:22 AM
18 weeks from now, will be waiting patiently, or not, to catch the shuttle to go to the Magic. It'll be here before you know it. Just have to get through, winter, cold, snow and tax season. At least I have something to look forward to at the end of the tunnel.

Donna

I Luv Disney Cruise
01-13-2003, 04:09 PM
We are wanting to book for Friday night at the Radisson.

What code(s) should we look for or use?

We are FL Residents, plus AAA members, don't know if any of that will help us.

I went to AAA's web site and the prices that were listed were expensive.

Any help would be appreciated. ;)

17 weeks and 4 days till that Friday!!!!

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Joe & Joanne
01-13-2003, 07:44 PM

Last year we called them direct for the best rates and asked for "Fall Special". Dont do this to me, I am not fully weaned as yet!

Really? I am looking for an excuse:D

Mjasp
01-13-2003, 08:00 PM
Hi Joe and Joanne...How are you guys doing? Haven't heard from you for awhile.

Still have our Lanyards you gave us last year, we will be wearing them again this year.

Keep the faith, I still have you listed on page 3 of this thread, as someone who is going.

Joanna

I Luv Disney Cruise
01-14-2003, 07:35 AM
It is good to hear from everyone.

We also still have our lanyards and plan on bringing them on this cruise coming up.

Guess what? I went to Radisson's web site and found they have a "Cruise Parking Package". We have made a reservation using that package. We are getting a King Size 2 room Suite with a jacuzzi in the bedroom. We get free parking while we are on the cruise plus free shuttle to the cruise terminal. All that for $129.

We are excited, only 17 weeks and 3 days!!!

:):bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :)

I Luv Disney Cruise
01-15-2003, 10:07 AM
I saw another thread about the Radisson and discounts and found out if I type "FALL" into the discount code area we can get the same King Suite that I had reserved for $129 for a cheaper price of $99!

So, I booked online and got that rate. Just thought I would share that with you all!

:bounce: :Pinkbounc

donnabres
01-15-2003, 04:26 PM
We have the same type of accomidations. Just think, 4 months from tomorrow, but who's counting?
Donna

SQUIGGLE
01-16-2003, 01:21 PM
I AM!!!!!!

fran

I Luv Disney Cruise
01-16-2003, 03:57 PM
17 weeks and 2 days!!!! :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

donnabres
01-16-2003, 07:04 PM
I actually have 2 countdowns going, 1st till April 15th, last day of tax season, only 88 to go after today, and then that of the cruise, which will help me get through till April 15th.

Donna

DARWIN91
01-16-2003, 07:18 PM
My focus is a decent airfare right now. Can't seem to get one. Don't know if I should book at a higher rate or wait.

I Luv Disney Cruise
01-16-2003, 08:42 PM
DARWIN91:

I have found that going through Orbitz.com seems to be the cheapest for me and my husband. For us to fly round trip from Tampa, FL to Charlotte, NC July 4th week it will cost us $375 total, which is more than we paid last year but still is the best deal I have found so far.

I hope that maybe you will find some good deals soon. If you find a good fare from Tampa to Charlotte let me know. :)

donnabres:

You have a pretty good idea going on there with the two timers! ;) :)

UKANGEL
01-17-2003, 02:32 AM
Hi from UK again!:)
Not long now...........
As I said, we'll be on our honeymoon, can we let the crew know about this? How do we do that? ...sorry, probably a silly question!:p

...also, do you wear your green ribbons on the cruise, we'd like to see who you all are!:p :p

I Luv Disney Cruise
01-17-2003, 07:32 AM
UKANGEL: Happy Early Honeymoon! My husband and I had our honeymoon on the Disney Wonder in '99. We did the 4 day resort/3 cruise package. I don't think we could have had any better honeymoon than that! :)

We will be wearing our green lanyards that we got from the last cruise, and occasionally our green tie dye shirts from last year (Inaugural Western Cruise).

When you make a payment on your cruise let the CR know, you will get a cake at one of your dinners served to you (free) and the waiters will sing to you two. They might do something more, not sure now.

At the time of our honeymoon. We had a honeymoon package at the same cost as a regular package (4 day land/3 day sea), but that was before they really started going with all the stateroom gifts, packages, etc.

