PDA

View Full Version : Photo Mats

dizmomof2
01-16-2009, 07:44 PM
I love the look of the photo mats that have been autographed. I have purchased two for our trip. (one for each DD - no fights that way:thumbsup2 ) Do I have to put them in two seperate bags with markers or do I put them both in the same bag with one set of markers?:confused3

Also I have masked off the edges with painters tape and put my name and cabin number on the back of both. Anything else I should do? I'll get a bag of candy to "sweeten the deal" for the cast members.:flower3: I think this will be the favourite souveneir from the trip!

TIA!:wave2:

lbgraves
01-16-2009, 07:57 PM
I would put each of them in a large ziploc bag with their own markers. That way they don't smear against each other.

Buckeye Gal
01-16-2009, 08:26 PM
On the back, also show how you want the frame signed in terms of it being displayed in portrait or landscape.

I think you will really appreciate it, too! I had some "secretively" signed, and then I put them in a frame with a special photo and gave them as Christmas gifts to my DGM and DM, who also went on my cruise. They were so thrilled!

dizmomof2
01-16-2009, 09:48 PM
Thanks! I'd forgotten about the portrait or landscape part.:)

newrygirl
01-17-2009, 12:28 AM
yes, make sure you list which direction you want them signed, we just got back from the wonder and I didn't even think when I handed mine in to be signed. Needless to say I have 2 photo mats signed vertically and all my pictures are the opposite way. I guess I'll just have to go on another cruise so I can get pictures for my photo mats.:rotfl2:

lbgraves
01-17-2009, 01:24 PM
You could always take your pictures to Walmart photo and have them scanned then crop them to fit the right way.

newrygirl
01-17-2009, 04:00 PM
Thanks Ibraves,
I will do that, never thought of it. We are so sorry we didn't rebook on board as we are dying to go again

Petals & Pixie Dust
01-18-2009, 09:06 AM
Thanks for posting this...I was just about to go and get matts for mom and dads trip! didn't realize I had to provide markers-good to know! Any other helpful hints? Thanks