PDA

View Full Version : Long-time readers, first-time posters!

WOODY&BO-PEEP
01-11-2009, 08:30 PM
We've been reading disboards for quite a while and have finally decided to join! A little about us: Woody=Alan and Bo-Peep = Blair. We live in Apex, NC with our two cats Tyson and Sebastian. Yes, he was named after the crab in The Little Mermaid. We just got back from our most recent trip to the World in December of 2008 where I proposed right in the middle of Main Street, USA at the Magic Kingdom, so we're beginning the process of planning our wedding which is extremely exciting! We're both really big Disney fans, and we look forward to sharing that love of Disney with all of you.

Jessma9902
01-12-2009, 03:37 AM
Welcome!

Metro West
01-13-2009, 05:52 AM
http://bestsmileys.com/welcome/10.gif

MarkinNM
01-14-2009, 08:59 AM
:welcome:

Congrads also!!!

Just fresh off of a WDW trip, where you stay, pics??

Have fun here!!!

mooneyda
01-14-2009, 09:17 AM
Congrats! and Welcome !

WOODY&BO-PEEP
01-14-2009, 06:14 PM
:welcome:

Congrads also!!!

Just fresh off of a WDW trip, where you stay, pics??

Have fun here!!!

We stayed at CBR. We'll have some pictures after we get into the boards a bit and figure out how to post them. :)

deverzs
01-15-2009, 06:45 AM
We are going next month. WElcome and have fun.

jmskinner
01-16-2009, 07:13 PM
I just had to stop in, I saw the pics you had posted on the "Is This You" thread. If I had seen that scene I would have stood there crying, what a great moment.

Welcome and Congratulations!

Sukie
01-16-2009, 09:35 PM
We've been reading disboards for quite a while and have finally decided to join! A little about us: Woody=Alan and Bo-Peep = Blair. We live in Apex, NC with our two cats Tyson and Sebastian. Yes, he was named after the crab in The Little Mermaid. We just got back from our most recent trip to the World in December of 2008 where I proposed right in the middle of Main Street, USA at the Magic Kingdom, so we're beginning the process of planning our wedding which is extremely exciting! We're both really big Disney fans, and we look forward to sharing that love of Disney with all of you.

Glad to have you on board. Congrats to the :bride: and :groom:, we were there in December too. We were having dinner at the Liberty Tree Tavern and we also witnessed a proposal. The server brought out a red glass "Micky" head and thats when all the magic happened. It was so romantic :love

KeepSwimmingDory
01-17-2009, 09:53 AM
:welcome: Congrats! :cool1: and what a wonderful proposal! I bet that was a sight to see and I'm so happy for you.

WOODY&BO-PEEP
01-17-2009, 01:18 PM
Thanks for all of the welcomes. It was a great moment and it did draw a little bit of a crowd, but we'll always remember it.