PDA

View Full Version : Info on the Universal/disney special?

justtobeme2
01-07-2009, 04:00 PM
Can anyone tell me where I can find the info they had on the "stay at disney and get free transportation for 2 days to Universal" ?

darose1234
01-07-2009, 04:23 PM
Unless it is a promotion being ran by a travel agency, this is not a legitimate deal going on.

The reason I say that is I have worked for both Disney and Universal Studios and neither would EVER do a promotion together like that.

You may want to do a google search to see if it was in fact a travel agency.

Good luck :thumbsup2

justtobeme2
01-07-2009, 04:29 PM
Well I will try to check on it but it was on one of the banners at the top of this forum so I just thought it was legit.

GuestServicesMonkey
01-07-2009, 04:32 PM
probably it is a 'package' by a travel agency with the transportation set up thru Mears.

Disney does not play nice with other parks.

phamton
01-07-2009, 04:43 PM
The ads are from Dreams Unlimited and are a legitimate travel agency. They are the official travel agency for the DisBoards. I couldn't find the exact package but did see one for the Radisson that includes transportation to both Disney and Universal Studios: http://www.dreamsunlimitedtravel.com/dreamsres/index.htm There is a form to email them and let them know what kind of package you are looking for.

ky07
01-07-2009, 05:33 PM
The ads are from Dreams Unlimited and are a legitimate travel agency. They are the official travel agency for the DisBoards. I couldn't find the exact package but did see one for the Radisson that includes transportation to both Disney and Universal Studios: http://www.dreamsunlimitedtravel.com/dreamsres/index.htm There is a form to email them and let them know what kind of package you are looking for.

Phamton is right Dreams Unlimited is legit cause we bought our 7 day 2 park tickets from them last year and had no problem and the package the op is talking about I believe I seen it a few weeks ago an I would do like phamton recomends and email them :thumbsup2