Mjasp
01-17-2003, 07:42 AM
Laura...Maybe we should organize something as the time gets closer, besides the lanyards, which not everyone will have, maybe we could all agree to purchase green leis from a party city type store. They're inexpensive and They really stood out on the 5/11 cruise. What do you think? Again its still too early. Joe? Where are you when we need you. We need an organizer. Are you sure you can't make it?

Joanna

I Luv Disney Cruise
01-17-2003, 07:48 AM
I know that Party City sells leis for a good price.

If you want I will make lanyards, but I would need help with where to start. Need Joe's help don't we?;)

Mjasp
01-17-2003, 07:56 AM
YES, we do need Joe's help, that flat leaver. Feel free to make the lanyards, I'm sure whoever wasn't on our cruise last year will appreciate them. As time gets closer we can also plan DISmeets.

Joanna

UKANGEL
01-18-2003, 08:47 AM
Thanks for that info!:p We'll be sure to let the Cr know then!:Pinkbounc

Psiklops
01-18-2003, 10:22 AM
Well, we've booked the flights and they're non-refundable, so it looks like we're getting to Orlando at least!

The plane only seats about 50 and we have 6 people, so we'll be taking over 10% of the plane!

We're just now starting to look at shore excursions. It's kinda hard when you have a diverse group like us, but I'm sure we'll find something that fits everyone's needs.

- Jim

P.S. We still have our lanyards (and our t-shirts, though Mel doesn't like to admit it :))

SQUIGGLE
01-18-2003, 10:52 AM
We'll be wearing our lanyards too; but the green leis sound like a good idea.
Since we are not hearing much from Joe; it looks like the wedding is still on.
Who is staying at the Rad Friday night? Maybe we can plan a pool meet.
Just17 weeks folks!!!

fran

donnabres
01-18-2003, 01:55 PM
We'll be at the Raddison Friday night. Haven't made air reservations yet. Probably won't be there till after 6 or 7. There will be 5 of us. My sister and I, her daughter, son in law and grandson who will be 7 tomorrow.
One of the best things on our last Disney cruise, which will be 2 yrs in May, was getting to meet everyone on this board. I bought my sister and myself lime green tanks with blue poka dots, and a Mickey mouse on it. Even standing in line waiting to get on the ship, everyone was coming over to us because they recognized the tops. I have it put away for this years cruise too.
Keep warm all.......17 weeks from now......

Donna

wdwgoose
01-19-2003, 08:44 AM
WELL this has been a long time Friends from last year and old ones like good old joe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hope all had a great holiday ??????? joe things getting better i hope ?????
got your e mails .... if your not going cruising we might come and visit at least the 2 little ones !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
EVERYONE remember pool meets what you NEED NO CORK screw either!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! glad to hear from the ooold gang wish we were going to many horses .. take care all we will post in from time to time.
BEST WISHES

gaRry & vicki :jester: :smooth: :p

kaizach
01-20-2003, 11:06 AM
Wow. My family and I live near Clearwater. We also went on the innaugural western cruise last year and will be cruising the 5/17/03 Eastern Carribean this year.

I Luv Disney Cruise
01-20-2003, 01:27 PM
kaizach: What city do you live in?

kaizach
01-20-2003, 04:03 PM
I Luv Disney Cruise, we live in Largo.

I Luv Disney Cruise
01-20-2003, 09:00 PM
kaizach:

My husband and I live off of Drew Street and Belcher on Eastwood Drive (very close to St. Petersburg College). My husband works in Tampa and I work in St. Petersburg.

This is so neat how we have gone on the last cruise and now on this cruise and yet live very close!

chunkster20uk
01-22-2003, 02:48 PM
I will be on this cruise along with Mandy (UKANGEL) as part of our honeymoon, can't wait!!!

I Luv Disney Cruise
01-23-2003, 07:35 AM
chunkster20uk: Welcome aboard, I know you two will have the best time!

My husband and I had our honeymoon on the Wonder, we had a blast!

IrishCowboy
01-23-2003, 10:18 AM
Congratulations to you and UKANGEL!

UKANGEL
01-24-2003, 03:10 AM
thanks to all of you for the good wishes!:) Mark and I met through these boards, so it seemed only right we spent our honeymoon at Disney:Pinkbounc :smooth:

Mjasp
02-01-2003, 08:13 PM
Hey on Thursday we'll be under the 100 day mark. woo hoo

What age children will be aboard?

My 2DD's are 7 yrs. old and 11 yrs. old

Anyone else?

