PDA

View Full Version : Booking on board ???

leagirl12
01-18-2009, 10:34 AM
I know you can book another cruise on board and get a discount. My question is can you book a land/sea package and still get that discount?

We are planning to go back to WDW in 2010 but if we fall in love with DCL like everyone says we will I have a feeling we will want to do both in 2010.

Thanks!

Andrew DEREK UK
01-18-2009, 10:45 AM
I know you can book another cruise on board and get a discount. My question is can you book a land/sea package and still get that discount?

We are planning to go back to WDW in 2010 but if we fall in love with DCL like everyone says we will I have a feeling we will want to do both in 2010.

Thanks!

You can booked thoose and I think you get the discount on the cruise bit.

jenseib
01-18-2009, 10:45 AM
I can't answer your question, but I do know that it is usually cheaper to book your own land portion.

shoes99
01-18-2009, 10:46 AM

Thanks!
Yes you can book a land/sea onboard and get the 10% discount on the cruise portion and a future OBC.
We booked one land/sea and one dummy date (transferred to the 2010 Baltic when the dates were released). Our land/sea is for Sept 2009.