PDA

View Full Version : is front of the line still going to be good?

hannymom
05-19-2002, 07:49 PM
is anyone worried that when royal pacific opens, fotl won't be as efficient? there are a thousand more rooms and they are already sold out for the first week. we will be staying at rp that first week.

Robinrs
05-19-2002, 08:56 PM
This is the question of the year. IMHO, no. Surprisingly enough, in the full scheme of things, VERY FEW people know about the hotel perk! In my world, and I know people who go to USF regularly and one who lives a few blocks away and NONE of them knew about it!

Whenever I go and flash my card I get lots of questions about it. Most people ask if they can buy this "pass" or if it's an "AP"! I thought EVERYBODY read this board... or I wished... :D

I know that USF may CHANGE the criteria in the future but I don't think the new hotel will make that much of a difference. At least I HOPE not! :earseek:

CPM
05-19-2002, 10:34 PM
I have had my concerns over this. But....after countless visits staying onsite, I have barley waited in an express line! So with even a 1000 more rooms I can't imagine more then a 10 minute wait for an attraction most of the year, probably 15 at the most in the summer & at Christmas. But I guess we'll see!

JSFord
05-21-2002, 12:01 PM
Just got back from trip 5/15-5/20. And the only ride we had
a problem on was ET on Saturday. Express was 30 mins, standby was 1 hour. So we just waited till Sunday and basically walked on.

kristikae
05-23-2002, 03:27 PM
I found this too. When we were there I overheard so many people saying stuff like, "Why are they so special?"

pathubia
05-23-2002, 03:42 PM
SSSHHHH, dont let too many people know, LOL......I dont think it will make much of a difference, the longest I have waited for a ride was 10 minutes, I am not counting the 1/2 hour wait for the Hulk once, the ride had gone down and the express line got really backed up.

Patty