PDA

View Full Version : First timer help

jesszac610
01-16-2009, 08:02 AM
hello,
My family and I will be visiting Universal for the first time on a Sat. at the end of Presidents day week. I know to get there at opening however since we are definately coaster people I'm wondering what I should try to visit first before it gets too crowded. TIA!

damo
01-16-2009, 08:24 AM
Do Hulk first, then Spiderman and head over to do Dueling Dragons. Since Hulk and Spiderman are at the front of the park, they fill up very quickly.

Then you could head over to Universal to do the Mummy and Simpsons and Men in Black.

After that you can do the other rides.

kirbsam
01-16-2009, 07:43 PM
i agree with above.

Metro West
01-16-2009, 08:17 PM
Do Hulk first, then Spiderman and head over to do Dueling Dragons. Since Hulk and Spiderman are at the front of the park, they fill up very quickly.

Then you could head over to Universal to do the Mummy and Simpsons and Men in Black.

After that you can do the other rides. :thumbsup2

macraven
01-16-2009, 10:08 PM
i do believe Dr. Doom is a pretty great ride too........ ::yes::

Bluer101
01-16-2009, 10:16 PM
i do believe Dr. Doom is a pretty great ride too........ ::yes::

I'm normally good for about 10 times in a row with EP.:thumbsup2

macraven
01-16-2009, 10:19 PM
I'm normally good for about 10 times in a row with EP.:thumbsup2

i love the story line and especially the last thing that is said before you shoot up....:smokin:

damo
01-17-2009, 08:38 AM
I like Dr. Doom a lot as well. It is always worth doing each visit to the park. I love the floaty feeling at the top!!!

ky07
01-17-2009, 09:32 AM
I like Dr. Doom a lot as well. It is always worth doing each visit to the park. I love the floaty feeling at the top!!!
I do too but don't like the feeling of what I just ate is going to come up :lmao: :lmao:

jesszac610
01-17-2009, 10:23 AM
Thanks so much for all the info....Gotta ask, all you guys have "proud redhead attatched to your names" I too am a red head, I wonder if that has something to do with our love of coasters????

macraven
01-17-2009, 12:15 PM
Thanks so much for all the info....Gotta ask, all you guys have "proud redhead attatched to your names" I too am a red head, I wonder if that has something to do with our love of coasters????

we were lovingly bestowed the tag of Proud Redheads as we are the step children of the disboards..........:smokin:

and that's coming from the tag fairy!
she wuvs the homies ......

Metro West
01-17-2009, 12:45 PM
we were lovingly bestowed the tag of Proud Redheads as we are the step children of the disboards..........:smokin:

and that's coming from the tag fairy!
she wuvs the homies ...... ::yes::