PDA

View Full Version : crib bedding

Partridge4ever
01-30-2001, 08:31 PM
We arrive at our OKW studio after midnight tomorrow night. I know there's a little crib in the closet, but is the bedding also there and is it clean? Is it changed along w/the rest of the bedding after someone checks out? We're going to want to go straight to bed, so I don't want to have to call housekeeping. :-)

GoofysGr8
01-30-2001, 10:11 PM
There will be a clean flat sheet with the crib. You will have to wrap and tuck the matress to accommodate such a large sheet. If we need baby linens, we bring our own. We were there last week, cool there at night too, don't forget the baby blanket suit.
Goof

JulieWent
01-31-2001, 05:46 AM
You get to go AGAIN! And we're still planning our first trip! (Three months and counting!) Nothing to add to your post. I just saw your name and wanted to say hello. (We purchased at the same time!)
Julie

lbertok
01-31-2001, 08:45 AM
I agree with the previous poster. We also bring our own fitted portable crib sheet and a blanket from home. They fit much better and I am certain that they are clean. Sometimes I fold the flat sheet around the crib pad also to add a little extra cushion.

Lori