PDA

View Full Version : Magical Express Tags I never get them.

bgraham34
01-09-2009, 10:31 AM
Hey guys this is my second trip home and both trips I have not received my ME tags. The last trip was Sept and the next one is in two weeks. Now I also booked another room for my family for next week and they got their tags on Monday. I booked ME early last week.

MS says the correct mailing information is in the system, so what is the problem.

Thanks.

disneynutz
01-09-2009, 01:49 PM
You need to contact ME directly and see what info they have.

I would post the phone number, but the last time I posted that type of info I received a warning from a DIS Moderator. :confused3

dvcdisney
01-09-2009, 02:41 PM
That happened to us a few times. The address was correct as well for us, but was sent somewhere else.:confused3 Since it abbreviated Canada as CA, it was sent to California, twice:confused3 .

Anyways, if I don't receive it two weeks prior, I call them directly to inquire. Usually, they courier it to me and I receive it in 2-3 days. I've only done this twice. Two other times they said it's on its way and it never came. 3-4 times, it came a month and a half early. Other times, I just didn't bother calling and I just came to the check in counter and described my baggage.

bgraham34
01-09-2009, 03:44 PM
thanks.