Joanna

SQUIGGLE
02-01-2003, 08:43 PM
No children here; but anxiously waiting for the double digits! Does everyone realize it's only 3 months away?

HURRY! HURRY!

fran
:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Psiklops
02-02-2003, 12:54 AM
We've got all the non-refundable plane tickets, so at least we'll make it to Orlando :)!

- Jim V.

P.S. Does anyone realize that the landing strip for the space shuttle is less than 5 miles from where the ship docks? And just on the REALLY coincidental side of things, I saw someone's license plate yesterday that said 'CHALLNGR'... spooky... :(

donnabres
02-02-2003, 07:43 AM
Just looked outside, and we have a light dusting of snow, bring on the MAGIC!!!!!!

Donna

SQUIGGLE
02-06-2003, 08:51 AM
WOOOO HOOOO!!!!!! We're in double digits!
Everybody packed?

fran
:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Mjasp
02-07-2003, 06:55 AM
OK So here I am at 6:50 a.m. with the snow piling up outside, expecting 7-9 inches today, schools are closed. Enough winter already.

Less than 100 days, double digits now.
Joanna:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

donnabres
02-07-2003, 07:44 AM
Wow, just around the corner. We are having snow too, schools all cancelled. My grandson just called to wish me Happy Snow Day. Said he felt sorry that I had to go to work today. Maybe we'll be let out early too.

99 days but who's counting?

Donna

DARWIN91
02-07-2003, 07:55 AM
I am counting !!!

IrishCowboy
02-07-2003, 10:03 AM
99 days!!! We're counting them down too!

Anybody planned their excursions yet? We're planning on doing the Golden Eagle Catamaran on St Maarten and renting a jeep in ST Thomas and catching the car ferry over to St John and exploring the different beaches.

Mjasp
02-07-2003, 10:18 AM
Irish Cowboy...Are you on the 5/17/03 cruise also? Let me know, I'll put you on the "LIST" on page 3. Let me know who's a cruisin' with you.

Joanna

donnabres
02-11-2003, 07:59 AM
We got more snow yesterday. I've still got a miserable cold I can't get rid of. I keep thinking of May. I do taxes for a living and yesterday one of my clients was telling me they are doing the Wonder 4 night in April. Was I jealous they were going before us, but I gave them this site to read.
I guess I should look on the bright side, when they come home we will still have ours to look forward to.

Stay warm, and think SUN

Donna

Luckymommyx2
02-11-2003, 08:03 AM
Well guys, I've been waiting and waiting to post again because it breaks my heart. We had to cancel our cruise with ya'll...there I said it. I was really looking forward to meeting you guys but I'm still hoping we can try again in another year or two. The only upside is that my family and I were able to book a shorter cruise later this year. I wish you guys a safe and fabulous cruise!

chunkster20uk
02-13-2003, 03:47 PM
We transfered our booking to Dreams, and got an extra bit of discount.

It said on our reservation that one other booking on that cruise was made through dreams and if that number reached 8 we would all get a gift in our cabins, what is this all about? and what is the gift?

SQUIGGLE
02-13-2003, 07:25 PM
luckymommyx2 - I'm sorry you won't be with us. Glad you have another cruise to look forward to.

fran

Mjasp
02-13-2003, 09:02 PM
According to the latest Budget Travel Magazine. If you book 8 staterooms on a cruise you get one FREE, if thats the way it works, if we get 8 bookings at dreams we could divide the money for the FREE stateroom among all 8 cabins for a nice "Rebate"

UKANGEL
02-14-2003, 03:11 AM
sounds good to me!:Pinkbounc

Luckymommyx2
02-14-2003, 06:05 AM
Thanks Fran. You don't know how much I would rather be taking the kids on the 'Disney boat' as they call it. I hope they'll still enjoy it and we can schedule a Disney cruise again in another year or two. Have a strawberry daquari for me--make that two!

BunnyMom
02-14-2003, 01:12 PM
Hey Gang!!!! Less than 100 days. My DS reminded me this morning that it was just 3 months til our cruise so I decided to pop in and catch up!! We just got the great news that DH will be staying stateside for the duration of all things "Iraqui" so we have plenty to celebrate!!!

Hello to all the new folks and "Welcome aboard the the best thread on the boards"

DW="Bunnymom" aka Terry
DH= Pat
and
DS=Ian (age 10)

Let it snow!!! I'm goin cruisin'!!!!!!!!!

