PDA

View Full Version : Question on Universal Bonus Pass

LisaNJ25
05-18-2002, 11:56 AM
I was just looking at prices and see they have the Universal Bonus Pass which is 5 consecutive days for $89.95 for adults and $76.96 for kids.

I did read the fine print but I wanted to see if anyone knew if they had any date restrictions? We are not going till the end of August. I did not see any restrictions but you never know :D

I know we wont be able to use all 5 days, probably only 2-3 but this seems like the best deal.

Lisa

randy55
05-18-2002, 01:30 PM
I called Universal this morning about this price reduction and was told it started today 5/18 and is subject to change at any time.

I specifically asked if there was any date restrictions that would keep me from using these tickets in July, if I bought them today, and was told that would not be a problem. He then mentioned something about using them within a year of purchase.

If you have any other questions give them a call at 1-888-322-7119.

FINFAN
05-18-2002, 11:34 PM
I wonder if you can get a credit for the difference in price since the tix are roughly $10 less per person now...:rolleyes: I should have waited to purchase ours...could've saved $40 bucks!

pandora174
05-19-2002, 10:48 AM
Me too Finfan, I paid for the tickets at $10 more expensive because I was scared such a good deal would end & then they go & lower the prices on me :confused: Oh well, still got a good deal :bounce: :Pinkbounc

FrozenPiglet
05-20-2002, 09:47 AM
Do the bonus passes need to be purchased on-line to get the discount or can you call the 888 number to get the discount? I looked on the website earlier this morning and it only has the adult price listed. I didn't want to be charged the adult price for a child pass.

LisaNJ25
05-20-2002, 09:54 AM
FrozenPiglet,

try looking again, I just order mine this am both adult and childs tickets.

I know when I was looking at the one annual pass it didnt mention a childs tickets but the bonus one does.

Lisa

FrozenPiglet
05-21-2002, 11:55 AM
Thanks Lisa. Guess I got my passes mixed up. Now I just have to decide if we will also go to SeaWorld and Busch Gardens. If we do I might buy a flex ticket instead. Decisions, decisions!