PDA

View Full Version : Dreams Unlimited Travel for Disney packages

goin2themouse
01-14-2009, 05:05 PM
Just looking to hear your experiences with Dreams Unlimited. Would you use them again? We're considering switching over our package to them. While I'm a control freak of the worst kind, I hate long, drawn-out, ask the same questions 50 times over phone conversations worse than losing control, and it sounds like a great idea. DH just wants to be sure that I've done my research so, please, tell me! The good, the bad, the ugly... ;)

Nik's Mom
01-14-2009, 05:38 PM
I have used DU several times and was very pleased with the customer service. For our DCL reservations, we received additional credits to be used on the ship. For our WDW trips, there were no added incentives other than what WDW promotions existed (for example, the buy 4 nights, get 3 free promotion).

Even though we didn't save any additional $, we still like to use DU because of the excellent customer service. Plus, if a general code does come out, your DU agent will make sure that gets applied to your room. No need for you to get up at the crack of dawn to call WDW reservations to make sure you take advantage of a discount.

Here's an example of what Beth ( our agent ) was able to do. She booked our room using the AAA rate. Then when the 4-3 deal came out, she applied that discount, since it was a much better deal! We did not have to do a thing. While other Dis'rs were up early on the morning the deal came out, I slept in and let Beth take care of it for me. She has even switched our hotel for us per our request. And if we want, she would even book our ADR's. Beth is wonderful. I'm sure all of the agents at DU are equally as helpful!

Now, I know what you mean about being a control freak. I'm right there with you. But know that DU will take good care of you.

goin2themouse
01-15-2009, 08:22 AM
Thank you!

dancemomnj
01-15-2009, 09:17 AM
I've used them twice in 3 years and looking to use them to book again. I love control of things too but am very happy to use their services. I love the agenda they give me to use in Disney. There hints are wonderful! It's so nice to have them just book everything for you!

iluvhawaii
01-15-2009, 09:54 AM
Love Dreams Unlimited. Discovered them after our first trip. Marla is fabulous. We usually use our AAA discount when we initially book. Then, each time, she was able to apply the Annual Pass discount when they came out. I didn't have to anxiously call Disney myself at some awful hour (we're in California, so it's too early for me). She takes care of our dining reservations which is nice, too (especially for those Le Cellier tables). Yes, it takes a bit to "let go." The first time Annual Pass discounts came out, I discovered the news here on the disboards. I was so anxious, but it didn't take very long before I received an email saying that the discount had been applied, and I had saved ___ dollars. Now I completely trust her to find me the best rates available. It's worked for me (and I do consider myself somewhat of a control freak...), and I'd recommend it to everyone.

pepe of ohio
01-15-2009, 10:17 AM
We've run our last 4 or so trips thru them and price wise were the same as booking directly with CRO, no savings. We never do packages, rather do the room only for the better discount and stay longer with the savings but just wanted to see what they offered. I would rather be in control of our reservation. Others have used them and praised them greatly. If I ever had a need to use a TA, Dreams Unlimited would be first on my list.

lindseynleah
01-15-2009, 10:50 AM
Just looking to hear your experiences with Dreams Unlimited. Would you use them again? We're considering switching over our package to them. While I'm a control freak of the worst kind, I hate long, drawn-out, ask the same questions 50 times over phone conversations worse than losing control, and it sounds like a great idea. DH just wants to be sure that I've done my research so, please, tell me! The good, the bad, the ugly... ;)

Love them! Have used them for the third time for our upcoming trip and have used the same agent each time! Dorothy is who we use and I have never had any trouble with her:thumbsup2 ...She is very willing to help and has always gotten back to me so quick with any questions I have. They are great!!! I will continue to use her for all our Disney needs!:goodvibes :thumbsup2

goin2themouse
01-15-2009, 10:51 AM
Thank you to everyone. I have transferred over! :dance3: