PDA

View Full Version : Photo pass on DCL?

mikeesuee
01-18-2009, 08:33 PM
We will be taking our first Disney cruise this May on the Wonder and I was wondering if they have photopass photographers on the ship or CC.
TIA~Sue

lbgraves
01-18-2009, 09:02 PM
Photopass on the ship is not like it is in the parks. There is no way to order anything including a CD when you get home. Right now it is on the Magic. I do not know if they have set it up on the Wonder yet or when it is due to be started. Your KTTW card is scanned at some photo ops, not on CC from what I understand, and then you scan your cards in the machine to view them. Anything taken in the dining rooms is also not scanned.

disneyfaninaz
01-18-2009, 11:25 PM
There are Shutter's photographers all over the ship. You can get pictures at most character meet & greets, in the atrium during dinners, at the restuarants and at Castaway Cay.

tinytink
01-18-2009, 11:26 PM
Just a word to the wise, give them the same card to scan or else you will have to scan each card you give them to view your photos. We learned the hard way used three different cards(we were a party of 9). They will still print some of the photos even though they scan your card but you will be able to customize your photos if you use the cruise version of photo pass, i.e change borders, add text, crop photos...

DisneyCDE
01-19-2009, 10:18 AM
Photopass is being used to a degree on the Magic but not for all photos yet. They still have some bugs to work out. We had pics taken that could never be found. As someone else said they only show up on the persons card that was swiped at the time. Makes it hard if you are a big group and want to view each others photos. I was told by shutters that it will eventually include all photos taken, even at dinner and will show up on each person of the group cards. We had ordered a pic off of the kiosk and then it was charged to our room as well as to our package so be careful right now