PDA

View Full Version : BC Beds

opraghst
01-12-2009, 05:38 PM
I read in another post somewhere that not all of the rooms at the BC have Queen beds. Did they change that now the rooms have been redone? Part of the reason I wanted to upgrade my family of 5 from a Mod to a Deluxe is for the larger beds..................and they have a daybed as well, right? We've stayed at the Poly before - I assumed that all the deluxes were set up the same way as far as the bed arrangement goes.

vicki_c
01-12-2009, 06:14 PM
If you mean do they have double beds rather than queens -- not that I'm aware of. I think they all have queens unless there's a few king rooms there as well.

As for the day bed, I thought all the BC rooms had them, but I do not know that for sure.

drnlhome
01-12-2009, 06:16 PM
I was told by disney reservations that all the rooms at BC have daybeds when I called to request one. Have fun!!!

TammiMcMan
01-12-2009, 08:32 PM
The BC did have about 26 rooms with double beds instead of queen beds. Not all of them had daybeds either. This might have changed when they did the rehab, but the only one who would know that for sure is probably the room assignor at the resort and housekeeping. Unfortunately, the CM's who work reservations aren't very knowledgeable.