PDA

View Full Version : First time at Wilderness Villas question

jamie&Greg
01-14-2009, 07:17 AM
Hi all, hoping for some help! This will be our first time to the Villas at Wilderness (our home resort) and 2nd DVC trip!! We are staying in a one bedroom for 4 nights! I want a nice view, either of the water (if possible) or the wilderness. What should I request and when? Thanks!! :)

Inkmahm
01-14-2009, 08:23 AM
Pretty much all views are of trees and wilderness. If you happen to get a high floor facing the lake you MAY see a bit of lake but it won't be much.

The good news is that I pretty much like all the views at VWL so I only request "close to elevator" for my reservations. That covers is.

Deb & Bill
01-14-2009, 12:52 PM
You'll have a choice of woods, woods, woods, a little bit of a peak of water through the woods.

kristytru
01-14-2009, 12:55 PM
We request close to the elevator. We also like being on the first floor b/c the kids love it when the ducks come to the door and they even spot an occasional rabbit.:thumbsup2

WolfpackFan
01-14-2009, 01:46 PM
Ask for a back view close to the elevators. That's about as good as you can do. There are no water views.

jamie&Greg
01-14-2009, 04:19 PM
Thanks Guys! We leave next Sunday!! Can't WAIT!!!

Deb & Bill
01-14-2009, 09:21 PM
Enjoy your trip. We love VWL because it reminds us of Yellowstone. When we lived in Montana, we would go to Yellowstone often.

emma'smom
01-14-2009, 10:47 PM
You can't go wrong....and even the elevators are that huge of an issue as it just isn't that big. We liked facing the front on a floor with a balcony. Lots of trees and we could watch the comings and goings of people going into the main lodge.