PDA

View Full Version : Sessions

huntbrown
01-16-2009, 01:37 PM
Can you tell me about sessions? What it is and I read something a while ago about sessions and wine. Thanks

Love2Cruise
01-16-2009, 02:00 PM
Sessions is a night club in the beat street area. It is very relaxing with comfy chairs, couches and dim lighting. There is usually a piano player there and they have a great bartender, Yolanda. We spent many an evening there on our 1/3/09 eastern. There was a great singer, piano player there each night named Daryl Lockart, but I heard he will be transferring to the wonder.
We loved spending time in sessions.

Nette
01-17-2009, 06:53 AM
Sessions (or Cadillac lounge on the Wonder) is our favorite place on the ship! It's just very calm and soothing. :)

CustardTart
01-17-2009, 07:17 AM
They have wine-tasting in Sessions a couple of times during the cruise. It costs around $12pp and you can pre-book at Guest Services when you board the ship...

kcashner
01-17-2009, 11:41 AM
The wine tasting is a separate event held during the day. In the evenings, Sessions is open with easy listening music, comfy chairs, etc. The only drawback it USED TO have was that it was a designated smoking area. I now understand that it has been changed to non-smoking (thank you, DCL!)

huntbrown
01-18-2009, 07:04 PM
Thank You everyone for your help. I appreciate it very much