PDA

View Full Version : Is there any way to confirm that DCL got your medical form?

BeccaGrace
01-18-2009, 05:56 PM
Ugh...our medical form was faxed late and to top it off, after it was faxed we didn't get a confirmation page. Is there any way to call and check to make sure they received it? Or should I just resend it and risk them getting it twice and thinking I am high maintenance?:)

kcashner
01-18-2009, 06:47 PM
Fax it again...and ask them to send you an e-mail or a fax that they have received it. Alternatively, call them and ask if they've gotten it.

BeccaGrace
01-18-2009, 07:21 PM
Fax it again...and ask them to send you an e-mail or a fax that they have received it. Alternatively, call them and ask if they've gotten it.

Do I just call the reservation number or is there someone else to call?

cats mom
01-18-2009, 08:44 PM
I've never seen a phone number posted for special services (the dept you fax your medical form to) although I'm sure there is one.

Just call the reservation line. When I called about DD's medical needs, they transferred me to a supervisor who contacted special services and then called me back.

We've had to call guest services once onboard to get medical requests taken care of anyway and we have always gotten our form in on time. I'm sure you'll be fine.