PDA

View Full Version : What can you tell me abou t DCL Wonder Stateroom 7056?

ajcolorado
01-20-2009, 01:19 AM
We've never cruised on Disney before. I looked on the stateroom report function on this web but the information was old and very brief.

Most specifically, where do I go to find out information about the verandah? What does "partially obstructed view" mean - specifically?

Can anyone recommend websites with well organized stateroom photos, reports?

Thank you.

SplashMountainManiac
01-20-2009, 08:12 AM
It seems to be a typical Cat 5 veranda room. To my knowledge, none of the midship Cat 6 or Cat 5 staterooms have obstructions. And this is the area of the ship we always stay in. Should be a good room, staterooms above and below it so not too much noise. The only Cat 5 rooms that could be considered obstructed are the ones with metal railings instead of plexiglass, but these are only located in the aft.

lbgraves
01-20-2009, 08:37 AM
I checked the room report for that room and am ROFL!!!

The only problems we would note was a very loud toilet and the room creaked a but when the seas were a bit rolling but not bad. Other then that a very nice room and great view.

That can be said for every single stateroom on the ship!!! :) You can check the rooms in the surrounding area for information regarding noise and location. There are also pictures of most stateroom categories in the Virtual Stateroom report thread. http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1025732&page=1&pp=15

SplashMountainManiac
01-20-2009, 09:50 AM
"The only problems we would note was a very loud toilet and the room creaked a but when the seas were a bit rolling but not bad. Other then that a very nice room and great view."

:rotfl2: That is a really funny.

ajcolorado
01-20-2009, 11:13 AM
Thank you - you really helped a lot and I appreciate it.