PDA

View Full Version : Quick question: Documents

mousetravel
01-17-2009, 01:17 PM
I recieved yesterday in the mail a packet. It had only a "vacation planner" that tells you all about excursions, Cruise info, etc. But there was nothing else included. I thought maybe my documents (room #, etc) should have been in there, but it is kinda early. Is this a normal mailing packet or should I call them & see if I'm missing something?

Andrew DEREK UK
01-17-2009, 01:29 PM
I recieved yesterday in the mail a packet. It had only a "vacation planner" that tells you all about excursions, Cruise info, etc. But there was nothing else included. I thought maybe my documents (room #, etc) should have been in there, but it is kinda early. Is this a normal mailing packet or should I call them & see if I'm missing something?

This is very normal to tell you your Pallo and shore booking date and details of the trips to book at that date, and other important information, the cruise documents come out about 25 days pre cruise to 20 days pre cruise.

Between thoose complete you online check in on the website.

Disney Princess Elli
01-17-2009, 01:43 PM
They usually send out the "vacation planner" information first and then send the actual cruise documents later on, nearer to the cruise.