PDA

View Full Version : How many day to see all parks

robleslove77
01-08-2009, 02:52 PM
I have never been in Universal Studios. Every time I go on vacation we endup in Disney. I know that in order for me to see everything in Disney it takes me about 5-6 days. Any sugestions will be apreciated. Thanks!!

Metro West
01-08-2009, 04:04 PM
I have never been in Universal Studios. Every time I go on vacation we endup in Disney. I know that in order for me to see everything in Disney it takes me about 5-6 days. Any sugestions will be apreciated. Thanks!!To see everything in both parks, I would suggest at least two full days. Universal is a lot more laid back than Disney so you don't have to rush to see everything...take your time and enjoy.

Muushka
01-08-2009, 04:11 PM
Suggestion. Unless you plan on buying the Express Pass or staying on site, get to the parks when they open.:thumbsup2
Ride the rides and then relax!

tlinus
01-09-2009, 06:49 AM
Like Metro said two full days, and if not staying onsite, like the OP said get there at opening.

We do 4-5 days onsite. One full day for each park, one day to hit the favorites in each park and hit Citywalk and one full pool day. What a relaxing vacation :cloud9:

ky07
01-09-2009, 03:18 PM
I agree with 2 days cause we have been several times now from 5 to 6 days and I still find something we missed the year before and thats why we love to spend as many days as we can

Darcy03231
01-09-2009, 03:28 PM
At least two and three is better. We spent 7 days there and still were finding things that we missed.