PDA

View Full Version : On ride video on the hulk

disneydopey
01-10-2009, 07:35 AM
The Hulk Coaster now has the option to buy on ride video of yourself. Not cheap, its $30. They are checking it all works ready for Rip Ride Rockit as that will have a vido of you on the ride too.

DeblovesPoohbear
01-10-2009, 01:10 PM
I would never pay $30.00 to video myself on a coaster
Now, my husband who has never been on a big, fast roller coaster
I just might pay, it would be priceless, and hilarious :lmao:

Metro West
01-10-2009, 01:43 PM
I would never pay $30.00 to video myself on a coaster
Now, my husband who has never been on a big, fast roller coaster
I just might pay, it would be priceless, and hilarious :lmao: :rotfl2:

ky07
01-10-2009, 02:14 PM
I would buy it cause I don't know which would be funnier my dw bout ready to pee her pants or me screaming like a girl :lmao: :lmao:

GuestServicesMonkey
01-10-2009, 02:42 PM
The Hulk video is simply not worth the money, though you can watch it after you ride for free. It is merely a demo to test out the equipment for Rip,Ride,Rockit but has nowhere near the same functionality.

It is from stationary cameras and is like watching a slideshow as you zoom by the camera, much like somebody was standing there taking pictures as you go by and it's difficult to see you if you aren't in the front row.

The Rip,Ride,Rockit will have in-seat cameras capturing your entire ride and remixed into a 'music video' type thingee™. Not sure if that will be worth $30.00 but it is what the hulk video cannot and never will be.

Metro West
01-10-2009, 02:54 PM
The Hulk video is simply not worth the money, though you can watch it after you ride for free. It is merely a demo to test out the equipment for Rip,Ride,Rockit but has nowhere near the same functionality.

It is from stationary cameras and is like watching a slideshow as you zoom by the camera, much like somebody was standing there taking pictures as you go by and it's difficult to see you if you aren't in the front row.

The Rip,Ride,Rockit will have in-seat cameras capturing your entire ride and remixed into a 'music video' type thingee™. Not sure if that will be worth $30.00 but it is what the hulk video cannot and never will be. :thumbsup2

tink,too
01-10-2009, 03:02 PM
I would buy it cause I don't know which would be funnier my dw bout ready to pee her pants or me screaming like a girl :lmao: :lmao:

:rotfl: :rotfl2: :rotfl:

The Rip,Ride,Rockit will have in-seat cameras capturing your entire ride and remixed into a 'music video' type thingee™. Not sure if that will be worth $30.00 but it is what the hulk video cannot and never will be.

Now, I might buy the Rip,Ride,Rockit DVD - it sounds cool and my excuse (if anyone comments about spending the $$$) will be "Well, I WAS on vacation!" :rolleyes1

ky07
01-10-2009, 06:27 PM
thats what I meant was the new coaster not the hulk

inkkognito
01-10-2009, 07:47 PM
Will any of the videos be as good as this one?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPsiTU0lWHE

WayfastWill
01-11-2009, 11:56 AM

:rotfl2: :scared1: :laughing:

donaldduck352
01-11-2009, 04:56 PM

:lmao: That is so me!!:lmao:

There has got too be alot of booze involved to get me too ride anymore!!!!!!!