PDA

View Full Version : Newbie planning for September

phillipst47
01-13-2009, 04:37 AM
I am so glad I found this board! I've learned more here in 5 minutes than I did with the official guide! If only I'd seen the PassPorter's book first...

We're planning on going to Disney World for a week starting September 12, and I've already started planning just to be sure we're ready. Any tips or help from anyone is appreciated!

Tina

Metro West
01-13-2009, 06:45 AM
http://bestsmileys.com/welcome/10.gif

MarkinNM
01-13-2009, 04:14 PM
:welcome:

Tips on...:confused3

Ask away and you shall recieve!!!

Great place to TONS of info!!

JohnnyB2
01-13-2009, 04:31 PM
I am so glad I found this board! I've learned more here in 5 minutes than I did with the official guide! If only I'd seen the PassPorter's book first...

We're planning on going to Disney World for a week starting September 12, and I've already started planning just to be sure we're ready. Any tips or help from anyone is appreciated!

Tina

Welcome to the DisBoards, have fun planning for your trip.Sept is usually very hot,but with lower crowds.If you can,stay at a disney resort as it will come in handy for afternoon breaks poolside:thumbsup2 :cool1: :cool1:

VroomVroomLightning
01-13-2009, 04:37 PM

Tina

We are going the same exact days as you!! So ironic!!! Any questions feel free to ask away!!

KeepSwimmingDory
01-13-2009, 05:18 PM
:welcome:

Happy planning!

deverzs
01-15-2009, 07:46 AM
Welcome! We leave next month. Have fun!