PDA

View Full Version : Disney Visa Reward Cards, how long to get?

moet7
01-17-2009, 08:54 PM
HI
can anyone tell me how long it takes to receive your card in the mail once you call them? and are they open on sundays? thanks

Buckeye Gal
01-17-2009, 08:58 PM
Chase customer service is certainly open 24x7.

maplemouse
01-17-2009, 09:24 PM
It usually takes about a week to ten days to receive a rewards card. It is valid for one year and you can have your rewards put on it immediately when you call to request them to be transfered.

disneyfaninaz
01-17-2009, 11:02 PM
Actually, the cards are valid for up to 2 years. If you order a card today, your card would expire on 12/31/10.

But, yes, generally once you order your card it will take about a week to get to you. Once you have your card, you can load it instantaneously online or by a phone call.

Angie_Ohio
01-18-2009, 08:07 AM
If you're worried about the length of time to arrive you can pay $10 and have it in three days. I did this in June because I didn't know how long it might take. I probably had plenty of time but wanted to play it safe.
Angie

TiggerTails57
01-18-2009, 09:29 AM
Less than a week for us.......we got ours last week.

hopelea
01-18-2009, 11:05 AM
Just got mine in the mail Saturday. It took about 10 days to get the cards.

moet7
01-18-2009, 02:05 PM
Thank you all so much for your replys.

A diser on the budget board told me that I can get a rewards card in downtown disney if I don't have one.

Anyone ever hear of this before?

I'm trying to find out were I need to call to find out if this is true.

brucechase
01-18-2009, 04:54 PM
From the Chase Visa/Disney website:

If you don’t have time to wait for your rewards card to arrive, there are several locations at the parks where a Disney
Rewards Card can be picked up in person. Disneyland® Resort: City Hall in Disneyland® Park and Guest Relations at
Disney’s California Adventure® Park. Walt Disney World® Resort: Downtown Disney® Marketplace and Westside, Magic
Kingdom® Guest Relations Window, or Guest Relations at City Hall. Must present a valid Disney Rewards Visa Card and
photo ID to receive a Disney Rewards Card. Must call Chase Card Services to activate the card and load at least 20
Disney Dream Reward Dollars before using.

moet7
01-18-2009, 05:04 PM
From the Chase Visa/Disney website:

Thanks so much for taking the time and posting this information. You have been a HUGE help!