PDA

View Full Version : Do the staterooms have irons?

Mickey Fliers
01-17-2009, 03:45 PM
I guess the thread title says it all? Do the rooms have a small iron or should I bring our travel iron? Is there anyplace where one could conceivably iron?
Also, where are all of the outlets located?

Thanks!

Caropooh
01-17-2009, 03:52 PM
Hi Amie! :wave: You are going to have so much fun!
The staterooms don't but the laundry rooms do. Also, for a fee you can get the ship to do it for you. If I remember correctly, it's half the price of dry cleaning something. You'll find a price list and bag for dry cleaning stuff in the closet in your stateroom.

ETA: I know there is an outlet behind the TV. There are some on the desk area, that is next to the TV, behind the bed. Also, in the bathroom there is one that is only suitable for razors.

crsfulk
01-17-2009, 03:53 PM
No and I don't believe that they allow them in the rooms.

Mickey Fliers
01-17-2009, 04:08 PM
Thanks!

Caro- I guess I will just have to send stuff to be ironed on day 1. I barely iron at home, not sure why I thought I might do it on the ship :lmao:

Skylarr29
01-17-2009, 04:10 PM
Just send it out for ironing, it is so easy and fast. It is worth the cost. And as a pp said, no irons allowed in staterooms.

kcashner
01-17-2009, 04:34 PM
There are irons and ironing boards in the laundry rooms. I usually unpack and iron whatever needs it on the first afternoon--then I'm set for the week.

You are not allowed to have an iron in your stateroom due to fire risk.

Caropooh
01-17-2009, 04:45 PM
Thanks!

Caro- I guess I will just have to send stuff to be ironed on day 1. I barely iron at home, not sure why I thought I might do it on the ship :lmao:
:rotfl2: Maybe Judy would come with you to iron! We know how she loves to do it! :laundy:

Alexander
01-18-2009, 12:04 PM
Irons are an absolute no-no in the staterooms! :sad2: You can bring your own and use it in the laundry room though. :)