DARWIN91
02-15-2003, 07:50 PM
Just did some cruisewear shopping today. Thought it was a good idea to get my mind off this cold weather. :D

donnabres
02-16-2003, 08:52 AM
We are expecting a blizzard here tomorrow. I keep thinking that 3 months from today I will be heading for the Raddison, and 3 months from tomorrow, we will be boarding the Magic, with no snow in the forcast. Will winter never end?

Hope all of you are well, and I think the idea of shopping for cruise clothes is great!! But my husband says that I have to use the ones I bought for last year, and the year before. But, he doesn't know what I have, so....................

Keep warm and dry.

Donna

SQUIGGLE
02-17-2003, 07:07 PM
Hi all! Sure hope you folks up north can get shoveled out by cruise time. Just talked to DIL in Pennsylvania; she says it is a mess up there. They got about 24" of snow. Seriously, hope all are well, and warm and safe. Think WARM.......

fran

donnabres
02-18-2003, 08:06 AM
Hi Squiggle,

We got quite a storm yesterday too, my husband is out clearing our drive so that I can go to work today!!! Thought I would get the day off, oh well, more $$$$ to spend on the cruise.

Less than 3 months to go, so guess I'll make it.

mmouse37
02-28-2003, 10:59 AM
bumping up! Was way back on page 12

MJ

mmouse37
02-28-2003, 11:25 AM
Ok....we are not 100% positive...but it is looking like we might be joining you guys on the 5/17 cruise!!!! I just read through the whole thead to try and get caught up.

It is very errie.....because way back on page 2 or 3 I posted how I should join you all because 5/17 is my Birthday!!!! MJASP wrote back saying I should switch from July 19 to May 17.....never thought it would happen but as things turn out we could not go in July and are seriously looking at 5/17...I'll be the one with the Birthday Girl crown on!!!

DARWIN91...don't know if you got airfare yet...but I did book our airfare just yesterday.....$135 R/T pp from JFK to MCO!!! I could not believe it. Booked online at www.delta.com. We would fly down on 5/17 7:30 am flight and return on the 24th on the 7:30 pm flight. The cheapest air fare I have seen in many a day!!!

Still trying to working out the cruise details, but anyway I will be in the state of Florida one way or another starting 5/17.

We have done the Eastern last Feb and did the Western on 8/3/02 and 1/4/03. Looking forward to the Eastern again with that extra day at sea.

If we go it will be myself, hubby, DD19. Also our friends and their 8 mos. old and 2.5 year old. Unfortunately our DD15 and DS18 will not be able to join us due to High School. I already took them out a week in Jan and cannot do it again. They are bummed but understand. We had promised friends of ours that we would sail with them if they ever decided to try DCL with their two little ones and they could only go in May of this year.

Hope to see you all onboard...I will let you know when/if we deposit. Check out the dining rotation charts I created to try and plan your Palo's night!!!

http://community.webshots.com/photo/52061656/61958854UutNks

MJ

Psiklops
02-28-2003, 11:34 AM
mmouse37,

Wow! Great summary for the dining! :)

Hope you'll be able to join us - should be a great time!

- Jim

IrishCowboy
02-28-2003, 02:43 PM
11 weeks and counting!!!!

donnabres
03-01-2003, 07:57 AM
Do we really have to wait that long? I could be ready to go in an hour if I had the chance!!!!!! I'm tired of the cold, and snow up here.
But on the plus side, we have 11 weeks of dreaming of the Magic. Got my passporter this week, and have read cover to cover.

Stay warm, and keep thinking SUN.....

Donna

SQUIGGLE
03-01-2003, 01:35 PM
Hi, everyone! Couln't get on the Boards for about 2 weeks. That was not a good time! Could only access them at work and you know how that goes......................
Seems to be working now. Many thanks to the Board Gurus for their hard work!!!!

11 weeks from right now we will be on the Magic! Was reading back on this thread and saw where I posted it was 41 weeks to go. Talking to all you nice people sure helps the time go by.

OK, you folks keep warm and think about all the warm weather clothes you have to buy - SOON!

fran

UKANGEL
03-01-2003, 02:44 PM
Just been shopping and bought some clothes for our trip:Pinkbounc :bounce:

mmmmmmmmmmmm shopping!:smooth: