PDA

View Full Version : From Disney to Universal

DisneyFan83
01-07-2009, 03:32 PM
We have gone to Disney World on several trips, but never Universal. We are planning a trip in May back to Disney and will stay on property. We have decided to maybe spend a day at Universal, but we are using Disney transportation so what would be the best way to get to & from... taxi? Thanks :)

ky07
01-07-2009, 03:46 PM
We have gone to Disney World on several trips, but never Universal. We are planning a trip in May back to Disney and will stay on property. We have decided to maybe spend a day at Universal, but we are using Disney transportation so what would be the best way to get to & from... taxi? Thanks :)

Taxis form disney to universal can be expensive and I think your best bet would be to use a shuttle service cause most of them are $16 to $17 and taxis from my experiance has been about $50 each way

Metro West
01-07-2009, 04:22 PM
We have gone to Disney World on several trips, but never Universal. We are planning a trip in May back to Disney and will stay on property. We have decided to maybe spend a day at Universal, but we are using Disney transportation so what would be the best way to get to & from... taxi? Thanks :)The easiest way is to use Mears. They will pick you up at your hotel and drop you back off. The round trip is $16.00 per person with a 24 hour advance booking. Here's the website:

www.mearstransportation.com

DisneyFan83
01-08-2009, 12:42 AM
Taxis form disney to universal can be expensive and I think your best bet would be to use a shuttle service cause most of them are $16 to $17 and taxis from my experiance has been about $50 each way

The easiest way is to use Mears. They will pick you up at your hotel and drop you back off. The round trip is $16.00 per person with a 24 hour advance booking. Here's the website:

www.mearstransportation.com

Thanks for the advice, I'll check out Mears! :goodvibes