PDA

View Full Version : New Memory Foam Pillows on the Magic?

tinytink
01-16-2009, 03:13 PM
For those of you on this first cruise to St. Croix did you all get new memory foam pillows in your room? I was walking in the hallways and noticed boxes of those memory foam pillows but we didn't get one so DH asked our room attendant and he said they were going to put those in the rooms for Castaway Club members. He also mentioned that there was a plastic storage container under the bed that they were going to put them in. So we looked under our bed and there was a long plastic box but there were no pillow in it. So my DH asked if we could get them and our room attendant did give us one but I think it's because we asked for it. Just wondering if they are replacing the pillows onboard or if it was for a select few.

WDdaughter
01-16-2009, 07:39 PM
I'm glad you were able to get a nice pillow, but it kind of defeats the purpose of it being a perk for Castaway Club members if you just have to ask for one:confused3

lbgraves
01-16-2009, 07:42 PM
I never heard of that being a new perk for CC members. ????

tinytink
01-16-2009, 07:56 PM
Keep in mind that my DH is the one who asked for the pillow and that could be a "story" he told me to get me off his back about asking about the pillows. I don't know if they were in the process of changing the pillows or what the deal was because we had rooms on deck 5 and 6 and I only saw about 10 pillows on those floors but not all room attendants had the pillows. It was just werid that our other two rooms who are all Castaway Club Members didn't get the pillows.