PDA

View Full Version : Walt Would Not be proud...

Princess Ash
05-18-2002, 04:08 PM
Ok, just got back from the world less than a week ago and am still disappointed. Has anyone seen "Chester and Hester's Dinorama" in Dinoland, USA? IMHO, it is tacky, ugly, boring, and VERY un-Disney-like. I am soooo mad!! Whaddah u guys think? :(

PigSoldier
05-18-2002, 04:15 PM
My thoughts exactly.

And what's with all the people who say 'yes, but, tackiness is part of the theme'?

I can see tacky, run-of-the-mill amusement parks at home, thankyou very much.

And don't even get me started on the animated films...........

:D

Banzai
05-18-2002, 09:11 PM
I think its a cool theme!

AbErGrl217
05-18-2002, 09:15 PM
I havent been there yet but I heard it looks like an amusement park. If I want an amusement park theme, i could just go to six flags!

WDWfanatic288
05-19-2002, 09:45 AM
it doesnt look disney at all!! :( :(

it does look like a carnival!
and disney isnt supposed to be a carnival!

and if i see ONE more dumbo type ride in any park Im going to SCREAM! cant they think of something else besides something that goes up and down and something you can tilt forward and backward?

BabyLove99
05-19-2002, 09:56 AM
I'm not too fond of it either guys.........

Allie in Wonderland
05-19-2002, 10:35 AM
I think it isn't that bad, but I do see ur point it is a little different. It is definatly not walts idea of family entertanment.

bubblemutant45
05-19-2002, 12:44 PM
i havent seen it yet, but im sure i wont take it as hard as you guys seem to be takin it.....;)
im pretty easily pleased :D , plus i really love animal kingdom and i dont see anything wrong with them tryin somethin new, esspecialy since they wanted to build somethin new fast.
i cant speak on walts behalf, but you know, its not like epcot is what he wanted it to be, and yet everyone likes it.
the way i see it, as long as my family and i have a good time - its good......i hope it does stand up to disney standerds.......well, ill just have to wait till july to find out! :D

animekatie
05-19-2002, 08:52 PM
My mom and her sister got to see it on it's first day ever open to the public and they said it was cool. I don't really know what I think about it because I haven't been there in a while, but that's what they said.