PDA

View Full Version : Shutters made a mistake.

plutojudy
01-20-2009, 10:06 AM
Our Welcome Aboard picture from Shutters has the wrong date on it. It has January 3-7, 2009 and it should be 3-10. Does anyone know how to contact them to get a picture with the correct date?

NJ Goofy
01-20-2009, 10:22 AM
We had missed purchasing a photo at Shutters. So, I e-mailed DCL through the web site. That e-mail got forwarded to the Photo Manager. He should be able to help you.

We ended up with the company that handles the photos for Disney and we still haven't gotten the picture yet (we sailed in November) !

Jennifer in MI
01-20-2009, 10:24 AM
The same thing happened to us! It had the dates from the previous cruise on ours! I'll be sure to write too!

dta87
01-20-2009, 10:33 AM
6 wks after our cruise in May we changed our mind about purchasing one of the photos and we were able to get it from the photo company. We had to describe the photo (when taken, pose, etc.) and they were able to find it in their database so your situation will be a lot easier.

Here is the link from the DISBoard Cruise FAQ sticky:

https://www.image.com/html/post_cruise.html

I hope it works

jrabbit
01-20-2009, 12:19 PM
PlutoJudy - we noticed that they had the wrong date on the embarkation picture - but we did NOT buy ANY pictures this time.

Sorry you didn't notice the wrong dates earlier - but I'm sure that they will take care of it for you.

lbgraves
01-20-2009, 09:43 PM
They put the wrong ports on our cruise embarkation photo and I didn't notice it until we got home. I contacted the images company and the CSR had me scan a copy and send them the numbers on the back and they sent us two copies with the correct information on them within a week. :)

plutojudy
01-23-2009, 08:54 AM
Thanks for all the helpful info. :flower3: I emailed them and they are going to reprint our picture with the correct dates.